SHO VOT if I'm a shleazy shlimy jew shub-cherry popping jew pedophile? MOSHT of us are!
Add Reply
Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2018-12-05 20:43:10 UTC
YESH, it's true. THAT'SH for vhy ve need to be 'holocausted'®™.

May it be soon, Barack haShit.
just-a-bloke
2018-12-05 21:15:19 UTC
YESH, it's true. THAT'SH for vhy ve need to be 'holocausted'®?.
May it be soon, Barack haShit.
You dirty little jew cocksucker. GASSED, you should be!

You WILL be, insh'Allah!
Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Well, yes.
The Peeler
2018-12-05 22:17:19 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 13:22:53 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by just-a-bloke
You dirty little jew cocksucker. GASSED, you should be!
You WILL be, insh'Allah!
Well, yes.
Psychosis out of control, poor psycho? GOOOOD! VERY good! LOL
2018-12-05 22:16:01 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 13:15:19 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by just-a-bloke
YESH, it's true. THAT'SH for vhy ve need to be 'holocausted'®?.
May it be soon, Barack haShit.
You dirty little jew cocksucker. GASSED, you should be!
You WILL be, insh'Allah!
EUTHANIZED you should be, serbian psychopath!
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-12-06 00:45:12 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by just-a-bloke
YESH, it's true. THAT'SH for vhy ve need to be 'holocausted'®?.
May it be soon, Barack haShit.
You dirty little jew cocksucker. GASSED, you should be!
You WILL be, insh'Allah!
Of COURSE we won't! You don't have the cajones!

You've been hiding from Barry for OVER ELEVEN YEARS!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-12-05 21:18:50 UTC
...it's an edifying and noble task with a lot of fun involved! Try it out
for yourselves, everyone! LOL
GB
2018-12-08 20:30:34 UTC
YESH, it's true. THAT'SH for vhy ve need to be 'holocausted'®™.
May it be soon, Barack haShit.
I think you're onto something there!