HAF (LOL!) a HAPPY GOOGLEFUCKING of the old bastard, TRAITOR and COWARD David Irving, and his followers... LOLOK!
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-11 21:59:08 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!

http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt

TSSK!!!!!!!
%
so
Carolina Reb
2019-08-11 22:22:18 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
so
Just one of the dozen or so monikers used by the homosexual Jew
hosting in Canada named "Brian Lambsky," who thinks he is fooling
anyone and everyone with his Yiddish bullshit. This is who and what
Jews are. This is what Jews do. It is in their collective nature to do so.
%
so
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-11 22:33:06 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,
Carolina Reb <***@att.net> wrote:

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
The Jews
2019-08-12 00:08:14 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 22:33:06 +0000 (UTC), Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?
https://miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/o6fwgll.jpg
HUH??
TSSSK!
Looks like he's hiding from the Russians! Too bad they're already at
his house, raping his mother to death! LOL

The Peeler
2019-08-11 22:38:30 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 18:22:18 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

stuck way up her arse:
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
The Jews
2019-08-12 00:06:52 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 18:22:18 -0400, Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
so
Just one of the dozen or so monikers used by the homosexual Jew
hosting in Canada named "Brian Lambsky," who thinks he is fooling
anyone and everyone with his Yiddish bullshit. This is who and what
Jews are. This is what Jews do. It is in their collective nature to do so.
Poor, inbred Walter- remember what Chris Morton asked you?

"Let's see:
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001

[chuckle]