The alleged rape by 12 Israelis in Cyprus
2019-07-28 11:59:57 UTC
There's been an update, which I am sure will leave poor Andrzej very
relieved.

A British woman who alleged she was raped in Cyprus has been arrested on
suspicion of making a false allegation, according to news agencies.

The 12 Israelis arrested over the alleged attack, which was said to have
taken place on 17 July in Ayia Napa, have all been released.

Reuters and AFP said the 19-year-old woman was arrested on Sunday.

The Foreign Office said it was supporting a British woman and her family
following her arrest in Cyprus.

She will appear in court on Monday, police spokesman Christos Andreou
told AFP.

The British woman contacted police in the early hours of 17 July saying
she had been assaulted in a hotel in the holiday resort. Later that day
police arrested 12 males, who were remanded in custody.

The group, aged from 15 to 20, denied the claim.

Five of the group were released on Thursday and the remaining seven were
sent home on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49142550
Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
2019-07-28 12:18:51 UTC
In article <qhk2nu$12j$***@dont-email.me>, ***@microsoft.com
says...
Post by GB
There's been an update
Weensteen, Epsteen...what IS it with you subpeople of colour and white
women????

LY318 ----------------> TLV

Leave NOW, jewboi.
GB
2019-07-28 12:50:05 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
says...
Post by GB
There's been an update
Weensteen, Epsteen...what IS it with you subpeople of colour and white
women????
LY318 ----------------> TLV
Leave NOW, jewboi.
You're getting even madder. Go see a shrink, or at least start taking
your meds again.
Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
2019-07-28 15:27:38 UTC
In article <qhk5lt$gdp$***@dont-email.me>, ***@microsoft.com
says...
Post by GB
There's been an update
Weensteen, Epsteen...what IS it with you subpeople of colour and white
women????
LY318 ----------------> TLV
Leave NOW, jewboi.
You're getting even madder. Go see a shrink, or at least start taking
your meds again.
Your expulsion to 'Israeel' is long overjew. Leave NOW, or at least get
your filthy semitic carcass off this newsgroup.
Peeler
2019-07-28 17:23:26 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 08:27:38 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shimon
Post by GB
You're getting even madder. Go see a shrink, or at least start taking
your meds again.
Your expulsion to 'Israeel' is long overjew. Leave NOW, or at least get
your filthy semitic carcass off this newsgroup.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Can't you even TRY to hide what an impotent assclown you
are?
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-07-28 14:35:27 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 05:18:51 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shimon
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
Weensteen, Epsteen...what IS it with you subpeople of colour and white
women????
LY318 ----------------> TLV
Leave NOW, jewboi.
You->loony bin (shortest way)
Grikboxer®™
You've shown where your true loyalties lie, jewboi.
Peeler
2019-07-30 16:04:30 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 05:30:45 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxer®™
Post by GB
[...]
Indeed, his loyalties lie on the side of the truth; whereas yours lie on the
side of falsehood, perverted pedophilic dreckserb!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
GB
2019-07-31 09:42:58 UTC
Post by Grikboxer®™
You've shown where your true loyalties lie, jewboi.
Indeed, as Peeler says, I'm on the side of truth and honesty. Most Jews
are like that.

You, on the other hand, are completely overwhelmed by your obsessive
craving for attention. You should have more insight into your condition
and seek the help you desperately need, my poor friend.
Grikboxer®™
2019-07-31 13:05:17 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 10:42:58 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by Peeler
Post by Grikboxer®™
You've shown where your true loyalties lie, jewboi.
Indeed,
And they lie with 'Israeel' not your host country.
Post by Peeler
as Peeler says, I'm on the side of truth and honesty. Most Jews
are like that.
Hilarious...jews are genetically EXEMPT from truth and honesty and
ALLERGIC to both.

Whenever there's a major financial irregularity, we inevitably see a
contorted rodent like jew face peering at us from the business pages
of the newspapers.
Post by Peeler
You, on the other hand, are completely overwhelmed by your obsessive
craving for attention. You should have more insight into your condition
and seek the help you desperately need, my poor friend.
YOU, on the other hand, are no different than any other lying
dishonest jew...'Israeel' is the best place for you and your ilk, my
poor semitic raghead.
Peeler
2019-07-31 15:13:46 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 06:05:17 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH all the usual clinically insane trollshit>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
NEMO
2019-07-31 20:50:38 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Grikbuster") wrote:

[flush]

Yes, folks... those British babes shat and pissed all over
Andrzej... remember this?

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach."

-Posted by that LOSER, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron.

BUT... they do just LOVE sucking off JEWISH ISRAELIS!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/30/uk-teenager-detained-in-cyprus

LOL oh LOL!

So much humiliation for Andrzej!

KILL YOURSELF, you perverted freak... NOW!
GB
2019-08-01 10:07:39 UTC
Post by Grikboxer®™
Post by GB
You, on the other hand, are completely overwhelmed by your obsessive
craving for attention. You should have more insight into your condition
and seek the help you desperately need, my poor friend.
YOU, on the other hand, are no different than any other lying
dishonest jew...'Israeel' is the best place for you and your ilk, my
poor semitic raghead.
You can go on and on about me, Andrzej, and please do so if it makes you
feel any better. However, this behaviour is just reinforcing your
obsession. I know you can't help it, but you'd be much better off having
a couple of days away from the computer. A few hours, even, as a starter.
Grikboxer®™
2019-08-01 12:13:32 UTC
On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 11:07:39 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by Grikboxer®™
Post by GB
You, on the other hand, are completely overwhelmed by your obsessive
craving for attention. You should have more insight into your condition
and seek the help you desperately need, my poor friend.
YOU, on the other hand, are no different than any other lying
dishonest jew...'Israeel' is the best place for you and your ilk, my
poor semitic raghead.
You can go on and on about me, Andrzej, and please do so if it makes you
feel any better. However, this behaviour is just reinforcing your
obsession. I know you can't help it, but you'd be much better off having
a couple of days away from the computer. A few hours, even, as a starter.
You can keep kvetching and whining, jewboi, but you know your time in
the UK is almost up. You can either leave voluntarily or wait for
your expulsion papers from the Home Office. Either way you will end
up in 'Israeel' with the other ragheads.

LY318 --------------------------------------------------> TLV

Leave NOW, jew bastard!
GB
2019-08-01 12:48:35 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Grikboxer®™
Post by GB
You, on the other hand, are completely overwhelmed by your obsessive
craving for attention. You should have more insight into your condition
and seek the help you desperately need, my poor friend.
YOU, on the other hand, are no different than any other lying
dishonest jew...'Israeel' is the best place for you and your ilk, my
poor semitic raghead.
You can go on and on about me, Andrzej, and please do so if it makes you
feel any better. However, this behaviour is just reinforcing your
obsession. I know you can't help it, but you'd be much better off having
a couple of days away from the computer. A few hours, even, as a starter.
You can keep kvetching and whining, jewboi,
You may not have noticed this, but I'm not arguing about what you're
saying, nor complaining or asking for sympathy.

On the contrary, I am expressing concern for you. You are in such a
desperate, sad, wretched state that of course I, as a decent human
being, have compassion for you.

You poor, poor fellow.
Post by Grikboxer®™
Leave NOW, jew bastard!
My parents were very happily married, actually. You're projecting.
Grikboxer®?
2019-08-01 13:39:17 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Grikboxer®™
Post by GB
[...]
Indecent subhuman being, surely?
Post by GB
You poor, poor fellow.
You may not have noticed this, but I have no need for jew concern
and/or compassion. You should be more concerned with the fate that
awaits you in 'Israeel'. Pretty, it won't be.
Marriage is for humans not jew subhumans, jewboi. You're deluded.
Peeler
2019-08-01 14:09:32 UTC
On Thu, 01 Aug 2019 06:39:17 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxer®?
Post by GB
You may not have noticed this, but I'm not arguing about what you're
saying, nor complaining or asking for sympathy.
On the contrary, I am expressing concern for you. You are in such a
desperate, sad, wretched state that of course I, as a decent human
being, have compassion for you.
Indecent subhuman being, surely?
Someone WAY superior to you, SURELY!
Post by Grikboxer®?
Post by GB
You poor, poor fellow.
You may not have noticed this, but I have no need for jew concern
and/or compassion.
Personally, I agree. Your own idol Hitler would have euthanized you!
Post by Grikboxer®?
You should be more concerned with the fate that
awaits you in 'Israeel'. Pretty, it won't be.
LOL Can't you even TRY to hide your clinical insanity?
Post by Grikboxer®?
Post by GB
Post by Grikboxer®™
Leave NOW, jew bastard!
My parents were very happily married, actually. You're projecting.
Marriage is for humans
That's EXACTLY why you aren't married and can't score and can't have a life
outside Usenet, you degenerate psychopathic swine!
Post by Grikboxer®?
not jew subhumans, jewboi. You're deluded.
Stop projecting your OWN subhumanity onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you pedophilic dreckserb!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
NEMO
2019-08-01 18:19:17 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Grikbuster") wrote:

[flush]

Still peddling, pedo?

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

LOL!
Peeler
2019-08-01 14:03:29 UTC
On Thu, 01 Aug 2019 05:13:32 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxer®™
Post by GB
You can go on and on about me, Andrzej, and please do so if it makes you
feel any better. However, this behaviour is just reinforcing your
obsession. I know you can't help it, but you'd be much better off having
a couple of days away from the computer. A few hours, even, as a starter.
You can keep kvetching and whining, jewboi, but you know your time in
the UK is almost up. You can either leave voluntarily or wait for
your expulsion papers from the Home Office. Either way you will end
up in 'Israeel' with the other ragheads.
LOL Get treatment, you clinically insane idiot!
Post by Grikboxer®™
LY318 --------------------------------------------------> TLV
You->loony bin (shortest way)!
Post by Grikboxer®™
Leave NOW, jew bastard!
He will go nowhere, but, like every decent person, will KEEP pissing and
shitting all over you any time he feels like it, filthy dreckserb! You got a
problem with it? <BG>
TallHenry
2019-08-01 18:18:08 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack") wrote:

[flush]

You're just mad cuz all those British ladies shat and pissed
all over you, Andrzej.

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach."

-Posted by sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron,
Post by GB
There's been an update, which I am sure will leave poor Andrzej very
relieved.
A British woman who alleged she was raped in Cyprus has been arrested on
suspicion of making a false allegation, according to news agencies.
This is all really weird

who the **** makes up allegations of being raped by 12 named people who they
don't even know?

2019-08-10 15:13:50 UTC
Post by GB
There's been an update, which I am sure will leave poor Andrzej very
relieved.
A British woman who alleged she was raped in Cyprus has been arrested
on suspicion of making a false allegation, according to news agencies.
This is all really weird
who the **** makes up allegations of being raped by 12 named people who
they don't even know?
One possible scenario is that she did know them, voluntarily had sex
with some of them, then had regrets afterwards.
Grikboxer®™
2019-08-10 15:37:04 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 16:13:50 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by tim...
Post by GB
There's been an update, which I am sure will leave poor Andrzej very
relieved.
A British woman who alleged she was raped in Cyprus has been arrested
on suspicion of making a false allegation, according to news agencies.
This is all really weird
who the **** makes up allegations of being raped by 12 named people who
they don't even know?
One possible scenario is that she did know them, voluntarily had sex
with some of them, then had regrets afterwards.
Why would a Human have sex voluntarily with a pack of primitive
subhuman ragheads?
GB
2019-08-10 16:00:49 UTC
Post by GB
Post by tim...
Post by GB
There's been an update, which I am sure will leave poor Andrzej very
relieved.
A British woman who alleged she was raped in Cyprus has been arrested
on suspicion of making a false allegation, according to news agencies.
This is all really weird
who the **** makes up allegations of being raped by 12 named people who
they don't even know?
One possible scenario is that she did know them, voluntarily had sex
with some of them, then had regrets afterwards.
Why would a Human have sex voluntarily with a pack of primitive
subhuman ragheads?
Oh, Andrzej! Poor you. Maybe someone will want to have some kind of
intimate relationship with you one day. Please don't give up hope entirely.
Grikboxer®™
2019-08-10 16:14:53 UTC
Post by GB
Post by tim...
Post by GB
There's been an update, which I am sure will leave poor Andrzej very
relieved.
A British woman who alleged she was raped in Cyprus has been arrested
on suspicion of making a false allegation, according to news agencies.
This is all really weird
who the **** makes up allegations of being raped by 12 named people who
they don't even know?
One possible scenario is that she did know them, voluntarily had sex
with some of them, then had regrets afterwards.
Why would a Human have sex voluntarily with a pack of primitive
subhuman ragheads?
Oh, Andrzej! Poor you. Maybe someone will want to have some kind of
intimate relationship with you one day. Please don't give up hope entirely.
Oh, jewboi! How very poor you. Are you STILL hoping for a
relationship with a Human, you primitive subhuman raghead?
Give up now. Ain't gonna happen.
Peeler
2019-08-10 17:29:35 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 09:14:53 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxer®™
Post by GB
Oh, Andrzej! Poor you. Maybe someone will want to have some kind of
intimate relationship with you one day. Please don't give up hope entirely.
Oh, jewboi! How very poor you. Are you STILL hoping for a
relationship with a Human, you primitive subhuman raghead?
Give up now. Ain't gonna happen.
<BG> Can't you even TRY to hide what a retarded idiot you are, filthy
NEMO
2019-08-10 16:27:55 UTC
Why would a Human have sex voluntarily with a sub-louse?
A human will NOT... that's why those British babes shat and
pissed all over you!

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Grikboxer"), Message-ID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>#1/1.
Peeler
2019-08-10 17:28:15 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 08:37:04 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxer®™
Post by GB
Post by tim...
This is all really weird
who the **** makes up allegations of being raped by 12 named people who
they don't even know?
One possible scenario is that she did know them, voluntarily had sex
with some of them, then had regrets afterwards.
Why would a Human have sex voluntarily with a pack of primitive
subhuman ragheads?
You're just desperate and frustrated because YOUR sexual predilection (kids)
will forever be ILLEGAL, dreckserb!
The Todal
2019-08-10 16:19:22 UTC
Post by GB
Post by tim...
Post by GB
There's been an update, which I am sure will leave poor Andrzej very
relieved.
A British woman who alleged she was raped in Cyprus has been arrested
on suspicion of making a false allegation, according to news agencies.
This is all really weird
who the **** makes up allegations of being raped by 12 named people
who they don't even know?
One possible scenario is that she did know them, voluntarily had sex
with some of them, then had regrets afterwards.
One possible and likely scenario is that she knew one of them and didn't
want the others to join in but reluctantly put up with it. Then found
that they had taken video footage and were humiliating her in social
media. And then realised that taken as a whole, it was a rape. When you
reluctantly put up with being fucked for fear of being forced into doing
things you don't want to do, that's not proper consent. Arguably.

And then the police talked her into withdrawing her allegations, which
she did without the benefit of legal advice. And thus, she is now at
risk of being found guilty of making a false rape complaint. Under the
equivalent of attempting to pervert the course of justice.
GB
2019-08-10 17:02:06 UTC
One possible and likely scenario is that she knew one of them and didn't
want the others to join in but reluctantly put up with it. Then found
that they had taken video footage and were humiliating her in social
media. And then realised that taken as a whole, it was a rape. When you
reluctantly put up with being fucked for fear of being forced into doing
things you don't want to do, that's not proper consent. Arguably.
It's quite possible it drifted along as you said, but it's a pretty good
defence if the alleged miscreants were blissfully (and reasonably!)
unaware that she had ceased to consent. If she was initially
enthusiastic and kept quiet about her change of mind, for example. I
haven't seen the videos but I assume there's no evidence of coercion or
her withdrawing consent?

Presumably, she only became aware that the videos were online after the
event. She may well not have had that in mind, but I fail to see how
that retrospectively makes it rape?

I would have thought that, in this day where everyone has a phone
capable of taking video, it's a bit daft to expect that any out of the
ordinary action in public will not be videoed. If you want something you
do to be private, don't do it in public.
I imagine that by this stage the police had reviewed the videos themselves.
Grikboxer®™
2019-08-10 15:19:57 UTC
who the **** makes up allegations of being raped by 12 named people who they
don't even know?
Who the FUCK sucks 23 dicks on the street, just for free beer (which she
did not even get)?

Slutty British gals, of course:

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/british-teen-girl-who-gave-23-men-oral-sex-in-2-minutes-is-in-hiding-and-ashamed.454094349/

In the Cyprus fiasco, the British slut got mad because the Israeli guys she
fucked filmed her w/o her consent. That, of course, only made those clips
far more available and popular... dumb slut.
TallHenry
2019-08-10 15:28:53 UTC
Post by Grikboxer®™
In the Cyprus fiasco, the British slut got mad because the Israeli guys she
fucked filmed her w/o her consent. That, of course, only made those clips
far more available and popular... dumb slut.
Ahem. Seems, Andrzej, that you're STILL mad at having been
rejected by the British babes!

(aka "Ron Jacobson"), Message-ID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>#1/1.