Happy New Year Goys
2021-12-31 14:32:32 UTC
On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 11:10:36 +1100, Lies and dishonesty
Unfortunately not much has happened this year in this site, shame as it
used to be such a cool place here.I used to luv it.
Oh boo fucking hoo.
But may be it will get better.
It von't. Ever.
Keep safe,here is for a better world withour COVID.
Happy New Year Guys,
May ve look forvard to another year of jew lies and dishoneshty from
you?
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Loose Cannon
2021-12-31 18:26:35 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 11:10:36 +1100, Lies and dishonesty
Unfortunately not much has happened this year in this site, shame as it
used to be such a cool place here.I used to luv it.
Oh boo fucking hoo.
But may be it will get better.
It von't. Ever.
Keep safe,here is for a better world withour COVID.
Happy New Year Guys,
May ve look forvard to another year of jew lies and dishoneshty from
you?
Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.