YO! YES YOU The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Illiterate Unibrowed Grik Foreskin PEELER geezer....You have, FACE like SHOE you Grik piece of skata!
Add Reply
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com)
2019-04-08 18:38:33 UTC
HUH?

Innit anus?

Well, yes.

LOLOK!

Puttana! Schifosa!

SHOOSH!
Loose Cannon
2019-04-08 19:21:00 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
HUH?
Innit anus?
Well, yes.
I throw my shoe at him!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
LOLOK!
Puttana! Schifosa!
SHOOSH!
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-04-08 20:41:52 UTC
I must have given the poor hysterical psycho a harder time than I expected!
What the heck! LMAO
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2019-04-08 20:39:47 UTC
Looks like I'm responsible for it! Great! LOL
Loose Cannon
2019-04-12 18:30:43 UTC
I throw shoe at you!

Yallah! Kol hawa!

SOOS!
TallHenry
2019-04-12 18:33:20 UTC
In article <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>, efbreg73
@gmx-x.comm says...
Post by Loose Cannon
I throw shoe at you!
Yes! Throw shoe at him!
Post by Loose Cannon
Yallah! Kol hawa!
Ma'alish.
Bernard L. Madoff
2019-04-12 18:57:47 UTC
Post by TallHenry
@gmx-x.comm says...
Post by Loose Cannon
I throw shoe at you!
Yes! Throw shoe at him!
Yes, he is asshole!
Post by TallHenry
Post by Loose Cannon
Yallah! Kol hawa!
Ma'alish.
Bukra fel mishmish.
The Peeler
2019-04-12 19:51:54 UTC
On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:57:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Bernard L. Madoff
Post by TallHenry
Post by Loose Cannon
I throw shoe at you!
Yes! Throw shoe at him!
Yes, he is asshole!
Post by TallHenry
Post by Loose Cannon
Yallah! Kol hawa!
Ma'alish.
Bukra fel mishmish.
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor psychotic idiot! Need some hankies, my
punching bag? LMAO
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2019-04-12 19:50:28 UTC
On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:33:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by TallHenry
Post by Loose Cannon
I throw shoe at you!
Yes! Throw shoe at him!
Post by Loose Cannon
Yallah! Kol hawa!
Ma'alish.
<snicker> Poor psychotic idiot! Gosh ...what did I do to you!!! LMAO
2019-04-12 19:48:46 UTC
On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:30:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Loose Cannon
I throw shoe at you!
Yallah! Kol hawa!
SOOS!
Is it only me, or does everyone else also have the impression that this gay
serb bitch is actually BRAGGING about being a dumb psychotic asshole? LOL
Loose Cannon
2019-04-15 20:13:51 UTC
ARE, you anus?

Of, COURSE you are anus!

I throw shoe at you!

Yallah! Kol hawa!

BTW where's your other jew pwner jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?

HAS, he had a fatal cardiac arrest or simply been, 'holocausted'?

LOMPO!

SOOS!
The Peeler
2019-04-15 20:33:35 UTC
Anyone EVER seen someone as retarded and psychotic as our resident idiot and
psycho, poor gay anal Razovic herself? I guess not! LOL
Post by Loose Cannon
ARE, you anus?
Of, COURSE you are anus!
I throw shoe at you!
Yallah! Kol hawa!
BTW where's your other jew pwner jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?
HAS, he had a fatal cardiac arrest or simply been, 'holocausted'?
LOMPO!
SOOS!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!! What an ASSHOLE! LOL
2019-04-15 23:19:53 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
ARE, you anus?
Of, COURSE you are anus!
I throw shoe at you!
Yallah! Kol hawa!
BTW where's your other jew pwner jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?
HAS, he had a fatal cardiac arrest or simply been, 'holocausted'?
LOMPO!
SOOS!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!! What an ASSHOLE! LOL
Looks like it's so fucked up on glue it can't even remember that it's
posted the address of the Jew it's hiding from!

Too funny!
NEMO
2019-04-15 20:46:41 UTC
In article <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>, efbreg73
@gmx-x.comm says...
Post by Loose Cannon
ARE, you anus?
Of, COURSE you are anus!
I throw shoe at you!
Well, yes.
A jew shit, we should give?
The Peeler
2019-04-15 21:25:38 UTC
On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 13:46:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
Well, yes.
Well, yes, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay anal Razovic!

BTW, can you FEEL Easter approaching and the entity inside you acting up
again? Of COURSE you can! LOL
2019-04-15 23:18:37 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by Loose Cannon
BTW where's your other jew pwner jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?
You mean you're posting his address over and over and over again, and
now you're claiming you don't know where he is?

You're dumber than I thought!

And I thought you were really, REALLY dumb!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
Loose Cannon
2019-04-19 19:08:39 UTC
HUH?

HAVEN'T, you anus?

Try for FIVE THOUSAND posts anus!

You can, DO it anus!

I throw shoe at you!

Yallah! Kol hawa! Ma'alish!

SOOS!
just-a-guy
2019-04-19 19:12:40 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
HUH?
HAVEN'T, you anus?
Try for FIVE THOUSAND posts anus!
You can, DO it anus!
Well, yes. He surely, can innit!
Post by Loose Cannon
I throw shoe at you!
Yallah! Kol hawa! Ma'alish!
SOOS!
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-04-19 20:20:56 UTC
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 12:12:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by just-a-guy
Well, yes. He surely, can innit!
Well, yes, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay anal Razovic!

And you SURELY are my favourite punching bag! LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2019-04-19 20:19:08 UTC
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 12:08:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted again: wrote:

What's it like being desperate, my punching bag? Oh, yeah, we know, THAT is
Post by Loose Cannon
HUH?
HAVEN'T, you anus?
Try for FIVE THOUSAND posts anus!
You can, DO it anus!
I throw shoe at you!
Yallah! Kol hawa! Ma'alish!
BTW where's your other jew pwner jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?
HAS, he had a fatal cardiac arrest or simply been, 'holocausted'?
LOMPO!
SOOS!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I LOVE to see you BLEEDING like that, my
punching bag! LOL