Starbucks closed . Going to The Swallowing Seamen for a drink and maybe some PENIS .
2021-05-30 06:09:14 UTC
Have to watch gay bars , too much AIDS .

Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
***@gmail.com.
Peeler
2021-05-30 08:18:48 UTC
On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:09:14 +0100, pedophilic gay dreckserb Razovic (the
well-known, perverted, clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master
Post by Peeler
Have to watch gay bars , too much AIDS .
Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
Poor gay pedophilic nazi Goran ("Gordon"! LOL) Razovic, as retarded as she
is, keeps humiliating and debasing HERSELF in public, time and again! It's
ALL the frustrated old pedo ever could do, ever does and ever will do!
Innit, our pedophilic punching bag? LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Clyde
2021-05-30 10:24:17 UTC
Post by Peeler
Have to watch gay bars , too much AIDS .
Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
I'm a gay pedophilic nazi
Nazi admission noted.
Peeler
2021-05-30 13:24:14 UTC
On Sun, 30 May 2021 11:24:17 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Peeler
Post by Peeler
Have to watch gay bars , too much AIDS .
Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
I'm a gay pedophilic nazi
Nazi admission noted.
Your utter DESPERATION and pathetic forging noted and laughed at, as usual,
you miserable pedophilic psychopathic nazi swine! LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!