One in five? And the rest are, naturally, lying... LOLOK!
Grik-basstardo®™
2019-11-07 23:02:35 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/y59omslo
Peeler
2019-11-07 23:17:31 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 23:02:35 +0000 (UTC), clinically insane, pedophilic,
serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's
famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grik-basstardo®™",
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
https://tinyurl.com/y59omslo
Come on, clinically insane pedophilic serb peasant, use your OWN words! Make
everyone laugh at your idiocy again! LOL
--
"GB" about psychopathic gay anal Razovic:
"He has a pathological, compulsive need for attention, and he'll write any