HUH? HAY EVERY ONE....GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH! Try googling jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's circumcished jew shishter Suzan Binder....and LOOKEE what shows up on, Page 2 of the hits!
2018-10-10 20:55:45 UTC
And it's ALL jew pedophlie Baruch 'Barry' Shein's FAULT!

<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

LOLOK

2018-10-10 21:32:04 UTC
Is that bleeding bitch defeated, or is she defeated? LOL Decide for
And it's ALL jew pedophlie Baruch 'Barry' Shein's FAULT!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
LOLOK
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
--
"The Jews" about defeated gay Razovic:
"We've reduced him to a terminally brain-damaged shell over the years."
2018-10-10 23:55:45 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
And it's ALL jew pedophlie Baruch 'Barry' Shein's FAULT!
Maybe in ANOTHER 11 years you'll have the cajones to holocaust him!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0