Still True!
2021-10-25 14:39:22 UTC
On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 14:21:45 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?

#me joo LOL!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-10-25 17:01:46 UTC
On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:39:22 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
<jew shite b'risshed>
“Neo-Nazis”? More like “Neo-nullities”.
"They shot their wad in the early ’90s when they were threatening to
kill me in usenet. They knew what would happen if they tried… so they
didn’t try. There are about two dozen Nazis [down to three now] living
in their mothers’ double-wides, making IMPOTENT threats with multiple
IDs and downloading kiddie porn over dialup. This idea of some
ultra-rightwing “threat” is laughable. They’re only a threat to
unsupervised pre-pubescent boys."
-Chris Morton
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
WHAT??? And cover up the truth? NO WAY, you laughable impotently threatening
bigmouth! LOL
Post by NEMO
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?
What everyone can see is that he, like every decent human, enjoys shitting
all over you, time and again, you abnormal pedophilic drecksau!
Post by NEMO
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?
Michael Ejercito
2021-10-28 14:29:13 UTC
“Neo-Nazis”? More like “Neo-nullities”.
"They shot their wad in the early ’90s when they were threatening to
kill me in usenet. They knew what would happen if they tried… so they
didn’t try. There are about two dozen Nazis [down to three now] living
in their mothers’ double-wides, making IMPOTENT threats with multiple
IDs and downloading kiddie porn over dialup. This idea of some
ultra-rightwing “threat” is laughable. They’re only a threat to
unsupervised pre-pubescent boys."
-Chris Morton
Right on all counts!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
NEMO
2021-10-28 16:05:20 UTC
On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:29:13 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<fluhs jew shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Right on all counts!
Inane on all counts!

Yup.

Indeed.

No doubt, about it.

I got, THAT right!
2021-10-28 16:33:45 UTC
On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 17:05:20 +0100, NEMO wrote:
On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 17:05:20 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by Michael Ejercito
“Neo-Nazis”? More like “Neo-nullities”.
"They shot their wad in the early ’90s when they were threatening to
kill me in usenet. They knew what would happen if they tried… so they
didn’t try. There are about two dozen Nazis [down to three now] living
in their mothers’ double-wides, making IMPOTENT threats with multiple
IDs and downloading kiddie porn over dialup. This idea of some
ultra-rightwing “threat” is laughable. They’re only a threat to
unsupervised pre-pubescent boys."
-Chris Morton
Right on all counts!
Inane on all counts!
There is NOTHING "inane" about stating the TRUTH and agreeing with it,
psychopath!
Post by NEMO
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!