shalom aleichem sheenie SHEIN (shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....SHAY NOW, ishn't jew CONVERSHION, the BIGGESHT jew SHCAM of all!
Add Reply
Marshall Zhukov
2019-12-02 19:32:08 UTC
HUH?

Two yearsh of bashic yiddish, a quick b'ris (or re-b'ris for those
previushly b'rissed), the jew rabbi wavesh his magic jew wand and
pocketsh the $2000 and voilà! We got, another neo-jew!

Vot a SCHAM! And cheap, it ain't!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK!>

Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

Let the jewshaming continue!
b***@TheWor1d.com
2019-12-02 19:49:58 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 11:32:08 -0800, Marshall Zhukov
Post by Marshall Zhukov
HUH?
Two yearsh of bashic yiddish, a quick b'ris (or re-b'ris for those
previushly b'rissed), the jew rabbi wavesh his magic jew wand and
pocketsh the $2000 and voilà! We got, another neo-jew!
SOOS!
Post by Marshall Zhukov
Vot a SCHAM! And cheap, it ain't!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK!>
SHUCH a BUSINESSH already! Ka-CHING!
WHOOS!
Peeler
2019-12-02 21:02:34 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 11:49:58 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by b***@TheWor1d.com
SHUCH a BUSINESSH already! Ka-CHING!
Good grief, Razovic! Make up your "mind", finally: either SWALLOW it, or
SPIT IT OUT! <tsk>
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-12-02 19:51:13 UTC
UNBELIEVABLE, but our resident pedophilic cocksucking serb swine just
finished sucking off her SECOND gay neo-nazi gang, today! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by Marshall Zhukov
Two yearsh of bashic yiddish, a quick b'ris (or re-b'ris for those
previushly b'rissed), the jew rabbi wavesh his magic jew wand and
pocketsh the $2000 and voilà! We got, another neo-jew!
Vot a SCHAM! And cheap, it ain't!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by Marshall Zhukov
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!
Let the jewshaming continue!
If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>