You've been TOTALLY and IRREVOISHIBLY GOOGLEFUCKED, Barry Z. jew = jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass...and you vill CONTINUE to get GOOGLEFUCKED!
Add Reply
Tall Henry
2021-10-06 19:54:35 UTC
Every g-ddam DAY, jewboi!

UP, you should GIVE IT!

LOLOK
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Loose Cannon
2021-10-06 20:46:33 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Every g-ddam DAY, jewboi!
UP, you should GIVE IT!
LOLOK
Yup.

Indeed.

He sure, should.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-10-06 21:02:09 UTC
On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 21:46:33 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Tall Henry" and "Loose Cannon",
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Tall Henry
Every g-ddam DAY, jewboi!
UP, you should GIVE IT!
LOLOK
Yup.
Indeed.
He sure, should.
No doubt, about it.
You got, THAT right!
"Googlefucking"??? ROTFLOL! How about you trying some REAL fucking, sexual
cripple? No? Not possible for you? We KNOW! ROTFLOL!!!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Freedom for Gaza
2021-10-07 15:45:07 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Tall Henry