Donald Trump UK visit: Ring of steel goes up outside US ambassador's residence in Regent's Park to shield president from protesters
2018-07-09 12:14:20 UTC
Buy British or STFU and move.

Take the beast with you.

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
:A plea to British people to take Donald Trump's outrageous utterances
: "with a grain of salt" was made today by the head of the US Republican
: party's supporters in the UK.
:
: Sarah Elliott said she herself had been embarrassed by some of President
: Trump's comments, including sexist remarks about crotch-grabbing, but
: appealed to people not to take his words too seriously.
:
: As new fences and counter-terrorist concrete bollards were installed at
: the US ambassador's residence in Regent's Park ahead of his visit, Ms
: Elliott admitted: "There are a lot of things I wish he hadn't said."
:
: In an interview with the Standard, Ms Elliott, who chairs Republicans
: Overseas, said of his notorious "grab them by the p***y" comment about
: women: "I don't like it. But I don't apply the same criteria to the man
: I married to the man I vote for president."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/trump-uk-visit-ring-of--up-outside-us-ambassadors-residence-in-regents-park-a3882671.html
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-07-09 16:15:12 UTC
Buy British or STFU and load up the beast and move.

: On 09/07/2018 16:19, trader_4 wrote:
: > On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 8:09:22 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
: >> A plea to British people to take Donald Trump's outrageous utterances
: >> "with a grain of salt" was made today by the head of the US Republican
: >> party's supporters in the UK.
: >>
: >> Sarah Elliott said she herself had been embarrassed by some of
President
: >> Trump's comments, including sexist remarks about crotch-grabbing, but
: >> appealed to people not to take his words too seriously.
: >>
: >> As new fences and counter-terrorist concrete bollards were installed at
: >> the US ambassador's residence in Regent's Park ahead of his visit, Ms
: >> Elliott admitted: "There are a lot of things I wish he hadn't said."
: >>
: >> In an interview with the Standard, Ms Elliott, who chairs Republicans
: >> Overseas, said of his notorious "grab them by the p***y" comment about
: >> women: "I don't like it. But I don't apply the same criteria to the man
: >> I married to the man I vote for president."
: >>
: >
: >
: > That last part is the crux of the problem. The trumpets don't apply the
: > usual standards of normalcy, of decency, of humanity, of sanity to
Trump.
: > Why is it OK for Trump to say disgusting and absolutely crazy things
that
: > you would not tolerate in a spouse? You don't want to be around that,
: > have it near you, but it's perfectly OK in a leader of a country of 320
mil
: > and you should ignore it? If instead the UK said stay the hell home,
: > even if it didn't help reign in Trump, it would send a message that the
: > UK rejects his disgusting behavior. I hope he gets the worst reception
: > any US leader has gotten since Nixon visited South America when he was
VP.
: >
: Yip, that last sentence says it all about her morals and of a lot of
: Trumpets.
: Trump will probably spend most of his time in the UK playing golf in
: Scotland anyway, instead of concentrating on the really important issues.
:
: --
: Bod