HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...For VHY your shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO called Baruch 'Barry' Shein) hashn't TOSH'D your jew assh yet?
Andrew Andrzej Baron
2018-11-17 16:56:01 UTC
HUH?

Are you, the ONLY cushtomer of that cheap shlow unreliable defunct 28.8k
dial-up ISHP of hish???

LOLOK

But regardlessh! LET'SH CARRY ON with, the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder>
And your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO called Baruch
'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Any, OTHER circumcished jew relativesh you vant I should GOOGLEFUCK?

Today Pisshboig, tomorrow da Voild!
And it'sh ALL YOUR jew FAULT asshole!
Shuch a MITZVAH already!

SHOOSH!
The Peeler
2018-11-17 19:45:05 UTC
The dumb serb bitch got another big load of jizz in her filthy serbian gob!

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a load of nazi jizz in her
Post by Andrew Andrzej Baron
Are you, the ONLY cushtomer of that cheap shlow unreliable defunct 28.8k
dial-up ISHP of hish???
"LOLOK" is the sound she makes when she chokes on dick! LOL
Post by Andrew Andrzej Baron
But regardlessh! LET'SH CARRY ON with, the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder>
And your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO called Baruch
'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Any, OTHER circumcished jew relativesh you vant I should GOOGLEFUCK?
Today Pisshboig, tomorrow da Voild!
And it'sh ALL YOUR jew FAULT asshole!
Shuch a MITZVAH already!
If she'd ONLY swallow it BEFORE she started talking! LOL
Post by Andrew Andrzej Baron
SHOOSH!
"SHOOSH" is the sound she makes when the passionate gay whore squeezes the
jizz through her gay lips! YUCK!
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"