SOOS! ANUDDER, jew SHOB SHTORY, from a jew beneficiary of PAEDOPHILIA: AS I HOLD BY SHUB-BABY SHUB-SHON! (PART II)
Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
2021-07-08 12:52:33 UTC
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/as-i-hold-my-baby-son/

"Life ish defined by growth. If shomething shtopsh growing, it ish no
longer alive. Our jew cellsh are conshtantly regenerating. Our jew
shub-bodiesh keep changing and as long as ve are alive, ve vill keep
growing and altering in one vay or another. The jew shub-body I have
now, ish not the body I had then. My inner core, the one that vas
damaged sho much, ish not the shame core that I have now. For if it
vould be, it vould mosht definitely carry over to my shubshon. It’sh
shimple shcience, if shomething ish a product of a producer, votever
the producer has, vill by default, carry over to the product.

Although many timesh it sheems sho hard and completely imposshible to
heal, I need to look at my hideoush jew shubshon, shleeping in hish
jew kennel. I need to b'reath along vith him. Shlowly and peacefully.
Vith each foul jew b'reath, I vill inhale shome of his impurity. Shome
of hish lack of wholesomeness. I know I can do it, because he’sh a
product of mine and if he has it, I musht have it as well.

Leaning over hish jew kennel and b'reathing along vith him, each
inhale ish infushing me vith a part of hish evil. Each exhale is
releashing some of my shelf hatred and dishgusht that vas thrown upon
me. That I vas made to believe by that horrible jew shexual monshter.

Each breath ish bringing me one shtep closher to healing and I
promishe, I vill continue along my joiney until my hideoush jew face
can radiate the very same evil impurity that is sho vishible on my
shub-baby, shound ashleep in hish jew kennel."

SOOS!

It'sh jusht a g--ddam jew shub-baby! In the KENNEL, you should keep
it!

LOMPOP!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Loose Cannon
2021-07-08 13:11:12 UTC
On Thu, 08 Jul 2021 13:52:33 +0100, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
Post by Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
[...]
Yup.

Indeed.

No doubt, about it.