STILL mad, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron?? (Re: British woman sets new record... LOMPO!)
Add Reply
Tall Henry
2020-01-13 10:15:33 UTC
Sucking 23 dicks for free beer (which she did not even receive!)
Yes... but YOU could never get close to any British woman!

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron,

LOL!
RJ11
2020-01-13 10:16:47 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Sucking 23 dicks for free beer (which she did not even receive!)
Yes... but YOU could never get close to any British woman!
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron,
Does this explain his Polish "missus", I wonder...

"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over there".

LOL.