shalom aleichem BARUCH (shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...IS New York jew Mikhail Bloombergshky SHERIOUSHLY thinking of running for POTUSH?
2019-11-08 13:41:05 UTC
HUH?

IS, he jew pedo BARUCH? LOMPO!

That's GOTTA, be a hoax! GOTTA be!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

Let the jewshaming CONTINUE!
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-11-08 14:30:40 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
IS, he jew pedo BARUCH? LOMPO!
Hilarioush! Hyshterical, even!
Post by NEMO
That's GOTTA, be a hoax! GOTTA be!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
No doubt, about it!
WHOOS!
Peeler
2019-11-08 15:18:06 UTC
On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 06:30:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
That's GOTTA, be a hoax! GOTTA be!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
No doubt, about it!
No doubt about it that you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay
Razovic!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-12 17:18:05 UTC
Post by Peeler
On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 06:30:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grikbassturde®™", farted
Post by NEMO
That's GOTTA, be a hoax! GOTTA be!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
No doubt, about it!
No doubt about it that you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay
Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/sitting-ducks-elizabeth-warrens-wants-to-eliminate-armed-school-resource-officers-nationwide/#comment-4372230

1. Police are violent, racist sociopaths.
2. Only police should have guns.

Pick ONE.
2019-11-13 12:44:09 UTC
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:18:05 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you
gormless vacuous Oriental monkey. Without his comments, your vacuous
Oriental 'mind' would be BLANK.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-11-13 13:17:07 UTC
On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 04:44:09 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
No doubt about it that you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay
Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you
gormless vacuous Oriental monkey.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Without his comments, your vacuous Oriental 'mind' would be BLANK.
With his superior mind your master keeps slapping you around, EVERY DAY,
with EASE and ELEGANCE, serb peasant!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-13 17:35:11 UTC
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:18:05 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you
gormless vacuous Oriental monkey. Without his comments, your vacuous
Oriental 'mind' would be BLANK.
you could never handle his comments.

Nithing, here is my comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/sitting-ducks-elizabeth-warrens-wants-to-eliminate-armed-school-resource-officers-nationwide/#comment-4372434

No one has ever gotten far assuming that people have a conscience, empathy,
or compassion.
2019-11-14 12:58:52 UTC
On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:35:11 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you
gormless vacuous Oriental monkey. Without his comments, your vacuous
Oriental 'mind' would be BLANK.
you could never handle his comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never justified handling.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, here is my comment.
Your inane plagiarised comments never justified handling either, mong!

Where is Levinstein's inane plagiarised comment?

2019-11-14 15:04:22 UTC
On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 04:58:52 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
you could never handle his comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never justified handling.
IOW, you ADMIT that you could never handle his comments!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, here is my comment.
Your inane plagiarised comments never justified handling either, mong!
IOW, you ADMIT, yet AGAIN, you never could handle his comments either!
Where is Levinstein's inane plagiarised comment?
CRAVING Mr. Levinson's whip, you dumb masochistic retard? LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-11-08 14:37:30 UTC
UNBELIEVABLE, but our resident pedophilic cocksucking serb swine just
finished sucking off her SECOND gay neo-nazi gang, today! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by NEMO
IS, he jew pedo BARUCH? LOMPO!
That's GOTTA, be a hoax! GOTTA be!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by NEMO
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!
Let the jewshaming CONTINUE!
If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-12 17:16:47 UTC
Post by NEMO
IS, he jew pedo BARUCH? LOMPO!
That's GOTTA, be a hoax! GOTTA be!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Against us, the mangina has no chance.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/behar-lie-about-the-guns-during-the-campaign-then-take-them-when-youre-elected/#comment-4370504

I’m your huckleberry.
2019-11-13 13:39:50 UTC
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:16:47 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"

Post by Michael Ejercito
Against us, the mangina has no chance.
Against Humans, you two guardian fairies got ZERO chance.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you craven slant eyed asshole!

Where is Levinstein's inane plagiarised comment? Where is YOUR inane

2019-11-13 16:57:50 UTC
On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 05:39:50 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Post by NEMO
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Against us, the mangina has no chance.
Against Humans, you two guardian fairies got ZERO chance.
Stop projecting your OWN depravity and subhumanity onto all those that you
feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled
perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you craven slant eyed asshole!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Where is Levinstein's inane plagiarised comment? Where is YOUR inane
plagiarised comment?
CRAVING your masters' whips already, you dumb masochistic retarded bitch?
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-13 17:31:09 UTC

Post by Michael Ejercito
Against us, the mangina has no chance.
Against Humans, you two guardian fairies got ZERO chance.
There is nothing fairy about us.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you craven slant eyed asshole!
You could never handle his comments.
Where is Levinstein's inane plagiarised comment? Where is YOUR inane
plagiarised comment?
Nithing, you could never handle Bill's comments.

Here is my comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/behar-lie-about-the-guns-during-the-campaign-then-take-them-when-youre-elected/#comment-4372431

How will the NAACP react when the first black man is shot to death over
these confiscation efforts?
2019-11-14 12:59:22 UTC
On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:31:09 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Against us, the mangina has no chance.
Against Humans, you two guardian fairies got ZERO chance.
There is nothing fairy about us.
You two are like TOTALLY fairy and GBLTPQC+. When's the 'wedding'?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Where is Levinstein's inane plagiarised comment? Where is YOUR inane
plagiarised comment?
Nithing, you could never handle Bill's comments.
Needledick, Levinstein's inane plagiarised comments never justified
handling either!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment too, you gormless vacuous slant
eyed asshole!

2019-11-14 15:06:57 UTC
On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 04:59:22 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing fairy about us.
You two are like TOTALLY fairy and GBLTPQC+. When's the 'wedding'?
You are like TOTALLY PROJECTING, filthy perverted dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You could never handle his comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never justified handling.
IOW, you ADMIT that you could never handle his comments, as expected!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, you could never handle Bill's comments.
Needledick, Levinstein's inane plagiarised comments never justified
handling either!
IOW, you ALSO admit that you could never handle Mr Levinson's comments
either! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-14 18:39:37 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Against us, the mangina has no chance.
Against Humans, you two guardian fairies got ZERO chance.
There is nothing fairy about us.
You two are like TOTALLY fairy and GBLTPQC+. When's the 'wedding'?
There is no wedding.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you craven slant eyed asshole!
You could never handle his comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never justified handling.
He mocked you and humiliated you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Where is Levinstein's inane plagiarised comment? Where is YOUR inane
plagiarised comment?
Nithing, you could never handle Bill's comments.
Needledick, Levinstein's inane plagiarised comments never justified
handling either!
He also mocked you and humiliated you.

You can not even spell his name right!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment too, you gormless vacuous slant
eyed asshole!
You could never handle my comments.

Michael
2019-11-15 13:27:37 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Against us, the mangina has no chance.
Against Humans, you two guardian fairies got ZERO chance.
There is nothing fairy about us.
You two are like TOTALLY fairy and GBLTPQC+. When's the 'wedding'?
There is no wedding.
Why not? Are you two GBLTPQC+ fairies planning to live in SIN?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you craven slant eyed asshole!
You could never handle his comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never justified handling.
He mocked you and humiliated you.
I kicked his uppity nigger ass off this group...he never showed his
flatnosed coon face here again.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Where is Levinstein's inane plagiarised comment? Where is YOUR inane
plagiarised comment?
Nithing, you could never handle Bill's comments.
Needledick, Levinstein's inane plagiarised comments never justified
handling either!
He also mocked you and humiliated you.
I kicked his fat jew ass off this group too...HE never showed his
contorted hook-nosed jew face here again EITHER.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You can not even spell his name right!
Greek him, greek his jew name, and greek you, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment too, you gormless vacuous slant
eyed asshole!
You could never handle my comments.
Your inane plagiarised comments justified handling even LESS than
Chrissie Morton's or Levinstein's!
Michael

2019-11-15 16:06:57 UTC
On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 05:27:37 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is no wedding.
Why not? Are you two GBLTPQC+ fairies planning to live in SIN?
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
Post by Michael Ejercito
He mocked you and humiliated you.
I kicked his uppity nigger ass off this group...he never showed his
flatnosed coon face here again.
You NEVER kicked ANYONE off ANY place, you ridiculous delusional
psychopathic bigmouth! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
He also mocked you and humiliated you.
I kicked his fat jew ass off this group too...HE never showed his
contorted hook-nosed jew face here again EITHER.
You NEVER kicked ANYONE off ANY place, you ridiculous delusional
psychopathic "Walter Mitty"! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
You could never handle my comments.
Your inane plagiarised comments justified handling even LESS than
Chrissie Morton's or Levinstein's!
IOW, you ADMIT that you could never handle his comments! <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>