When Will Our Resident slav Stop Whining Like a Little Bitch About Barry and HOLCAUST HIM!!!!!??????
2021-09-12 19:26:33 UTC
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:20:53 -0700, Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Re: SHAY NOW grubby little jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass: ISH it pronounced SHEIN or SHEEN, as in SHEENIE? VHICH, ISH IT? <VGB<
Why don't you go to 700 Washington Street and ask him?

LOL

{begin transcript}

THE JEWS: So, Barry, we understand that you're being Googlefucked! How
are you holding up?

BARRY: I'm what?

TJ: Being Googlefucked.

BARRY: I have no idea what that is.

TJ: Apparently, there is a glue-huffing white supremacist pedophile
out there who makes dozens of posts every day with your name and
address in them.

BARRY: [sipping coffee] No kidding!

TJ: He says it's worse than being holocausted!

BARRY: Huh. Sounds terrible.

TJ: So, how are you holding up?

BARRY: Um, well, since this is the first I've heard about it, I guess
I'm holding up OK.

TJ: He's been doing it for over a decade.

BARRY: Over a decade? And you had to come and tell me about it?

TJ: Apparently so.

BARRY: Well, I'm not sure exactly how it's supposed to affect me. Over
a decade, you say? And he has my address? Why doesn't he just stop by?

TJ: We're pretty sure it's because when he thinks about actually
meeting you, he pees his pants in fear.

BARRY: [setting down coffee] Cookie?

TJ: Yes, thanks

BARRY: Well, that all sounds very sad. Maybe you should tell him I
have the blinds drawn and triple locks on the door so he thinks I'm
worried?

TJ: We'll tell him you have Dobermans patrolling the yard as well.

BARRY and TJ: Ha! Ha! Ha!

BARRY: Oooh! Tell him my entire family has had plastic surgery and
have gone into the Witness Protection Program, too!

TJ: Good Lord these are good cookies.

BARRY: My wife makes them. Of course, now that she knows she's being-
what did you call it? Googlefucked? Well, now that she knows that, I'm
sure the cookie-baking will stop. [laughs in Jewish]

TJ: Well, it was nice talking to you.

BARRY: Take some cookies home with you. She'll make more.

{end transcript}
Peeler
That will probably become a permanent classic on Usenet! LOL
The Jews
2021-09-19 00:10:12 UTC
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/ringleader-in-french-antisemitic-attack-arrested-679693

Police in Lyon, France have arrested the alleged ringleader of an
antisemitic attack on a Jewish man wearing a kippah, which took place
around 8 p.m. on Wednesday night, after the 2-day Rosh Hashanah
holiday, according to local French media.

The five cowardly assailants reportedly demanded that the victim leave
Gabriel-Peri Square in the city’s 7th District, and when he refused,
they all attacked him at once, since they were too afraid to try it
alone.

The National Office for Vigilance Against Antisemitism will make sure
that the ringleader fulfill "community service at a Holocaust memorial
site."

The others will be hunted down like the diseased vermin they are and
removed from decent society. Nuremberging™ is in their future, as it
is with all white supremacists.

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.

NEMO
2021-09-13 13:29:40 UTC
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:26:33 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

ATONE and EAT SHIT, jew bastard! Happy jew year 5782, asshole!

#me joo LOL!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-09-13 16:40:28 UTC
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:29:40 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
<jew shite b'risshed>
<the usualJewish superiority restored>
Post by NEMO
Post by The Jews
[...]
Your DESPERATION and HELPLESSNESS are showing, poor bitchslapped psychotic
cunt! LOL
Post by NEMO
ATONE and EAT SHIT, jew bastard! Happy jew year 5782, asshole!
They are STILL showing! LOL
Post by NEMO
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE! It SHOWS, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
Loose Cannon
2021-09-13 16:43:26 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:26:33 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
ATONE and EAT SHIT, jew bastard! Happy jew year 5782, asshole!
#me joo LOL!
Yup.

Indeed.

He will, NEVER stop whining and kvetching.

It's what, jews DO.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
2021-09-13 17:28:03 UTC
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:43:26 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Yup.
Indeed.
I will, NEVER stop whining and kvetching.
It's what, I DO.
We KNOW, you endlessly whining and kvetching pedophilic bitch!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
2021-09-13 18:34:32 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by NEMO
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:26:33 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
ATONE and EAT SHIT, jew bastard! Happy jew year 5782, asshole!
#me joo LOL!
Yup.
Indeed.
He will, NEVER stop whining and kvetching.
It's what, jews DO.
No doubt, about it.
You got, THAT right!
Whining and kvetching are a jew national pastime along with
paedophilia, financial irregularities and tax evasion.
2021-09-13 19:06:25 UTC
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 19:34:32 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "anti-defecation league of b'nai
Whining and kvetching is my personal pastime along with
paedophilia, sexual irregularities and evasion of superior people.
We KNOW, housebound pedophilic dreckserb!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
The Jews
2021-09-13 22:51:23 UTC
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/capitol-police-arrest-man-with-machete-bayonet-in-car-painted-with-swastika-near-dnc-hq.html

Capitol Police arrest man with machete and bayonet in pickup painted
with swastika near DNC HQ The vehicle had swastikas and other white
supremacist symbols painted on it, according to the department.

The driver, 44-year-old Donald Craighead of Oceanside, California,
claimed to the cops that he was "on patrol" and started talking about
"white supremacist ideology," the U.S. Capitol Police said.

"Ah don't havuh job an thuh Jews wuz bout tuh take back mah cawer cuz
Ah couldn't make thuh loan payments," drawled the mouth-breathing
goose-stepper. "Them dawgone Jews hav ruined mah lahf by makin' me
stupid! Hell, wheyun Ah tried tuh join uh 'stupid' contest, thay sayud
'sorry, no professionals!'"
Peeler
2021-09-14 08:15:03 UTC
Post by The Jews
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/capitol-police-arrest-man-with-machete-bayonet-in-car-painted-with-swastika-near-dnc-hq.html
Capitol Police arrest man with machete and bayonet in pickup painted
with swastika near DNC HQ The vehicle had swastikas and other white
supremacist symbols painted on it, according to the department.
ROTFLOL
Post by The Jews
Hell, wheyun Ah tried tuh join uh 'stupid' contest, thay sayud
'sorry, no professionals!'"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA... :´-)