SHA [sic][SIC!!! LOL] NOW Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER!.,.....SEEMS [sic][SIC!!! LOL] YET AGAIN you have FAILED to POINT OUT that your jew PWNER, jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Z. Shein FLOODED these groups with NINETY-SIX (96) REPETITIVE jew SHMUT/SHPAM poshtsh EXCRETED from STD.COM
Add Reply
jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-06-29 18:07:59 UTC
HUH?

EH, SO WELL, NOW HOW, come you KEEP, OVERLOOKING it anus? <B<

Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<

Report, BACK anus! <GB<

Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<

Gotta, be anus! <EGB<

Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<
The Peeler
2020-06-29 18:20:05 UTC
And the tears KEEP running down the retarded serb bitch's stupid slavic
cheeks! LMAO
Post by jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
HUH?
EH, SO WELL, NOW HOW, come you KEEP, OVERLOOKING it anus? <B<
Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<
Report, BACK anus! <GB<
Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<
Gotta, be anus! <EGB<
Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Is there anything I can do for you? Do you
maybe need another hanky? Or a tampon? LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>