SHAY now BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com)) you shubpeople share MANY genetic markers with the other ragheads whose land you SHTOLE.
Add Reply
Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
2019-07-21 15:50:19 UTC
HUH?

So if circumcished raghead 'congresswoman' Rashida Tlaib in your host
county is a shubperson of colour, then YOU ARE TOO jew pedo!

Back of the bus, asshole!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

AND GO BACK TO WHERE THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM!

--------------------------> Middle East shithole 'Israeel'

Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and RELENTLESSH
GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992)
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder

LOMPO!
NEMO
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-21 16:19:45 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 08:57:52 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Well, yes.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic anal Razovic!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-07-21 16:03:09 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
So if circumcished raghead 'congresswoman' Rashida Tlaib in your host
county is a shubperson of colour
She's not, of course, as all humans know.

The eldest of 14 children, Rashida Tlaib was born to working-class
Palestinian immigrants in Detroit.

Yes, Gordon. 14 children. This is why we outnumber you, you see.

While you sit and masturbate in your cellar, hard-working immigrants
of color are busy procreating and increasing their numbers.

While you felch your mother for spending money, beautiful people of
color are having colorful babies and going to school and learning and
working and becoming Americans.

While you lay around in the same disgustingly filthy clothes you've
had on for weeks, brave immigrants come across the border seeking a
better life, move into your neighborhoods, take whatever jobs are
available, and put down deep, deep roots.

And if you're lucky enough to live in Michigan's 13th District,
Rashida Tlaib represents you in Congress.

Now, how do Nazis feel about their numbers slowly dwindling?

"Today, according to the latest U.S. Census - only 23% of the American
population under the age of 18 is WHITE. Already, four U.S. states are
MAJORITY NON-WHITE, and 10% of all counties in America are MAJORITY
NON-WHITE. World-wide, White women of child-bearing age comprise only
3% of the earth's population. Do these FACTS disturb you? "
-http://www.americannaziparty.com/

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-07-21 16:18:36 UTC
Our cock-addicted serbian bitch just made another gay neo-nazi gang VERY
happy!

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
So if circumcished raghead 'congresswoman' Rashida Tlaib in your host
county is a shubperson of colour, then YOU ARE TOO jew pedo!
Back of the bus, asshole!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
AND GO BACK TO WHERE THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM!
--------------------------> Middle East shithole 'Israeel'
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and RELENTLESSH
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992)
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!

If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, pedophilic anal Razovic?
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
NEMO
2019-07-21 17:59:37 UTC
HUH?

Your jew SHTROKE precluded you from SHODOMISHING any jew ANUSHESH!

You can't AIM your abbreviated genitally mutilalte jew shubschlong
SHTRAIGHT between QUIVERING jew CHEEKSH!

NO SOOS up jew CABOOSHESH for you jew pedo BARUCH!

AND GO BACK TO WHERE THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM!

--------------------------> Middle East shithole 'Israeel'

Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and ELENTLESSH

LOMPO!
Loose Cannon
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-21 19:16:35 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:37:13 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Well, no.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
The Peeler
2019-07-21 19:15:15 UTC
She did it again! She made yet ANOTHER gay neo-nazi gang VERY happy!

Post by NEMO
[...]

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
NEMO
2019-07-22 16:16:24 UTC
HUH?

VOT, is it jew pedo BARUCH?

Your own, circumcished jew shubvomen SHIMPLY too HIDEOUSH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

LOMPO!
Connoisseur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
2019-07-22 16:24:04 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
VOT, is it jew pedo BARUCH?
Your own, circumcished jew shubvomen SHIMPLY too HIDEOUSH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes. Hook noses, hooded eyes, drooping lower lips, frizzy jew
hair....and circumcised twats!
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-22 17:21:01 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 09:24:04 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Connoisseur de merde, Shimon
Post by NEMO
Well, yes.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-26 16:45:12 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 09:24:04 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Connoisseur de merde, Shimon
Post by NEMO
Well, yes.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.

Now here is a romantic article.

https://nextshark.com/stpeach-boyfriend-got-married/

Twitch Streamer Marries Korean Boyfriend, ‘Honored’ to Wear Hanbok for
Wedding

Bem vindo ao Player Audima. Clique TAB para navegar entre os botões, ou
aperte CONTROL PONTO para dar PLAY. CONTROL PONTO E VÍRGULA ou BARRA para
avançar. CONTROL VÍRGULA para retroceder. ALT PONTO E VÍRGULA ou BARRA para
acelerar a velocidade de leitura. ALT VÍRGULA para desacelerar a velocidade
de leitura.Play!Listen to this text 0:00
100%AudimaAbrir menu de opções do player Audima.

A year after announcing their engagement that left racist incels in misery,
Canadian Twitch streamer STPeach and her Korean fiancé Jay Chae finally tied
the knot.

The 25-year-old vlogger, whose real name is Lisa Vannatta, broke the good
news in a two-second video on Twitter, with Jay giving her a kiss on the
cheek.

🌸Peach
@STPeach
We are married 😁🎉❤❤❤❤

Embedded video
17K
9:07 PM - May 24, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,038 people are talking about this
The wedding, which took place on May 24, saw the couple wear the hanbok,
traditional Korean clothing for formal celebrations.

“Wearing a traditional Hanbok for our wedding was something that was very
important to Jay’s family, and I feel honored I was able to be apart of
something so special,” STPeach wrote in a new Instagram post.

In a follow-up tweet showing their wedding rings, STPeach expressed how much
she loves her husband, whom she described as an “amazing man.”

“Waking up as Mrs Chae 😊 I’m so happy, I feel like the luckiest girl in the
world and I cannot believe I get to call this amazing man my husband.”

She also thanked her fans for their unceasing support.

“Thanks to each and everyone of you for all of the kind words and congrats!
Your support means so much and we love you guys ❤”

🌸Peach
@STPeach
Waking up as Mrs Chae 😊 I'm so happy, I feel like the luckiest girl in the
world and I cannot believe I get to call this amazing man my husband.

Thanks to each and everyone of you for all of the kind words and congrats!
Your support means so much and we love you guys ❤

View image on Twitter
4,232
9:24 AM - May 25, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
203 people are talking about this
The newlyweds have had their share of malicious and offensive comments for
some time ahead of the momentous occasion.

Since STPeach introduced Jay as her boyfriend, salty trolls have flooded her
social media channels with hate, accusing her of having “yellow fever” and
being a “race traitor.”

See also

April 30, 2018
Lil Tay Claims to Be Under House Arrest, Gets Age-Appropriately Roasted
Meanwhile, Jay received stereotypical comments over his ethnicity, from
being an “Asian manlet” to having a “small dick.”

Despite their toxicity, such remarks weighed nothing against the love the
two have for each other.

🌸Peach
@STPeach
I dont got my photos back but wanted to show alittle sneak peak, I'm just to
excited 😁😊😊😊😊 I love him so much ahshdhsj so happy

View image on Twitter
4,414
3:35 PM - May 26, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
148 people are talking about this
“We are both happy with one another,” STPeach told NextShark. “The hate
doesn’t affect us or our relationship together.”

“To be honest, we find it funny that it’s even a topic of discussion because
it just seems like a such a normal thing to us.”

Best wishes, Lisa and Jay! ❤

Featured Images via Instagram / @lisapeachy (Left, Right)

https://www.avg.com
2019-07-27 12:26:10 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:45:12 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is a romantic article.
https://nextshark.com/stpeach-boyfriend-got-married/
Oriental bestiality is NOT romantic, mong.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-07-27 15:37:00 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 05:26:10 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is a romantic article.
https://nextshark.com/stpeach-boyfriend-got-married/
Oriental bestiality is NOT romantic, mong.
What would a sexual cripple and psychopath like you know about "romance",
filthy dreckserb!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-27 16:41:46 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:45:12 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is a romantic article.
https://nextshark.com/stpeach-boyfriend-got-married/
Oriental bestiality is NOT romantic, mong.
Nithing, Jay and Lisa Chae are in a union for life of one man and one
woman in the holy estate of matrimony.

Imagine what their babies would look like!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2019-07-28 11:56:36 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 09:41:46 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is a romantic article.
https://nextshark.com/stpeach-boyfriend-got-married/
Oriental bestiality is NOT romantic, mong.
Nithing, Jay and Lisa Chae are in a union for life of one man and one
woman in the holy estate of matrimony.
Needledick, they are in a subunion of one human and one subhuman in
the unholy estate of bestiality.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Imagine what their babies would look like!
Probably at least as hideous as you, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
Michael

2019-07-28 14:17:00 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 04:56:36 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, Jay and Lisa Chae are in a union for life of one man and one
woman in the holy estate of matrimony.
Needledick, they are in a subunion of one human and one subhuman in
the unholy estate of bestiality.
ONLY someone TRULY subhuman would ever make any statement like that, you
pedophilic gay dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Imagine what their babies would look like!
Probably at least as hideous as you, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
They ALL would look better than you, be superior to you, be smarter than
you, be more loved and more respected than you, and be more successful than
you!
Michael
The Jews
2019-07-28 15:47:45 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, Jay and Lisa Chae are in a union for life of one man and one
woman in the holy estate of matrimony.
Needledick, they are in a subunion of one human and one subhuman in
the unholy estate of bestiality.
ONLY someone TRULY subhuman would ever make any statement like that, you
pedophilic gay dreckserb!
He's frantically trying to forget how he's now the minority. LOL

Even his fellow nazis are frightened:

"Today, according to the latest U.S. Census - only 23% of the American
population under the age of 18 is WHITE. Already, four U.S. states are
MAJORITY NON-WHITE, and 10% of all counties in America are MAJORITY
NON-WHITE. World-wide, White women of child-bearing age comprise only
3% of the earth's population. Do these FACTS disturb you? "
-http://www.americannaziparty.com/

White British population has fallen by more than HALF in just 20 years
in parts of UK as country becomes ‘more segregated’
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/
The Jews
2019-07-22 18:58:04 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
VOT, is it jew pedo BARUCH?
Your own, circumcished jew shubvomen SHIMPLY too HIDEOUSH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
https://www.ranker.com/list/hottest-jewish-women/peis

All gorgeous Jewish women that would have NOTHING to do with you,
Gordon!

LOL

But you've given up on women haven't you!

-Gordon Radovich
just-a-guy
2019-07-22 19:04:43 UTC
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
Post by NEMO
HUH?
VOT, is it jew pedo BARUCH?
Your own, circumcished jew shubvomen SHIMPLY too HIDEOUSH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes. Hook noses, hooded eyes, drooping lower lips, frizzy jew
hair....and circumcised twats!
YUK! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
SOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-22 20:04:19 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 12:04:43 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
LOMPO!
WHOOS!
SOOS!
VEEEERY "impressive", poor clinically insane pedophilic sow!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
HQ
2019-07-22 21:47:00 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
VOT, is it jew pedo BARUCH?
Your own, circumcished jew shubvomen SHIMPLY too HIDEOUSH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes. Hook noses, hooded eyes, drooping lower lips, frizzy jew
hair....and circumcised twats!
YUK! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Indeed.

<PUKE>
<RETCH>
<HEAVE>
<BARF>
Post by NEMO
AND GO BACK TO WHERE THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM!
--------------------------> Middle East shithole 'Israeel'
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and ELENTLESSH
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992)
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
LOMPO!
WHOOS!
SOOS!
You got, that right!

Cordlessly, Q
The Peeler
2019-07-22 22:35:46 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:47:00 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by HQ
Indeed.
Yes, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
The Peeler

NEMO
2019-07-23 14:10:51 UTC
HUH?

--------------------> 'Israel' jew pedo BARUCH!

shit ---------------> Middle East shithole!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

LOMPO!
HQ

Cordlessly, Q
The Jews
2019-07-23 14:59:10 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was

Anything MORE pathetic and sad than you, replying to yourself using
different names, to make it look like it's more than just you, sitting
alone in your mom's basement, waiting for today's first felching call?

ROFLMJAO

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that day. If you leave a Nazi alive, the Nazi will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
The Peeler
2019-07-23 15:57:52 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 07:15:54 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Well, yes.
Well, yes, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay anal Razovic!
Indeed.
Loose Cannon
2019-07-23 16:42:59 UTC
Post by HQ
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
HUH?
--------------------> 'Israel' jew pedo BARUCH!
shit ---------------> Middle East shithole!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes.
Yup.
The best place, for the bastards!
No doubt, about it.
The Peeler
2019-07-23 18:08:44 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:42:59 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
No doubt, about it.
NO doubt about it that you are a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic
The Peeler
2019-07-23 18:07:21 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:14:19 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shimon
Yup.
Yup, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
The Peeler
2019-07-23 15:56:32 UTC
The serb cocksucker did it, AGAIN! LOL

Post by NEMO
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and ELENTLESSH
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992)
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!

If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
NEMO
2019-07-24 16:30:31 UTC
HUH?

For, VHY jew pedo BARUCH?

--------------------> 'Israel' jew pedo BARUCH!

shit ---------------> Middle East shithole!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

Leave! LEAVE NOW asshole!

LOMPO!
The Peeler
2019-07-24 17:10:46 UTC
Our cocksucking pedophilic serb bitch did it, AGAIN: sucked cock, and now
munches, gargles and guzzles the jizz!

Post by NEMO
HUH?
For, VHY jew pedo BARUCH?
--------------------> 'Israel' jew pedo BARUCH!
shit ---------------> Middle East shithole!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by NEMO
Leave! LEAVE NOW asshole!
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and ELENTLESSH
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992)
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!

If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay pedophilic Razovic?
just-a-guy
2019-07-24 17:30:46 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
For, VHY jew pedo BARUCH?
--------------------> 'Israel' jew pedo BARUCH!
shit ---------------> Middle East shithole!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Leave! LEAVE NOW asshole!
SHOONER, the BETTER!
WHOOS!
NEMO
2019-07-24 21:20:37 UTC
HUH?

SHO that YOU have FRESH jew shubcherries to POP jew pedo BARUCH?

IS, she jew pedo?

--------------------> 'Israel'

LOMPO!
just-a-guy
2019-07-24 21:22:23 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
SHO that YOU have FRESH jew shubcherries to POP jew pedo BARUCH?
IS, she jew pedo?
Well, no. All dried up and VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too old!
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-24 22:01:47 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:22:23 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
The Jews
2019-07-25 00:05:10 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Well, no.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
He just LOVES proving it!

LOL

Is he really stupid enough to believe that everyone on usenet doesn't
know he's just replying to himself?

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
Indeed! The mind boggles! LOL
The Peeler
2019-07-24 21:24:24 UTC
Our resident pedophilic cocksucker just sucked of another entire gay
neo-nazi gang!

Post by NEMO
HUH?
SHO that YOU have FRESH jew shubcherries to POP jew pedo BARUCH?
IS, she jew pedo?
--------------------> 'Israel'
shit ---------------> Middle East shithole!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Leave! LEAVE NOW asshole!

NEMO
2019-07-25 12:52:15 UTC
HUH?

HANG, yourshelf NOW jew pedo BARUCH!

It's, your ONLY ESHCAPE!

DO, it DO, it NOW asshole!

LOMPO!
Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
2019-07-25 12:59:07 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
HANG, yourshelf NOW jew pedo BARUCH!
It's, your ONLY ESHCAPE!
Well, yes.
Post by NEMO
DO, it. DO, it NOW asshole!
Here's, how it's done:

Good, LUCK!
WHOOS!
The Jews
2019-07-25 13:17:50 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
avoiding Nuremberging® but could only manage this:

Does it get ANY more pathetic than this?

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-07-25 14:09:26 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 05:59:07 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shimon
Well, yes.
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-29 17:04:57 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 05:59:07 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shimon
Post by NEMO
Well, yes.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.

Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Mueller investigation.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/07/25/robert-muellers-disastrous-testimony-and-its-significance-part-one/

Robert Mueller’s Disastrous Testimony And Its Significance, Part One
JULY 25, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

A transcript of the testimony is here.

The amazing thing is that the Democrats held the hearings at all. Mueller,
as a matter of legal ethics and client confidentiality, was severely limited
regarding what he could say beyond what was already in his investigation’s
report. Desperate to gain some public relations traction in their endless,
nation-rending determination to end a legal and duly elected Presidency
without the inconvenience of an election, one can only surmise that Mueller’s
ethically problematical press conference led them astray, and not only
astray, but into a disaster of their own making.

The first hint that something was amiss was Mueller’s request that an aide
sit by him and assist in his testimony. That was not only unusual but
ominous, and the Republicans on the committee quickly rejected it. Once
Mueller started answering questions, it was painfully clear why this request
had been made. He looked disoriented and confused. The 75-year-old Justice
Department veteran had to ask committee members to repeat their questions
repeatedly, as if he was having difficulty focusing. He often did not know
whether the representatives were asking him questions or if they were
reading from his own report. In the first 90 minutes of the hearing,
Mueller asked for clarification of questions more than 10 times. Under
questioning from Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.), Mueller asked: “And
where are you reading from on that?” “I’m reading from my own question” was
the answer. “Then can you repeat it?” Mueller asked. The audience laughed.
By the end, the audience had stopped laughing. As Obama strategist David
Axelrod tweeted, the performance was “painful” to watch. Mueller asked Rep.
Sheila Jackson Lee to restate her question three times. Rep. Matt Gaetz
(R-Fla.) asked the 14 word question, “Attorney #2 in the Inspector General’s
report and Strzok both worked on your team, didn’t they?” and Mueller
appeared to be confused by it.“Pardon me?” Mueller replied. After Gaetz
restated his question, Mueller replied: “And the question was?” Asked by
Head Trump-hunter Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) to explain what
his investigation found “in plain terms,” Mueller answered: “Well, the
finding indicates that the president, uh, was not, uh, the president was not
exculping, uh, exculpated, uh, for the acts that he allegedly committed.”

Ah! Well thank you, sir, that explains everything! Nadler looked as if he
wanted to start banging his head on the table.

This was the same alleged super-lawyer, remember, that Senate Minority
Leader Chuck Schumer called “exactly the right kind of individual for this
job,” when he was appointed special counsel in 2017. For more than two
years, the news media repeated the mantra that Mueller was an icon within
the law enforcement establishment, master prosecutor, a trustworthy, dogged
pursuer of the truth wherever it might lead, the ultimate professional, and
best of all, a Republican, so there would be no partisan bias.

So how was it that this ultimate professional came into a Congressional
hearing completely unprepared to answer questions about the report that bore
his name? For example, when he was asked if any senior White House official
refused to be interviewed by himself or special counsel attorneys, Mueller
first said, “I don’t believe so,” then reversed himself, saying, “Let me
take that back. I would have to look at it, but I’m not certain that that is
the case.” This was a basic question he had to know or should have known
would be asked, and it isn’t a difficult one.

Not only did Mueller make it clear that he hadn’t written the report (and
despite the howling of right-wing pundits, there’s nothing wrong with that),
he raised doubts as to whether he had even read it. House Judiciary ranking
Republican Doug Collins of Georgia questioned Mueller regarding the
non-legal term “collusion,” which the report stated was synonymous with
“conspiracy.” Mueller said that the terms were not synonymous, and then was
forced to contradict himself when Collins read the words of his own report
back to him. Being so unfamiliar with basic assertions in the report is a
serious problem; indeed, if he did not read it thoroughly and still
presented the report as his work, Mueller breached his duties of competence,
diligence and honesty.

Many observers, not just on the Right, watching the fiasco unfold yesterday
questioned the Special Prosecutor’s health and mental competence. I’ll say
this: some of the moments I witnessed caused flashbacks of a horrible
afternoon I spent working with an older friend and colleague who was
beginning to exhibit signs of dementia.

When he wasn’t fumbling, missing questions or uttering confusing gibberish,
Mueller was giving short, perfunctory “yes” or “no” answers, if he chose to
answer questions at all. Mueller repeatedly replied that various questions
were outside his purview, touched on ongoing investigations, or had already
been answered in his report.

Several critics of the hearing compared Mueller’s performance to a bad
movie. Observed the editorial board of Issues and Insights,

Americans wouldn’t read the book, i.e,. Mueller’s report, but they’ll watch
the movie. That was the Democrats’ bet in forcing Mueller to appear before
the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees. But they lost big, and
Mueller’s appearance on screen is a shoe-in for the Golden Raspberry Award,
right down there with the very worst investments Hollywood has ever made,
such as “Heaven’s Gate,” “Ishtar,” and “Leonard Part 6.”

I would have added “The Pirate Move,” “Sergent Pepper’s Lonely Heart Club
Band,” and “Won Ton Ton, the Dog That Saved Hollywood,” but otherwise its
hard to disagree with that assessment.

More observations in Part 2…

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/07/25/robert-muellers-disastrous-testimony-and-its-significance-part-two/

Robert Mueller’s Disastrous Testimony And Its Significance, Part Two
JULY 25, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

Part I is here.

Random Observations on the Mueller testimony and aftermath:

Observing the desperate spin offered by frustrated “resistance” members,
desperate Democrats and social media Trump-Haters has been almost as
revealing as Mueller’s performance. The most positive takeaway they could
muster is that Mueller clearly said that his investigation didn’t exonerate
the President. That’s meaningless. It is not a prosecutor’s job to exonerate
anybody, ever. An investigation’s goal is to determine whether there is
probable cause to determine that a crime or crimes have been committed, not
to prove anyone’s innocence. The hearts of the impeachment mob leaped for
joy briefly during the morning hearing of the Judiciary Committee when
Mueller answered “yes” to Rep. Ted Lieu’s (D–Calif.) question whether he had
declined to indict Trump because of an existing Department of Justice Office
of Legal Counsel (OLC) opinion stating that a sitting president couldn’t be
charged with a crime. Ah-HA! Mueller had found evidence of illegal activity
committed by the President and was only prevented from indicting him by
Justice Department policy! Start those impeachment hearings!
Never mind. In the afternoon hearing before the House Intelligence
Committee, reversed himself, saying that that OLC opinion prevented him
from making any determination, period, of Trump’s culpability in obstructing
justice. “As we say in the report, and as I said in the opening, we did not
reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime,”
Mueller told the Committee after specifically referencing the Lieu exchange.

“I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who
said, and I quote, ‘you didn’t charge the president because of the OLC
opinion.’ That is not the correct way to say it,” Mueller said.

This did not prevent journalists, pundits and my Facebook friends from
ignoring the second statement so they could falsely promote the first. “They
got him to confirm that he didn’t make a charge because of the Justice
Department memo,” said “Meet the Press’s” Chuck Todd in an NBC panel. No,
they didn’t. That’s a direct lie, as well as fake news.

The contention that Mueller was only a convenient figurehead for what was
designed as a partisan hit job was made more credible by Mueller’s
confusion. Mueller’s chief deputy, the infamously over-zealous, partisan
and controversial prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, headed a group of mostly
left-leaning investigators. Complaints about the apparent rigged nature of
the investigation were met by reminders of Mueller’s party affiliation and
reputation for fairness and rectitude. That defense was left in the dust.
Now the anti-Trump tenor of the report no longer suggests the objective
conclusions of a political neutral, but the partisan bias of prosecutors
with an agenda.

Mueller’s weakness also suggests an answer to the persistent question of why
the investigation appeared to be so incompetently managed, as with, for
example, the involvement of Peter Strzok.
It didn’t appear that Mueller was capable of competent oversight, or even
paying attention.

The most damaging and disturbing Mueller answer by far was when he was asked
about Fusion GPS, which hired Christopher Steele to compile the infamous
Russian-sourced ‘dossier’ against Trump. Mueller said that he was ‘not
familiar‘ with it. KABOOM! How is this even possible, unless Weissman and
the other anti-Trump Jauberts on his team kept the old man locked in a
closet somewhere? The involvement of the Steele dossier undercut the
legitimacy of his investigation, and the investigation’s leader was that
uninformed about its origins? Was this wilful ignorance? Blatant
incompetence?
Finally, how could the investigators and Mueller justify following bread
crumbs that led to indictments of various Trump administration and campaign
figures for crimes unrelated to the subject of the investigation, but be
oblivious to the strong indications of wrongdoing—the FBI’s FISA fraud, the
conflicts of interest, the surveillance of Carter Page—related to the
investigation itself?

In another ridiculous addition to the Ethics Alarms, “Nah, there’s no
mainstream media bias!” files—at this point, I cannot maintain any respect
for the intelligence and/or integrity of anyone who denies the obvious
partisan bias of CNN, MSNBC, and the major networks—I watched CNN for over
30 minutes this morning to see how they would cover the hearings. Over at
Fox News, of course, Mueller’s disturbing demeanor was being dissected in
detail. The “Fox and Friends” blonde of the day said, sympathetically, that
she would be “praying for him and his family,” since something is definitely
seriously wrong.
At CNN, however, there was just a crawl representing Mueller’s testimony as
straightforward, sticking to the report, and, of course, emphasizing the “no
exoneration” statement and his answer to Lieu, retracted though it was. CNN
showed no video of Mueller from either hearing, and its panels all focused
exclusively on “where the Democrats go from here.”

Incredible. (Can something be simultaneously incredible and
unsurprising?)The big news from the hearings, what those who didn’t have the
time or stamina to watch them needed to know, was unquestionably Mueller’s
frightening lack of preparation, clarity, or knowledge of the report he had
signed and the investigation he had supposedly overseen, and how this
undermined the report’s legitimacy, especially as an anti-Trump document.
Not only did he fail to give Democrats more ammunition for their coup as
they clearly hoped it would, he undermined the credibility of the entire
report.

Spin is one thing; intentionally hiding what occurred to make spin easier is
something very different, and a major breach of journalism honesty and
integrity.

Mueller’s repeated concern during his testimony regarding Russian
interference in our elections, past and future, is being largely ignored by
CNN and the rest because it directly points the finger of accountability to
Barack Obama. The Mueller report states that Russia began interfering in
American democracy in 2014, with the operation becoming full-blown during
the 2016 presidential election. The Obama administration knew this was going
on, and took no discernible action. In 2016, Obama’s National Security
Adviser Susan Rice told her staff to “stand down” and “knock it off” as they
drew up plans to “strike back” against the Russians, according to Michael
Isikoff and David Corn in their book “Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of
Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump.”
Yet I continue to read attacks on Trump because he didn’t take adequate
steps to foil the Russians,

Where is the accountability? House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler had said
over the weekend that Mueller’s report showed “very substantial evidence”
that President Donald Trump is “guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors” — an
impeachable offense. “We have to … let Mueller present those facts to the
American people, and then see where we go from there, because the
administration must be held accountable,” Nadler, said on “Fox News
Sunday.” Yet Mueller’s testimony, orchestrated by Nadler, confirmed none
of this. Nadler was intentionally misleading the American public.

https://www.avg.com
2019-07-30 12:33:31 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:04:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Mueller investigation.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about the Müller investigation?

<several hundred lines of shite b'rissed>

BTW GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU SLANT EYED ASSHOLE OF COLOUR!!

2019-07-30 16:00:02 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 05:33:31 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay pedophilic Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
There is NOTHING inane about stating the truth, you mangina!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Mueller investigation.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about the Müller investigation?
INTELLIGENT people care about that smart guys interesting articles!
<several hundred lines of shite b'rissed>
Too bad! You could have learned something, pedophilic serb retard!
BTW GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU SLANT EYED ASSHOLE OF COLOUR!!
You master IS where he came from! YOU are NOT, you piece of pedophilic serb
shit!
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-30 16:18:24 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:04:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Mueller investigation.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about the Müller investigation?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist.

Here is Chris's comment.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/07/25/robert-muellers-disastrous-testimony-and-its-significance-part-one/#comment-637298

The Democrats were looking for Roland Friesler.

Instead, they got Grandpa Simpson.
<several hundred lines of shite b'rissed>
BTW GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU SLANT EYED ASSHOLE OF COLOUR!!
I am where I am from.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2019-07-31 13:12:41 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:18:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Mueller investigation.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about the Müller investigation?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople do, for normal people have never
heard of the cunt.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you gormless slant eyed mongoloid.

----------------------------------------------> Manila

2019-07-31 13:32:06 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:18:24 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Mueller investigation.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about the Müller investigation?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople do, for normal people have never
heard of the cunt.
More projection of your ignorance, glue-huffer! ALL adult humans have
heard of Mr. Marshall!

Since he's involved with ETHICS, it's no surprise you stay as far away
as you can from him!

Once again, Mr. Ejercito OWNS you and publicly humiliates you, and
everyone else witnesses it!

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-31 16:12:16 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about the Müller investigation?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople do, for normal people have never
heard of the cunt.
More projection of your ignorance, glue-huffer! ALL adult humans have
heard of Mr. Marshall!
Since he's involved with ETHICS, it's no surprise you stay as far away
as you can from him!
Once again, Mr. Ejercito OWNS you and publicly humiliates you, and
everyone else witnesses it!
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!
it is just so fucking obvious!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2019-08-01 12:23:16 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:12:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
it is just so fucking obvious!
Yes, your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious!
Well zsuckled, mong!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRP!

2019-08-01 13:18:22 UTC
Post by The Jews
More projection of your ignorance, glue-huffer! ALL adult humans have
heard of Mr. Marshall!
Since he's involved with ETHICS, it's no surprise you stay as far away
as you can from him!
Once again, Mr. Ejercito OWNS you and publicly humiliates you, and
everyone else witnesses it!
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!
Yes, my Paralytische Angst vor Judenis just so fucking obvious!
It sure is! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-08-01 13:47:15 UTC
On Thu, 01 Aug 2019 05:23:16 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
Once again, Mr. Ejercito OWNS you and publicly humiliates you, and
everyone else witnesses it!
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!
it is just so fucking obvious!
Yes, your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious!
Well zsuckled, mong!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRP!
Folks, savour this:

"Yes, your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious!
Well zsuckled, mong!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRP!"

"Yes, your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious!
Well zsuckled, mong!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRP!"

"Yes, your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious!
Well zsuckled, mong!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRP!"

I toldya, that serb cunt IS clinically insane! LOL
The Peeler
2019-07-31 14:55:22 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 06:12:41 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople do, for normal people have never
heard of the cunt.
You clinically insane idiot wouldn't know what "normal" is, if "normal" came
along, ripped your shit-filled colostomy bag of your fat belly, put if over
your thick psychopathic head and pulled it tight with a string under your
filthy neck until you suffocated in your own shit!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
you gormless slant eyed mongoloid.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Your master will stay HERE to KEEP beating the shit out of you every day,
filthy dreckserb! Sorry, there's NOTHING you could do about it!
----------------------------------------------> Manila
you->loon bin (shortest way)!
The Peeler
2019-07-25 14:07:43 UTC
Our resident serb cocksucker did it again: sucked cock and now joyfully

Post by NEMO
HUH?
HANG, yourshelf NOW jew pedo BARUCH!
It's, your ONLY ESHCAPE!
DO, it DO, it NOW asshole!
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and ELENTLESSH
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992)
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!

If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic? Do tell everyone finally!
NEMO
2019-07-26 17:45:48 UTC
HUH?

HANG, yourshelf NOW jew pedo BARUCH!

It's, your ONLY ESHCAPE from getting, GOOGLEFUCKED!

DO, it! DO, it NOW jew asshole!

YOUR, jew shubfamily should, do LIKEWISHE!

LOMPO!
The Peeler

2019-07-26 20:43:27 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
HANG, yourshelf NOW jew pedo BARUCH!
It's, your ONLY ESHCAPE from getting, GOOGLEFUCKED!
DO, it! DO, it NOW jew asshole!
YOUR, jew shubfamily should, do LIKEWISHE!
Well, yes...and SHOON!
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-26 21:07:01 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:43:27 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shimon
Post by NEMO
Well, yes
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
NEMO
2019-07-27 13:00:42 UTC
HUH?

You've EARNED, it jew pedo BARUCH!

YEARSH and YEARSH of jew shabbosh SHODOMY cut SHORT by, a jew SHTROKE!

TIME, to PASSH on the TORCH!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

LOMPO!
TallHenry
2019-07-27 13:16:17 UTC
In article <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "NEMO") wrote:

[flush]

Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron...
take Nicky Crane's dick out of your mouth, and speak properly!

SHOOOSH! Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS... UNGH!!

"Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!"

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Loose Cannon
2019-07-27 13:49:18 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
You've EARNED, it jew pedo BARUCH!
YEARSH and YEARSH of jew shabbosh SHODOMY cut SHORT by, a jew SHTROKE!
TIME, to PASSH on the TORCH!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes. LET, some other jew asshole have a go! Your jew
shubfamily's QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH won't even NOTICE!
WHOOS!
a little sanitary towel, please
SOOS!
Andrew Andrzej Baron
2019-07-27 15:40:11 UTC
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
@gmx-x.comm says...
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by NEMO
HUH?
You've EARNED, it jew pedo BARUCH!
YEARSH and YEARSH of jew shabbosh SHODOMY cut SHORT by, a jew SHTROKE!
TIME, to PASSH on the TORCH!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes. LET, some other jew asshole have a go! Your jew
shubfamily's QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH won't even NOTICE!
Well, no.
Indeed.

You got, that right.

No doubt, about it.
LOMPO!
The Peeler
2019-07-27 16:16:03 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 08:40:11 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Andrew Andrzej Baron", farted
Post by HQ
Indeed.
You got, that right.
No doubt, about it.
No doubt about it that you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay
The Peeler
2019-07-27 15:42:36 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 08:12:33 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "a little sanitary towel",
Well, no.
The Peeler
2019-07-27 15:41:11 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 06:49:18 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Well, yes. LET, some other jew asshole have a go! Your jew
shubfamily's QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH won't even NOTICE!
Good grief, Razovic! Make up your mind, either SWALLOW it ...or SPIT IT OUT!
<tsk>
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-31 16:43:01 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Well, yes. LET, some other jew asshole have a go! Your jew
shubfamily's QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH won't even NOTICE!
Good grief, Razovic! Make up your mind, either SWALLOW it ...or SPIT IT OUT!
<tsk>
Jizz is the mangina's favorite beverage.

Here is Jack Marshall writing about policing ethics.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/07/27/policing-ethics-part-one-firing-the-faint-of-heart/

Policing Ethics, Part One: Firing The Faint Of Heart
JULY 27, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department this week fired Officer Cordell
Hendrex for “freezing” (it’s all on video) as a deranged sniper fired
hundreds of rounds into a crowd of county music fans below the Mandalay Bay
hotel in Las Vegas in 2017. “I’m inside the Mandalay Bay on the 31st floor,”
Hendrex said into his radio as he hid behind a wall. “I can hear the
automatic fire coming from one floor ahead, one floor above us.”

As Hendrex stayed there in terror (by his own testimony), the gunman
continued to fire, eventually killing 58 people and wounding more than 800
in the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history. His lawyers are
appealing the decision. His defense? He was scared, that’s all. It’s
unreasonable for the public to expect police officers to rise to heroic
standards and place their lives in jeopardy in a public safety crisis. The
Las Vegas department’s training didn’t prepare Hendrex for storming the
hotel room. He’s been a terrific cop, as long as he didn’t have to put his
life on the line.

Oh.

This is becoming a common refrain. The Broward County Sheriff’s Office has
fired two more deputies for dereliction of duty in not responding quickly
enough to the mass shooting last year at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
School, in addition to the disgraced school resource officer who cowered
outside while the gunman continued to kill. Their defenses are essentially
the same: bravery is too much to require, if not to expect.

I know I’m accused of blaming too much on the political Left, but this is a
Leftist attitude. They want police armed with pillows and scowls, and
believe that if we just make all the guns disappear nobody will have to play
hero or hurt anyone. OK, I’m exaggerating, but not that much, sadly.

If you decide to enter a field that is pledged to protect the public, you
are agreeing to place your life on the line for others. If you don’t think
you’ll be up to the challenge of a burning skyscraper, a mad sniper or a
gang attack on the community, then it is unethical to seek or accept the
job. If you think you’re up to the challenge but your nerve fails the
challenge comes, that doesn’t make you a terrible person, it just makes you
a terrible public servant. You deserve to be fired, and should accept it.

There are other jobs where you can actually do what is expected of you. and
what you are trusted to do, without having to potentially risk your life.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/07/27/policing-ethics-part-two-when-those-expected-to-stand-up-for-the-law-cant-stand-up-for-themselves/

Policing Ethics, Part Two: When Those Expected To Stand Up For The Law Can’t
Stand Up For Themselves
JULY 27, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

Cellphone videos of New York City police officers being doused with water
while trying to do their jobs became an internet sensation this week, and an
unsettling (but inevitable) controversy for New York City. The officers
were trying to disperse rowdy groups at fire hydrants during a three-day
heat wave, and allowed themselves to be assaulted and humiliated while
crowds cheered the attackers on.

The police arrested three men who were caught on video hurling water at
police in two incidents. This also caused controversy. “Why is a man facing
more severe punishment for dousing a police officer than Officer Daniel
Pantaleo is for choking Eric Garner?” asked a Times article. That shouldn’t
be a difficult question, but you know—the Times. Eric Garner was a petty
criminal resisting arrest. The officers were doing their jobs, and Garner
died as the result of an accident, in great part because of his own actions
in defying the police. The police were also trying to do their jobs when
they were doused with water, in an act that threatens the peace and order of
the community.

The Police Department’s highest-ranking uniformed officer, Terence Monahan,
the police chief, lit the fuse on a larger controversy, saying,

“Any cop who thinks that’s all right, that they can walk away from something
like that, maybe should reconsider whether or not this is the profession for
them.We don’t take that.”

But they did take that, and the Mayor of New York wants them to take that,
because the whole idea of law enforcement is now, and has often been,
anathema to progressive ideology.

Thus the police in New York get confusing memos like the recent one
reminding officers that while they have to accept verbal abuse, physical
assaults on police acts like dousing or spraying water could justify arrests
and many possible charges like obstructing governmental administration,
criminal tampering, harassment and disorderly conduct.

Interesting. And if, say, a 350 pound water-hurler (like the late Eric
Garner) simply defies the police and makes it clear that he’s going to keep
doing what he’s doing (like Eric Garner) and resists arrest (like Eric
Garner), then what? A gun is excessive force. The police can’t move the man,
and we now know that trying to subdue him isn’t acceptable either.

Before the arrests, the police commissioner, James P. O’Neill (think Tom
Selleck in “Blue Bloods”) said the city and the Police Department would
“never tolerate such disrespect.” Nonsense. New York’s progressive
government wants them to tolerate disrespect, which means disrespect is what
they will get.

Donovan J. Richards, the chairman of the City Council committee that
oversees the Police Department, called Chief Monahan’s remarks “troubling”
because they criticized the officers for doing what the department is
supposed to preach: “exercising restraint.” He called dousing of police“reprehensible,”
but said the officers deserved to be commended for avoiding a “needless
confrontation” that could have “spiraled out of control.”

Incredible. Machiavelli knew what he was talking about when he said that
respect arose from either love or fear. Police are never going to be loved,
and groups like Black Lives Matter, anti-police propagandists like Ta Nehisi
Coates, open borders activists who condemn ICE, and New York’s Mayor de
Blasio ensure that efforts to seek love by ignoring lawbreakers will
eventually end with a breakdown of safety and order. In other words, people,
including officers, are going to end up dead who wouldn’t have and shouldn’t
have, despite the good intentions.

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who reversed a crime wave in the early 1990s by
introducing policies based on the “broken window” theory that included
aggressive enforcement for minor offenses, has responded to the dousing
episodes by saying de Blasio’s decision to reverse Giuliani’s policy has
triggered the disrespect shown to the police. De Blasio countered that crime
rates were low “because we’re bridging the divide between police and
communities.”

That, of course, is nonsense. If that gap has been bridged, why are citizens
abusing police?

Crime in the U.S. generally has been falling precipitously since 1993 (or
right before Rudy became mayor). Since most of the period did not feature
special efforts to “bridge the divide,” de Blasio’s statement is
disingenuous. Most agree that the decline in crime is primarily demographic,
with the aging population producing fewer of the group responsible for the
majority of crimes, young males. Neither Rudy’s policies nor de Blasio’s can
take credit for that.

This isn’t hard, or shouldn’t be. If the minority of the public that has
contempt for law and law enforcement knows that it can express that contempt
without consequences, the contempt and defiance will increase, and law
enforcement will become more difficult and more dangerous. Citizens should
be acculturated to respect and obey police authority, and there should be
serious consequences for not doing so.

This is basic, and is not confined to law enforcement. Parents who allow
their children to verbally abuse them, defy their directives and rules, and
project disrespect end up with chaotic homes and undisciplined, socially
destructive kids. Leaders and managers in any field who do not demand
respect from subordinates will not be successful, and neither will their
organizations.

Yes, good, well-trained, competent law enforcement officers will be able to
do their jobs with as little force as possible, but they still have to be
allowed to use sufficient force to enforce the law, and the public still
must know that their duty is to facilitate that, not impede it. They also
have to know that if they do impede it, there will be a price.

https://www.avg.com
2019-08-01 12:25:29 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:43:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"

Post by Michael Ejercito
Jizz is the mangina's favorite beverage.
jew diarrhoea is yours, mong. Smegma is your foreskin peeling Grik
fiancee's favourite.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Jack Marshall writing about policing ethics.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) has plagiarised about ethics, mong?

2019-08-01 13:50:29 UTC
On Thu, 01 Aug 2019 05:25:29 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Loose Cannon
shubfamily's QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH won't even NOTICE!
Good grief, Razovic! Make up your mind, either SWALLOW it ...or SPIT IT OUT!
<tsk>
Jizz is the mangina's favorite beverage.
jew diarrhoea is yours, mong. Smegma is your foreskin peeling Grik
fiancee's favourite.
You are simply PROJECTING ...on BOTH COUNTS, pedophilic dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Jack Marshall writing about policing ethics.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) has plagiarised about ethics, mong?
INTELLIGENT people care about that smart guy's intelligent and original
articles, retarded dreckserb!
The Jews
2019-08-01 14:04:54 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Loose Cannon
shubfamily's QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH won't even NOTICE!
Good grief, Razovic! Make up your mind, either SWALLOW it ...or SPIT IT OUT!
<tsk>
Jizz is the mangina's favorite beverage.
jew diarrhoea is yours, mong. Smegma is your foreskin peeling Grik
fiancee's favourite.
You are simply PROJECTING ...on BOTH COUNTS, pedophilic dreckserb!
He's also AGREEING with Mr. Ejercito! He told us once that one of the
best things about a mouthful of fresh, hot jungle spunk is that he
only has to swallow once- the rest of it just flows right along
behind.
The Peeler

Michael Ejercito
2019-07-31 16:41:51 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
You've EARNED, it jew pedo BARUCH!
YEARSH and YEARSH of jew shabbosh SHODOMY cut SHORT by, a jew SHTROKE!
TIME, to PASSH on the TORCH!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
You are so right about the mangina.

Here is Chris's comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/chris-chengs-san-francisco-home-threatened-by-two-homeless-men/#comment-4296686

Two years after Trump got elected, I got the first real job I’ve had since
Obama was inaugurated.

I’m making a third more than I was during Obama.

My drive time from work went from over an hour to 9 minutes.

Yeah, we need to switch to [national] socialism courtesy of the Democrats…

https://www.avg.com
2019-08-01 12:26:26 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:41:51 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"

Post by Michael Ejercito
You are so right about the mangina.
You are so inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie's inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless
slant eyed mongoloid.

2019-08-01 13:23:13 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
What's funnier than the glue-huffing goose-stepper BEGGING people to

Just imagine a REAL Nazi being so pathetic and whiney!

"Oh, please get into the gas chamber!"
"Oh please work until you die!"
"Oh please let us have sex with your children!"

What a pathetic excuse Gordon is!

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-08-01 13:53:57 UTC
Indeed! Goes to show how MUCH she is hurting!
The Peeler
2019-08-01 13:53:01 UTC
On Thu, 01 Aug 2019 05:26:26 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
You are so right about the mangina.
You are so inane.
There is NOTHING "inane" about the truth, serb jizz-guzzler!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie's inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless
slant eyed mongoloid.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Your master Michael IS where he came from! YOU retarded dreckserb AREN'T!
NEMO
2019-07-27 20:53:33 UTC
HUH?

VHEN jew pedo BARUCH?

TELL, her to HURRY up before she, DRIES UP!

Your circumcished shitshke 'vife' has, ALREADY DRIED UP!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

LOMPO!
Connoisseur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
2019-07-27 20:58:47 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
VHEN jew pedo BARUCH?
TELL, her to HURRY up before she, DRIES UP!
Your circumcished shitshke 'vife' has, ALREADY DRIED UP!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes.

Like totally DESSHICATED!
WHOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-27 21:53:35 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
HUH?
VHEN jew pedo BARUCH?
TELL, her to HURRY up before she, DRIES UP!
Your circumcished shitshke 'vife' has, ALREADY DRIED UP!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes.
Like totally DESSHICATED!
Dry as a bone in the Shinai DESHERT!
SOOS!
The Peeler
2019-07-27 22:38:02 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 14:53:35 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
LOMPO!
WHOOS!
SOOS!
IMPRESSIVE ...your IDIOCY, that is!
NEMO
2019-07-27 21:03:48 UTC
In article <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "NEMO") wrote:

[flush]

Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... see
professional help! NOW!
The Peeler

NEMO
2019-07-28 12:02:22 UTC
HUH?

YOU, remember jew pedo BARUCH!

You POPPPED, his little jew shub-cherry when, you were SHIPPOSHED, to be
BABYSHITTING the little jew bashtard!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

LOMPO!
Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal

WHOOS!
The Peeler
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-01 11:18:30 UTC
Post by NEMO
Well, yes.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Happy New Month!

The mangina does not even get a happy new hour!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2019-08-01 13:54:54 UTC
Post by NEMO
Well, yes.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Happy New Month!
Thanks! Likewise! :-)
You can BET on it! LOL
2019-08-02 12:21:27 UTC
On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 04:18:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Happy New Month!
Inane. Like TOTALLY inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina does not even get a happy new hour!
All YOU get is yet another happy mouthful of jew diarrheoa, mong!

2019-08-02 14:29:07 UTC
On Fri, 02 Aug 2019 05:21:27 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Happy New Month!
Inane. Like TOTALLY inane.
ONLY to someone who NEVER has a happy month, you misery INCARNATE!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina does not even get a happy new hour!
All YOU get is yet another happy mouthful of jew diarrheoa, mong!
Girl, you ARE misery INCARNATE! You can't even HIDE it! ROTFLOL
Michael
HQ

Cordlessly, Q
The Peeler
2019-07-28 17:10:28 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 09:31:01 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
No doubt, about it.
No doubt about it AT ALL that you are a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic
gay Razovic!
TallHenry

LOMPO
The Peeler
2019-07-28 18:16:28 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 11:04:25 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
The Peeler