Duckenfield
Add Reply
Peter Percival
2019-11-28 16:07:35 UTC
Duckenfield - not guilty. Good. Will this unfortunate man now be left
alone? I suspect not: the whining scousers, ever eager to blame others
for their misfortune, will continue to attack him.
pamela
2019-11-28 16:18:33 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Duckenfield - not guilty. Good. Will this unfortunate man now be left
alone? I suspect not: the whining scousers, ever eager to blame others
for their misfortune, will continue to attack him.
Does that mean the Scousers have no one else to blame but themselves?

From the outset it was obvious drunken Liverpool fans carry a lot of
responsibility for what happened.

Now let's have a new investigation and prosecution into Heysel.
John
This investigation cost £65Million.
The Todal
2019-11-28 21:38:46 UTC
Duckenfield - not guilty.  Good.  Will this unfortunate man now be left
alone?  I suspect not: the whining scousers, ever eager to blame others
for their misfortune, will continue to attack him.
I was glad to see that he was acquitted. And sorry to see how much
publicity the "Hillsborough Families" are being given, as if they have
somehow been cheated of justice. Justice being Mr Duckenfield put in prison.

Their "fury" has been widely mentioned in the press.

It has been reported that during the trial Margaret Aspinall of the
Hillsborough Family Support Group wrote to the judge to give him a
telling off. She wrote that she was “deeply concerned about what I
perceive to be a lack of impartiality in your dealings with the
defendant in front of the jury”.

I don't suppose everyone will share my opinion but I see distinct
similarities to the Labour Party Antisemitism Obsession and the belief
of the Chief Rabbi that far more people should have been suspended or
expelled than actually have been, based on the information he has
received from zealous critics of Corbyn but without personally
investigating any of the cases.

I daresay the Hillsborough Families will want to "fight on" and maybe
have another re-trial of this old man. But it's the end of the road, and
they should be content with the inquiry report.
Grikbasturd®™
2019-11-28 23:08:37 UTC
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 16:07:35 +0000, Peter Percival
Post by Peter Percival
Duckenfield - not guilty. Good. Will this unfortunate man now be left
alone? I suspect not: the whining scousers, ever eager to blame others
for their misfortune, will continue to attack him.
You'd think this had been a war crimes case judging by the zeal with
which it had been pursued. It was just a bunch of Northern oiks, for
fuck's sake.
Peeler
2019-11-28 23:46:21 UTC
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 15:08:37 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbasturd®™
You'd think this had been a war crimes case judging by the zeal with
which it had been pursued. It was just a bunch of Northern oiks, for
fuck's sake.
If someone wanted an asshole's opinion, they'd have farted, psychopathic
serb asshole!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>