SAY NOW Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER....FOUND, another BENEFICIARY for your OBSESSIVE DEMENTED AUTISTIC STALKING anus?
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-17 19:31:03 UTC
HUH?

HAVE, you anus? <B<

SEEMS! [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you, HAVE anus! <G<

GO, for it anus! <GB<

Call, him NAMES anus! <VGB<

Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
<tsk<
Tall Henry
2020-01-17 19:33:34 UTC
Why are you such a shiteating 'tard?
Peeler
2020-01-17 19:45:10 UTC
Trying to "impress" everyone with your incurable idiocy and hysteria again,
psychopath? Well, "SUCCESS" ...as always! LOL
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
SEEMS! [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you, HAVE anus! <G<
GO, for it anus! <GB<
Call, him NAMES anus! <VGB<
Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
<tsk<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I LOVE it when you can't hide how much
you are bleeding, my battered punching bag!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-18 18:14:40 UTC
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
SEEMS! [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you, HAVE anus! <G<
GO, for it anus! <GB<
Call, him NAMES anus! <VGB<
Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
Mangina, you are so obsessed with anus.

Sometimes, some normal men fantasize about vulva.

But no one ever accused you of being a normal man.

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-19 12:57:10 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:14:40 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
SEEMS! [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you, HAVE anus! <G<
GO, for it anus! <GB<
Call, him NAMES anus! <VGB<
Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
Mangina, you are so obsessed with anus.
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of
jew ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal men fantasize about vulva.
Always, subnormal subpeople like you are EXEMPT from vulva.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused you of being a normal man.
You could ONLY be accused of being a subnormal subhuman.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler
2020-01-19 14:12:19 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 04:57:10 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, you are so obsessed with anus.
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of
jew ani.
"Professeur de merde", you are BLATANTLY a sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal men fantasize about vulva.
Always, subnormal subpeople like you are EXEMPT from vulva.
See above, sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused you of being a normal man.
You could ONLY be accused of being a subnormal subhuman.
That's nothing but projection on your part again, perv!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-19 17:24:24 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
SEEMS! [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you, HAVE anus! <G<
GO, for it anus! <GB<
Call, him NAMES anus! <VGB<
Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
Mangina, you are so obsessed with anus.
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of
jew ani.
Wrong!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal men fantasize about vulva.
Always, subnormal subpeople like you are EXEMPT from vulva.
Nithing, there is nothing subnormal about me.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused you of being a normal man.
You could ONLY be accused of being a subnormal subhuman.
There is nothing subhuman about me.

Your obsession with the anus clearly shows that you are subnormal!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-20 14:09:38 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
SEEMS! [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you, HAVE anus! <G<
GO, for it anus! <GB<
Call, him NAMES anus! <VGB<
Schifosa! Puttana! Vaffanculo!
Mangina, you are so obsessed with anus.
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of
jew ani.
Wrong!
NOT!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal men fantasize about vulva.
Always, subnormal subpeople like you are EXEMPT from vulva.
Nithing, there is nothing subnormal about me.
Needledick, you are like TOTALLY subhuman.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Your obsession with the anus clearly shows that you are subnormal!
Your obsession with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani clearly
shows that you are subnormal as well as subhuman.

Peeler
2020-01-20 17:32:44 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 06:09:38 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong!
NOT!
Slave, your master said WRONG!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is nothing subnormal about me.
Needledick, you are like TOTALLY subhuman.
Dreckserb, you are like TOTALLY projecting again!
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing subhuman about me.
You are like TOTALLY subhuman.
See above, dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Your obsession with the anus clearly shows that you are subnormal!
Your obsession with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani clearly
shows that you are subnormal as well as subhuman.
Stop projecting your OWN perversions and your OWN subnormality and
subhumanity onto all those that you feel are superior to you and straight
unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-24 18:04:51 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is nothing subnormal about me.
Needledick, you are like TOTALLY subhuman.
Dreckserb, you are like TOTALLY projecting again!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Your obsession with the anus clearly shows that you are subnormal!
Your obsession with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani clearly
shows that you are subnormal as well as subhuman.
Stop projecting your OWN perversions and your OWN subnormality and
subhumanity onto all those that you feel are superior to you and straight
unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women fantasize about Jewish
cocks spurting Jewish semen pasdt their cervices and into their wombs.

But no one ever accused the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe of being a normal
man!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-25 13:52:28 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:04:51 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed he does!
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women fantasize about Jewish
cocks spurting Jewish semen pasdt their cervices and into their wombs.
Normal (aka HUMAN/WHITE) girls and women wouldn't WANT jew needledicks
squirting filthy diseased jew semen anywhere NEAR them!
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe of being a normal
man!
Have YOU ever been accused of being anything OTHER than
subnormal/subhuman, mong?

Peeler
2020-01-25 14:16:24 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 05:52:28 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Dreckserb, you are like TOTALLY projecting again!
Indeed he does!
Inane.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women fantasize about Jewish
cocks spurting Jewish semen pasdt their cervices and into their wombs.
Normal (aka HUMAN/WHITE) girls and women wouldn't WANT jew needledicks
squirting filthy diseased jew semen anywhere NEAR them!
YOU pedophilic gay dreckserb haven't the FOGGIEST what normal girls and
women want!
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe of being a normal
man!
Have YOU ever been accused of being anything OTHER than
subnormal/subhuman, mong?
Stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all those that
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-25 18:39:07 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:04:51 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies!

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed he does!
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women fantasize about Jewish
cocks spurting Jewish semen pasdt their cervices and into their wombs.
Normal (aka HUMAN/WHITE) girls and women wouldn't WANT jew needledicks
squirting filthy diseased jew semen anywhere NEAR them!
No, they go for the big Juden dicks!

Like you do.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe of being a normal
man!
Have YOU ever been accused of being anything OTHER than
subnormal/subhuman, mong?
Everyone knows that I am a human!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-26 13:43:00 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 10:39:07 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed he does!
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women fantasize about Jewish
cocks spurting Jewish semen pasdt their cervices and into their wombs.
Normal (aka HUMAN/WHITE) girls and women wouldn't WANT jew needledicks
squirting filthy diseased jew semen anywhere NEAR them!
No, they go for the big Juden dicks!
No, they NEVER go for the tiny diseased jew needledicks.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Like you do.
Projection at its best. When you finish zsuckling jew ani, you Flip
them over and zsuckle their needledicks.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe of being a normal
man!
Have YOU ever been accused of being anything OTHER than
subnormal/subhuman, mong?
Everyone knows that I am a human!
Even your fucking MIRROR knows that you are subhuman!

Peeler
2020-01-26 15:34:19 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 05:43:00 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
No, they go for the big Juden dicks!
No, they NEVER go for the tiny diseased jew needledicks.
We know that YOU go for tiny, little boys' dicks, pedophilic gay Razovic
(see sig)!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Like you do.
Projection at its best. When you finish zsuckling jew ani, you Flip
them over and zsuckle their needledicks.
Your irrepressible homosexuality is showing again, dreckserb! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Everyone knows that I am a human!
Even your fucking MIRROR knows that you are subhuman!
When your master looks in the mirror he sees a smart American. When you look
in the mirror you see a sick asshole!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-26 18:50:39 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed he does!
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women fantasize about Jewish
cocks spurting Jewish semen pasdt their cervices and into their wombs.
Normal (aka HUMAN/WHITE) girls and women wouldn't WANT jew needledicks
squirting filthy diseased jew semen anywhere NEAR them!
No, they go for the big Juden dicks!
No, they NEVER go for the tiny diseased jew needledicks.
Even the tiny needledicks are bigger than YOUR dick!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Like you do.
Projection at its best. When you finish zsuckling jew ani, you Flip
them over and zsuckle their needledicks.
You are the queer here!
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe of being a normal
man!
Have YOU ever been accused of being anything OTHER than
subnormal/subhuman, mong?
Everyone knows that I am a human!
Even your fucking MIRROR knows that you are subhuman!
I am human.

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-27 12:26:31 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed he does!
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women fantasize about Jewish
cocks spurting Jewish semen pasdt their cervices and into their wombs.
Normal (aka HUMAN/WHITE) girls and women wouldn't WANT jew needledicks
squirting filthy diseased jew semen anywhere NEAR them!
No, they go for the big Juden dicks!
No, they NEVER go for the tiny diseased jew needledicks.
Even the tiny needledicks are bigger than YOUR dick!
Even the tiny needledicks are no bigger than YOUR needledick!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Like you do.
Projection at its best. When you finish zsuckling jew ani, you Flip
them over and zsuckle their needledicks.
You are the queer here!
You are the GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy. We got, PICTURES of you at the
QMPL...at night!
Post by Michael Ejercito
But no one ever accused the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe of being a normal
man!
Have YOU ever been accused of being anything OTHER than
subnormal/subhuman, mong?
Everyone knows that I am a human!
Even your fucking MIRROR knows that you are subhuman!
I am human.
Mirrors don't LIE. You are SUBHUMAN. Look at the picture ABOVE!

Peeler
2020-01-27 12:57:02 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 04:26:31 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
'Barry' Shein", farted again:

<FLUSH the clinically insane sexual cripple's endless clinically insane
shit>

...and nothing's left!
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-31 17:20:08 UTC
Post by Peeler
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 04:26:31 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
<FLUSH the clinically insane sexual cripple's endless clinically insane
shit>
...and nothing's left!
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.

Michael
Peeler
What a SAD individual! <tsk>
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-01 17:10:58 UTC
Post by Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 04:26:31 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
<FLUSH the clinically insane sexual cripple's endless clinically insane
shit>
...and nothing's left!
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
What a SAD individual! <tsk>
the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe rejected morality!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-02-02 12:44:33 UTC
On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 09:10:58 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"

Post by Michael Ejercito
the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe rejected morality!
Needledick, morality rejected YOU from the moment you were excreted in
the Flippines!

Peeler
2020-02-02 14:05:56 UTC
On Sun, 02 Feb 2020 04:44:33 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
What a SAD individual! <tsk>
the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe rejected morality!
Needledick, morality rejected YOU from the moment you were excreted in
the Flippines!
Dreckserb, your master Michael keeps TEACHING you morality!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-02-03 12:37:39 UTC
On Sun, 2 Feb 2020 08:56:06 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe rejected morality!
Needledick, morality rejected YOU from the moment you were excreted in
the Flippines!
I was not excreted; I was born in the United States of America.
You were excreted from some gook subwoman's miniature anus...as are
ALL Flips! AND it occurred in the Flippines during a routine
dysentery outbreak!

Peeler
2020-02-03 13:16:40 UTC
On Mon, 03 Feb 2020 04:37:39 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
I was not excreted; I was born in the United States of America.
You were excreted from some gook subwoman's miniature anus...
More PROJECTION from you, again, sexual cripple!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Michael
Cheers!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2020-01-31 19:46:34 UTC
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 09:20:08 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 04:26:31 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
<FLUSH the clinically insane sexual cripple's endless clinically insane
shit>
...and nothing's left!
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Except the extreme fear of getting Nuremberged®! LOL

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 47,237
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 09:20:08 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"

Post by Michael Ejercito
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Strip away your pro-semitism, the judenliebe, the 'holocaust'®™
promotion/marketing, the Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy and the rape
beneficiary absolution and NOTHING is indeed left...apart from a
vacuous BLANK Oriental 'mind'!

Michael Ejercito
2020-02-01 16:42:55 UTC

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Strip away your pro-semitism, the judenliebe, the 'holocaust'®™
promotion/marketing,
there is nothing wrong with that.
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
the Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy
There is no sodomy.
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
and the rape
beneficiary absolution and NOTHING is indeed left...apart from a
vacuous BLANK Oriental 'mind'!
There are no beneficiaries from rape!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-02-02 12:45:14 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Strip away your pro-semitism, the judenliebe, the 'holocaust'®™
promotion/marketing,
there is nothing wrong with that.
Yes there is...they are all ABOMINATIONS in the eyes of G-d!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
the Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy
There is no sodomy.
There is nothing BUT sodomy.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
and the rape
beneficiary absolution and NOTHING is indeed left...apart from a
vacuous BLANK Oriental 'mind'!
There are no beneficiaries from rape!
Rape has nothing BUT beneficiaries!

Peeler
2020-02-02 14:08:38 UTC
On Sun, 02 Feb 2020 04:45:14 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Strip away your pro-semitism, the judenliebe, the 'holocaust'®™
promotion/marketing,
there is nothing wrong with that.
Yes there is...they are all ABOMINATIONS in the eyes of G-d!
In fact, YOU are an ABOMINATION in God's and Mankind's eye!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is no sodomy.
There is nothing BUT sodomy.
ONLY in your perverted pedophilic gay head, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by Michael Ejercito
There are no beneficiaries from rape!
Rape has nothing BUT beneficiaries!
NOBODY who knows you doubts that YOU would consider yourself a beneficiary
if you were raped, you gay sexual cripple!
Peeler
2020-02-01 16:49:03 UTC
On Sat, 01 Feb 2020 04:21:45 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
<FLUSH the clinically insane sexual cripple's endless clinically insane
shit>
...and nothing's left!
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Strip away your pro-semitism, the judenliebe, the 'holocaust'®™
promotion/marketing, the Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy and the rape
beneficiary absolution and NOTHING is indeed left...apart from a
vacuous BLANK Oriental 'mind'!
Stop projecting your OWN perversion and utter vacuousness onto all those
that you feel are superior to you and smart unlike you, you sexually
crippled perv!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic
Anal Razovic!