HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Flip pinoy gook Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito! ARE you VERY BUSY zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of jew ANI this jew new year (roth haganah / yog kipper) 5782?
Add Reply
Suzy KKKohen
2021-09-10 17:24:21 UTC
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???

Of COURSE you are, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!

LOLOK

2021-09-10 18:02:43 UTC
Are you? Or aren't you?

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!