Old nazoid PEDO Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") whines about his failures with the ladies... is THAT why the bastard started raping two year olds? Poor things just CAN'T outrun him!
Add Reply
just-a-guy
2018-12-05 21:53:38 UTC
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach."

-Posted by the main nazoid sub-louse, filthy pervert Andrzej, Baron of
pedos (get it, folks? "Andrzej, Baron"?),
So, this perverted troll is bad old "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe"?

Can't say I'm surprised...

Cordially, Q.
just-a-bloke
2018-12-05 22:46:42 UTC
In article <pu9hhu$mi6$***@pcls7.std.com>, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein aka hq-***@xxx.yyy says...

[fluhs jew shite]
Post by HQ
Cordially, Q.
HQ????

We haven't SHEEN that jew ALIASH of yoursh for SHOME time BARUCH!

SHOOSH!

Cordlessly, S.
The Peeler
2018-12-05 23:31:49 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 14:46:42 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by just-a-bloke
Post by HQ
Cordially, Q.
HQ????
We haven't SHEEN that jew ALIASH of yoursh for SHOME time BARUCH!
SHOOSH!
Spit out that load of jizz first before you start talking to humans, serb
psychopath!
Post by just-a-bloke
Cordlessly, S.
<BG> Poor idiot!