Message from a well-respected beloved man of the jewish people for the holiday
2018-12-05 04:37:11 UTC
"All of [the jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
The Peeler
2018-12-05 11:13:51 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 23:37:11 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
"All of [the jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
"Abu Brunner", REALLY? LOL The miserable nazi war-criminal and loser with
one eye and two crippled hands (after the Mossad had dealt with those)? LOL
He died in despair in Arabland, WHINING and CRYING during his last years of
misery:

"died after years of squalor living in a Syrian cellar"

"Now three ex-members of the Syrian secret service who he tutored in torture
and clandestine police work have confirmed to XXI that his remaining years
were spent in 'miserable and squalid' conditions beneath an apartment block
in Damascus.

One of his guards called Omar said Brunner, who went by the name of Abu
Hussein, 'suffered and cried a lot in his final years. Everyone heard him.
In the end he couldn't even wash himself. All he had to eat were army
rations -- awful stuff -- and an egg or a potato. He had to choose one or
the other.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4108854/Nazi-war-criminal-Alois-Brunner-invented-mobile-gas-vans-kill-Jews-died-years-squalor-living-Syrian-cellar-revealed.html

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE?
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
2018-12-05 12:48:47 UTC
Post by NEMO
"All of [the jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
Brunner denied ever saying such a thing and the reliability of the
journalist quoting him has been questioned.
http://newobserveronline.com/alois-brunner-statement-lie-says-researcher

Nazis will believe it, because they're stupid. Nazis will believe
almost anything you tell them.

ROFLMJAO

"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
2018-12-06 14:17:19 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 04:48:47 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by NEMO
"All of [the jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
Brunner was never asked if he said such a thing and the reliability of the sleazy
jew journalist quoting him has been questioned.
http://newobserveronline.com/alois-brunner-statement-lie-says-researcher
We jews will believe it, because we're stupid. jews will believe
almost anything you tell them.
You gullible assholes believed Bernie Made Off when he promised to
double your money, no risk involved.

ALL his beneficiaries were jews !

Such a jew karma ! What a MITZVAH !

LOLOK

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-06 14:35:41 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by The Jews
Post by NEMO
"All of [the jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
Brunner denied ever saying such a thing and the reliability of the
journalist quoting him has been questioned.
http://newobserveronline.com/alois-brunner-statement-lie-says-researcher
Nazis will believe it, because they're stupid. Nazis will believe
almost anything you tell them.
ROFLMJAO
We're gullible assholes-- you already proved that when you made me think you lived in Arizona!
I know- that was really, really funny.

And the best part? You're STILL not sure!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-07 14:30:51 UTC
On Thu, 06 Dec 2018 06:35:41 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Brunner was never asked if he said such a thing and the reliability of the sleazy
jew journalist quoting him has been questioned.
http://newobserveronline.com/alois-brunner-statement-lie-says-researcher
We jews will believe it, because we're stupid. jews will believe
almost anything you tell them.
You gullible assholes believed Bernie Made Off when he promised to
double your money, no risk involved.
ALL his beneficiaries were jews !
Such a jew karma ! Such a MITZVAH !
LOLOK
I know- that was really, really funny.
It was HYSTERICAL jew bastard !
Post by The Jews
And the best part ? Other jews are getting, exactly the same shafting as we write !
LOLOK

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-07 17:05:09 UTC
On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 06:30:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by The Jews
We're gullible assholes-- you already proved that when you made me think you lived in Arizona!
I know- that was really, really funny.
And the best part? You're STILL not sure!
ROFLMJAO
It was HYSTERICAL jew bastard !
Everything about you is ALWAYS hysterical, you ridiculous sexual cripple!
LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Someone knocked out your teeth? Or why can't you laugh properly
anymore? And WHO was it, our punching bag? WHO??? LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! Whereas YOU won't even have a merry Christmas, thanks to
the abnormal fate your Sweet Jewish Lord Jesus has ordained for you!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,