Are Londoners Horrible? (the kindness experiment)
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-11 17:52:59 UTC
"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: On 11/06/2018 16:05, Uncle Monster wrote:
: > On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 8:12:25 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >>

: >> --
: >> Bod
: >
: > Most people are kind to others. When I was able-bodied, me and my
friends would help out people in need. Now I need help and some wonderful
people are helping me. Some people with government agencies and some church
groups help me out and they are great folks. If you believe in Karma I
imagine this is how it works. 8-)
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
: >
: Yes, there are good and bad in every country.
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-12 11:33:09 UTC
andf you show some are born morons and weak trolls.

: On 12/06/2018 07:32, Uncle Monster wrote:
: > On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:05:21 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >> On 11/06/2018 16:05, Uncle Monster wrote:
: >>> On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 8:12:25 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >>>> http://youtu.be/PtG22ak02Wo
: >>>> --
: >>>> Bod
: >>>
: >>> Most people are kind to others. When I was able-bodied, me and my
friends would help out people in need. Now I need help and some wonderful
people are helping me. Some people with government agencies and some church
groups help me out and they are great folks. If you believe in Karma I
imagine this is how it works. 8-)
: >>>
: >>> [8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
: >>>
: >> Yes, there are good and bad in every country.
: >> --
: >> Bod
: >
: > I'd like to believe that the good folks outnumber the bad in every
country. I don't believe anyone is born evil, it requires training. o_O
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle Evil Monster
: >
: Not true. Some are born psychpaths, some are born bullys, some are born
: sociopaths.
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-12 11:33:17 UTC
: On 12/06/2018 10:04, Uncle Monster wrote:
: > On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 1:55:47 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >> On 12/06/2018 07:32, Uncle Monster wrote:
: >>> On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:05:21 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >>>> On 11/06/2018 16:05, Uncle Monster wrote:
: >>>>> On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 8:12:25 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >>>>>> http://youtu.be/PtG22ak02Wo
: >>>>>> --
: >>>>>> Bod
: >>>>>
[...]
: > Something happens to children to turn them that way or I'd like to
believe it so. There was a time when I fought bullies and got in trouble for
hurting them. I knocked one out cold in the hallway at school one day. My
reward for defending myself was to be beat on with a board for hurting one
of the precious fucking football players. Funny how the creep never attacked
me again. Slap a bully down enough times and it alters their behavior.
Bullies are so surprised when you fight back. I'd like to see kids trained
how to hurt bullies by breaking bones, crushing testicles, gouging eyes,
etc... If the victims of bullies got together and gang attacked bullies, I
think the bully's behavior would change radically. Mob a bully, hug a
victim. ^_^
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle Mean Monster
: >
: Read this:
:
: This 2 year old was abducted from his mum whilst shopping, they tortured
: him with lighted cigarettes, then they tied him to a railway line. They
: found his mutilated body on the rails.
: The culprits were two 10 year old kids.
:
: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
:
:
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-12 11:33:32 UTC
: On 11/06/2018 19:25, ZZyXX wrote:
: > On 6/11/18 8:05 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
: >> On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 8:12:25 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >>> http://youtu.be/PtG22ak02Wo -- Bod
: >>
: >> Most people are kind to others. When I was able-bodied, me and my
: >> friends would help out people in need. Now I need help and some
: >> wonderful people are helping me. Some people with government agencies
: >> and some church groups help me out and they are great folks. If you
: >> believe in Karma I imagine this is how it works. 8-)
: >>
: >> [8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
: >>
: >
: > if Karma works, when you die you will come back as a black lesbian
muslim
: >
: > lol
: