HUH? Will 'President' Trump make a pilgrimage to Thousand Oaks Calif to honour the dead in last night's shooting like he did to Pittsboig to honour the beneficiaries of the pogrom? The fuck he will! (hint: few if any jews pogrommed)
2018-11-08 19:07:29 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46135459

And there were FEWER beneficiaries of the Pittsboig pogrom®™ than the
Thousand Oaks shooting!

Am, I right or am, I right?

It'll be FORGOTTEN about in a day or two!

Let's see!

LOLOK

2018-11-08 20:22:01 UTC
Anyone interested in the workings of a truly psychotic & idiotic "mind"? LOL
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46135459
And there were FEWER beneficiaries of the Pittsboig pogrom®™ than the
Thousand Oaks shooting!
Am, I right or am, I right?
It'll be FORGOTTEN about in a day or two!
Let's see!
LOLOK
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such IDIOTS? LOL
--
Some of The Rectum's psychopathic wisdom:
"There was a "dirty protest" at a prison here in Norn Iron some years
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-09 13:51:48 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46135459
And there were FEWER beneficiaries of the Pittsboig pogrom®™ than the
Thousand Oaks shooting!
Am, I right or am, I right?
It'll be FORGOTTEN about in a day or two!
Mangina, we will not forget, just as we did not forget the murders of
Shevon Dean, Stephanie Kuhen, Joseph Swift, and Jamiel Andre Shaw.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-10 13:52:34 UTC
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 05:51:48 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46135459
And there were FEWER beneficiaries of the Pittsboig pogrom®™ than the
Thousand Oaks shooting!
Am, I right or am, I right?
It'll be FORGOTTEN about in a day or two!
Mangina, we will not forget, just as we did not forget the murders of
Shevon Dean, Stephanie Kuhen, Joseph Swift, and Jamiel Andre Shaw.
Who the fuck were THEY mong??? I've LONG forgotten!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
So WHY isn't TRUMP in Thousand Oaks today mong?

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-10 14:14:44 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46135459
And there were FEWER beneficiaries of the Pittsboig pogrom®™ than the
Thousand Oaks shooting!
Am, I right or am, I right?
It'll be FORGOTTEN about in a day or two!
Mangina, we will not forget, just as we did not forget the murders of
Shevon Dean, Stephanie Kuhen, Joseph Swift, and Jamiel Andre Shaw.
Who the fuck were THEY mong??? I've LONG forgotten!
Nithing, see these links.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,165100,00.html

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-09-18/news/mn-47297_1_dead-end-street

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk.politics.misc/H0iRuxeEtWE/BE_eWdbZch4J

http://blackpoliticalthought.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/jamiel-andre-shaw-high-school-football-star-dies-in-random-gang-attack-in-california/

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-11 12:58:21 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46135459
And there were FEWER beneficiaries of the Pittsboig pogrom®™ than the
Thousand Oaks shooting!
Am, I right or am, I right?
It'll be FORGOTTEN about in a day or two!
Mangina, we will not forget, just as we did not forget the murders of
Shevon Dean, Stephanie Kuhen, Joseph Swift, and Jamiel Andre Shaw.
Who the fuck were THEY mong??? I've LONG forgotten!
Nithing, see these links.
I don't DO gook links mong!

2018-11-11 15:18:11 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 04:58:21 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, see these links.
I don't DO gook links mong!
What's a "gook link", psychotic idiot? Come on, tell us! Entertain us with
your psychosis again! LOL
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-11-10 17:19:29 UTC
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 05:52:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, we will not forget, just as we did not forget the murders of
Shevon Dean, Stephanie Kuhen, Joseph Swift, and Jamiel Andre Shaw.
Who the fuck were THEY mong??? I've LONG forgotten!
Get an education, dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
So WHY isn't TRUMP in Thousand Oaks today mong?
Trump is in France, psychotic asshole! And what business of a psychopathic
Usenet troll is it when the POTUS will pay his respects! Care to explain,
asshole Razovic?
Tony about psychopath Razovic:
"You have really made a complete fool out your self but you are too dumb to
notice."
MID: <951ce6b3-9c49-4426-ba53-***@googlegroups.com>