jew PAEDOPHILES DODGE OVENS & SHUCK SCHVARTZE SHITE & ANI BIGTIME! HAY! I jusht found out that shleazy shlimy pyramid shcheme fraudshter BOINIE MADEOFF Vas a g-ddam **jew**!!! FOR VHY did the massh media NOT(!) mention thish? #me joo <RGB<
Add Reply
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2022-01-05 22:53:30 UTC
HUH?

WHO KNEW?

It'sh a MYSHTERY!

#me joo

2022-01-05 23:00:10 UTC
"jew PAEDOPHILES DODGE OVENS & SHUCK SCHVARTZE SHITE & ANI BIGTIME! HAY! I
jusht found out that shleazy shlimy pyramid shcheme fraudshter BOINIE
MADEOFF Vas a g-ddam **jew**!!! FOR VHY did the massh media NOT(!) mention
thish? #me joo <RGB<"

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Poor clinically insane, pedophilic idiot Razovic CAN'T but reveal what a
miserable idiot, asshole and psycho she is!

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag?
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!