OT: What's the point of voting signs on the side of the road with no policies on them?
Add Reply
Commander Kinsey
2019-12-02 16:14:52 UTC
What's the point of voting signs on the side of the road with no policies on them? I see things like "Vote Conservative" and nothing else. How will that sway anyone's opinion?
Peeler
2019-12-02 17:18:05 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 16:14:52 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the abnormal Scottish attention whore's latest attention-baiting
idiotic bullshit unread again>
--
damduck-***@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:
"He is a well known attention seeking troll and every reply you
make feeds him.
Starts many threads most of which die quick as on the UK groups anyone
with sense Kill filed him ages ago which is why he now cross posts to
the US groups for a new audience.
This thread was unusual in that it derived and continued without him
to a large extent and his silly questioning is an attempt to get
noticed again."
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your
stupidity."
MID: <e39a6a7f-9677-4e78-a866-***@googlegroups.com>
--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...
You have been presented with a viewpoint with information, reasoning,
historical cases, citations and references to back it up and wilfully
ignore all going back to your idea which has no supporting information."
MID: <KaToA.263621$***@fx10.am4>
--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class
ass hole jerk. ...You fit under unconditional Idiot and should be put in
mental institution.
MID: <VLCdnYC5HK1Z4S3FnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>
--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."
MID: <obru31$nao$***@dont-email.me>
--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."
MID: <4d907253-b3b9-40d4-be4d-***@googlegroups.com>
--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."
MID: <***@dell3100.workgroup>
--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and
several parrots living in his hovel."
MID: <odqtgc$iug$***@dont-email.me>
--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"
MID: <***@Mars>
--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ
lower than your age, and I accept that as a reason for your comments."
MID: <***@news.eternal-september.org>
--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how
MID: <***@news.eternal-september.org>
--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable
sponging failure who will always live alone and will die alone. You will not
be missed."
MID: <orree6$on2$***@dont-email.me>
--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?
Only useful thing you've done in your pathetic existence."
MID: <orvctf$l5m$***@gioia.aioe.org>
--
***@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious
mistake having him born alive -- A total waste of oxygen, food, space,
and bandwidth."
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot
running water with loads of stinking cats and a few parrots."
MID: <os5m1i$8m1$***@dont-email.me>
--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"
MID: <***@jaka.local>
NEMO
2019-12-02 18:26:28 UTC
It's an order not a suggestion.
Commander Kinsey
2019-12-02 18:35:18 UTC
In that case I'll set fire to them in retaliation.
NEMO
That's a crime.
Commander Kinsey
2019-12-02 19:15:23 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
What's the point of voting signs on the side of the road with no policies on them? I see things like "Vote Conservative" and nothing else. How will that sway anyone's opinion?
It's an order not a suggestion.
In that case I'll set fire to them in retaliation.
That's a crime.
I cannot follow their orders. There are two parties both asking me to vote for them. If I voted for both, that would also be a crime.

"You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't" - Bart Simpson.
NEMO
Then there's no point in retaliating, is there?
Commander Kinsey
If I burn one set, then vote for the other, I might get away with it.
NEMO
Unlkely now that you've told the world you're going to do it.
Commander Kinsey
The world won't believe me.
NEMO
2019-12-03 13:41:41 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
What's the point of voting signs on the side of the road with no policies on them? I see things like "Vote Conservative" and nothing else. How will that sway anyone's opinion?
It's an order not a suggestion.
In that case I'll set fire to them in retaliation.
That's a crime.
I cannot follow their orders. There are two parties both asking me to vote for them. If I voted for both, that would also be a crime.
Then there's no point in retaliating, is there?
If I burn one set, then vote for the other, I might get away with it.
Unlkely now that you've told the world you're going to do it.
The world won't believe me.
They will. You're irrational enough to do something like that if you
think you can get away with it.
Peeler
2019-12-03 15:09:36 UTC
On Tue, 03 Dec 2019 05:41:41 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
They will. You're irrational enough to
YOU calling someone ELSE "irrational"???? YOUUUUUUU??? BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Commander Kinsey
But not irrational enough to tell people first. This post has been a distraction, the real crime will be nothing to do with it.
NEMO
But you've already said you're going to do it.
Peeler
2019-12-03 20:10:19 UTC
On Tue, 03 Dec 2019 11:22:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
But you've already said you're going to do it.
Who but a complete idiot gives a shit what that idiot says, eh, idiot?
Commander Kinsey
A usenet post is not admissible in a court of law. People can lie in usenet posts.
%
2019-12-03 21:22:38 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 18:35:18 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
))))))))))))))))))))))))) WRONG (((((((((((((((((((((
NEMO
2019-12-03 21:34:12 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
[...]
It doesn't have to be admissible as evidence. It's enough that the
polis will know where to look. 'Social media' posts are often used in
this way.
Commander Kinsey
Then the police are morons. Anything written on social media has a 50% chance of being a lie or an exaggeration.
%
2019-12-03 21:53:28 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by NEMO
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 19:15:23 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
Post by Commander Kinsey
[...]
would you like to read about some of the people ,
that have been sued over posts made in usenet , there's lots
NEMO
2019-12-03 22:52:51 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
[...]
Whenever there's a terrorist incident or similar, you can be sure that
the first place the polis look for the suspect's friends/contacts is
their social media page(s).
Peeler
2019-12-03 23:02:58 UTC
On Tue, 03 Dec 2019 14:52:51 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Whenever there's a terrorist incident or similar, you can be sure that
the first place the polis look for the suspect's friends/contacts is
their social media page(s).
HOW sure can you be, pedophilic gay Razovic? <BG>
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Commander Kinsey
that's because they don't know what real evidence is.
NEMO
And yet they do manage to get a lot of good info from it.
Peeler
2019-12-04 13:09:21 UTC
On Wed, 04 Dec 2019 04:31:43 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
And yet they do manage to get a lot of good info from it.
The info we get from your posts is that BOTH of you are clinically insane
idiots, He's a sociopath, you are a psychopath!
Commander Kinsey
Or wrong info, you'll never know.
Peeler
2019-12-03 21:59:53 UTC
On Tue, 03 Dec 2019 13:34:12 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
It doesn't have to be admissible as evidence. It's enough that the
polis will know where to look. 'Social media' posts are often used in
this way.
HOW often, you endlessly blithering retard?
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-12-02 22:59:48 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 14:33:27 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

<FLUSH the two clinically insane subnormal idiots' latest clinically insane
bullshit>

...and nothing's left!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-12-02 21:40:56 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 13:10:19 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Then there's no point in retaliating, is there?
There is even less point in you breathing, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Peeler
2019-12-02 19:44:37 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 10:52:36 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
That's a crime.
Maybe. But you are still an asshole, idiot and psycho!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-12-02 19:43:21 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 10:26:28 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
It's an order not a suggestion.
Nope! It's real dumb serb bitchslapping time, for as long as you got the
cheek spread your stench in any group, dreckserb Razovic!
Vidcapper
2019-12-03 07:26:59 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
What's the point of voting signs on the side of the road with no
policies on them? I see things like "Vote Conservative" and nothing
else. How will that sway anyone's opinion?
Are you talking of small signs in gardens, or billboards?
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Peeler
2019-12-03 09:16:30 UTC
On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 07:26:59 +0000, Vidcapper, another mentally challenged,
Post by Vidcapper
Are you talking of small signs in gardens, or billboards?
Who gives a shit? The unwashed Scottish wanker is only out for yet more
attention, troll-feeding, senile idiot! <tsk>
Commander Kinsey
Billboards, hence I said "side of the road" and not "in someone's window/garden".
Vidcapper
2019-12-04 07:23:15 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Commander Kinsey
What's the point of voting signs on the side of the road with no
policies on them? I see things like "Vote Conservative" and nothing
else. How will that sway anyone's opinion?
Are you talking of small signs in gardens, or billboards?
Billboards, hence I said "side of the road" and not "in someone's window/garden".
Gardens are at the side of roads, too...
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Peeler
2019-12-04 08:45:52 UTC
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 07:23:15 +0000, Vidcapper, another mentally challenged,
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Commander Kinsey
Billboards, hence I said "side of the road" and not "in someone's window/garden".
Gardens are at the side of roads, too...
Did that Scottish attention whore SO quickly manage to pull you down to his
level, you senile idiot? LOL
Michael Ejercito

Michael
NEMO
2019-12-10 15:33:12 UTC
On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 09:34:48 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed he did.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2019-12-10 15:17:44 UTC
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 07:33:12 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Did that Scottish attention whore SO quickly manage to pull you down to his
level, you senile idiot? LOL
Indeed he did.
Inane.
There is NOTHING inane about the truth, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by NEMO
Michael
Commander Kinsey
2019-12-04 20:52:27 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Commander Kinsey
What's the point of voting signs on the side of the road with no
policies on them? I see things like "Vote Conservative" and nothing
else. How will that sway anyone's opinion?
Are you talking of small signs in gardens, or billboards?
Billboards, hence I said "side of the road" and not "in someone's window/garden".
Gardens are at the side of roads, too...
I would have been more specific if it was gardens.