Shitposting
2019-11-08 11:44:20 UTC
Lots of shitposting goes on in Usenet. And also on Facebook and Twitter.

Does Laura Kuenssberg understand the meaning of shitposting and if not,
is she a shit poster?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/08/confusion-after-bbc-podcasts-attempt-to-define-shitposting-laura-kuenssberg

"The BBC has been accused of shitposting on shitposting, after a podcast
attempt to explain the online term left millennial viewers baffled."
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-11-08 12:13:49 UTC
Lots of shitposting goes on in Usenet.  And also on Facebook and Twitter.
Does Laura Kuenssberg understand the meaning of shitposting and if not,
is she a shit poster?
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/08/confusion-after-bbc-podcasts-attempt-to-define-shitposting-laura-kuenssberg
"The BBC has been accused of shitposting on shitposting, after a podcast
attempt to explain the online term left millennial viewers baffled."
Or, they have quite possibly succeeded in establishing a definition for
many who had never heard of it before :-)
Yellow
I had never heard it before.
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-11-08 13:55:37 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Lots of shitposting goes on in Usenet.  And also on Facebook and Twitter.
Does Laura Kuenssberg understand the meaning of shitposting and if not,
is she a shit poster?
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/08/confusion-after-bbc-podcasts-attempt-to-define-shitposting-laura-kuenssberg
"The BBC has been accused of shitposting on shitposting, after a podcast
attempt to explain the online term left millennial viewers baffled."
Or, they have quite possibly succeeded in establishing a definition for
many who had never heard of it before :-)
I had never heard it before.
TBH, I think it's really just a dismissive term for posts that people
don't like. IMHO, there are some things that aren't really amenable to,
or even warrant, such precision.
Keema's Nan
2019-11-08 15:53:57 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Yellow
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Lots of shitposting goes on in Usenet. And also on Facebook and Twitter.
Does Laura Kuenssberg understand the meaning of shitposting and if not,
is she a shit poster?
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/08/confusion-after-bbc-podcasts
-attempt-to-define-shitposting-laura-kuenssberg
"The BBC has been accused of shitposting on shitposting, after a podcast
attempt to explain the online term left millennial viewers baffled."
Or, they have quite possibly succeeded in establishing a definition for
many who had never heard of it before :-)
I had never heard it before.
TBH, I think it's really just a dismissive term for posts that people
don't like. IMHO, there are some things that aren't really amenable to,
or even warrant, such precision.
Yes, but it will probably be seized on by the self appointed censors who
don’t like anything but the official narrative, and used as just another
way to put a stop to discussions which undermine the establishment position
on every subject.

Tony Blair speaking on the subject of free speech in 2002 - "I may not like
what they call me, but I thank God that they can.”

Yet in April 2005, draconian laws were introduced by him preventing free
speech within a one kilometre radius of the House of Commons.
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-11-08 16:29:19 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Yellow
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
[...]
Control of words is everything now. Probably always was, but now more
than ever.
Post by Keema's Nan
Tony Blair speaking on the subject of free speech in 2002 - "I may not like
what they call me, but I thank God that they can.”
Yet in April 2005, draconian laws were introduced by him preventing free
speech within a one kilometre radius of the House of Commons.
Almost universally hated, but still resurrected when they need someone
who seems persuasive.
Pamela
2019-11-08 19:08:50 UTC
On 8 Nov 2019, Dan S. MacAbre wrote (in article
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Yellow
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
[...]
However Gordon Brown didn't repeal SOCPA.

Grikbassturde®™
Kuenssberg, Kuenssberg...is jewish, this name?
Peeler
2019-11-08 14:34:14 UTC
On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 04:54:48 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassturde®™
Post by The Todal
Does Laura Kuenssberg understand the meaning of shitposting and if not,
is she a shit poster?
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/08/confusion-after-bbc-podcasts-attempt-to-define-shitposting-laura-kuenssberg
Kuenssberg, Kuenssberg...is jewish, this name?
"Grikbassturde®™"? Is clinically insane this "poster"? <BG>
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>