Windows 7 support ends
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2020-01-13 16:23:59 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51090407

"Running an unpatched machine means that the flaws in the code will never be fixed and as exploits for those flaws become known and widespread, your chances of being successfully attacked grow very rapidly"

Soooo.......Microsoft sell me some kit that is buggy and they can wash their hands of it and say "not our problem"?

Maybe I'll start building cars that have design flaws and tell my mug customer base "sorry, not my problem".

I mean, seriously, WTF?
Pancho
They did offer a free upgrade form Windows 7 to 10.
Bod
2020-01-13 16:34:12 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51090407
"Running an unpatched machine means that the flaws in the code will
never be fixed and as exploits for those flaws become known and
widespread, your chances of being successfully attacked grow very
rapidly"
Soooo.......Microsoft sell me some kit that is buggy and they can wash
their hands of it and say "not our problem"?
Maybe I'll start building cars that have design flaws and tell my mug
customer base "sorry, not my problem".
I mean, seriously, WTF?
They did offer a free upgrade form Windows 7 to 10.
They did and I upgraded 3 of my W7 machines to W10 for nothing.
Bod
Pancho
2020-01-13 16:40:49 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Pancho
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51090407
"Running an unpatched machine means that the flaws in the code will
never be fixed and as exploits for those flaws become known and
widespread, your chances of being successfully attacked grow very
rapidly"
Soooo.......Microsoft sell me some kit that is buggy and they can
wash their hands of it and say "not our problem"?
Maybe I'll start building cars that have design flaws and tell my mug
customer base "sorry, not my problem".
I mean, seriously, WTF?
They did offer a free upgrade form Windows 7 to 10.
They did and I upgraded 3 of my W7 machines to W10 for nothing.
Yep, W10 was the security patch. If you don't apply the security patch
that you are given free, it seems a trifle rude to complain about it not
working.
Jethro_uk
So Windows 10 doesn't remove any features and doesn't introduce any ?
Jethro_uk
2020-01-13 19:02:39 UTC
I fear you are trying to close the stable door after the horse has
bolted.
What we should be doing now, is educating the population about abuse of
data and introducing sensible transparency rules on governments and data
holding corporations.
I don't use Windows anywhere at home.
Vidcapper
2020-01-14 06:52:00 UTC
Post by Jethro_uk
I don't use Windows anywhere at home.
Must be dark, or cost you a bundle in electric bills then... :p
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Jethro_uk
2020-01-14 09:58:21 UTC
Very droll, minister.
Pancho
2020-01-14 12:08:34 UTC
Post by Jethro_uk
I fear you are trying to close the stable door after the horse has
bolted.
What we should be doing now, is educating the population about abuse of
data and introducing sensible transparency rules on governments and data
holding corporations.
I don't use Windows anywhere at home.
Yeah but... Its not just windows... Google are probably worse.

It is very hard to be online and anonymous. We need laws to support data
usage. Unfortunately governments want to spy on us..

The only way forward, that I see, is public education, but I have no
idea how long that will take.
The Todal
2020-01-14 12:17:33 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Bod
Post by Pancho
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51090407
"Running an unpatched machine means that the flaws in the code will
never be fixed and as exploits for those flaws become known and
widespread, your chances of being successfully attacked grow very
rapidly"
Soooo.......Microsoft sell me some kit that is buggy and they can
wash their hands of it and say "not our problem"?
Maybe I'll start building cars that have design flaws and tell my
mug customer base "sorry, not my problem".
I mean, seriously, WTF?
They did offer a free upgrade form Windows 7 to 10.
They did and I upgraded 3 of my W7 machines to W10 for nothing.
Yep, W10 was the security patch. If you don't apply the security patch
that you are given free, it seems a trifle rude to complain about it not
working.
I upgraded my Lenovo laptop to Windows 10 only to find that many of the
drivers no longer worked, and Lenovo were not offering any Windows 10
compatible drivers for my particular model.

So I was left with a difficult choice. It's a good laptop, still very
fast (whenever I do a factory install of the OS) and I resent being
expected to buy a new laptop.

I downgraded back to Windows 7 and I shall take the risk of security
flaws despite not knowing how bad those flaws might be. Should I blame
Microsoft or Lenovo? I'm inclined to blame Microsoft.

Of course, one alternative is to get a Macbook and enjoy the Apple Mac
operating system. But wait! The Mac operating system is currently 10.15
"Catalina". If you are tempted to avail yourself of the free upgrade
from Mojave to Catalina, you will find that your 32 bit programs no
longer work, and you will probably find that some of your favourite 32
bit programs are no longer produced and cannot be upgraded to work with
the Catalina operating system.

So I now hate Microsoft and Apple. Their idea of "support" is to hook
you in and then find ways of extracting cash from you.
Yellow
2020-01-16 17:53:57 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Bod
Post by Pancho
Post by c***@gmail.com
[...]
Agreed! I have one computer that has been fine on W10, and ironically a
very old one that was on Vista so I had to buy a licence (which I got
via ebay for £5 or £6 and it actually worked much to my surprise).

On my little W7 laptop I took the free offer but every major update it
went west and would crash on power up, so I would have to keep
reinstalling W10 from scratch and then put my software back on - so I
ended up going back to W7 as life is too short for that sort of nonsense
every few weeks.

That experience put me off doing my main computer so that is still on W7
and I have yet to work up the nerve to try taking it to W10, given the
weeks of hassle that might follow given my experiences with the laptop.

But of course, going to have to do something at some point I suppose -
try W10 or 'just' buy another computer? For the record I am grumpy about
both options.
Post by The Todal
I downgraded back to Windows 7 and I shall take the risk of security
flaws despite not knowing how bad those flaws might be. Should I blame
Microsoft or Lenovo? I'm inclined to blame Microsoft.
I think we are going to be OK for now, the way I see it the real problem
coming when anti-virus providers etc stop supporting W7.
Professeur de merde, Shitsack Rabin
And everyone agrees that Windows 7 was far superior to Windows 10.
Peeler
2020-01-13 18:02:19 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:02:55 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shitsack
Post by Professeur de merde, Shitsack Rabin
And everyone agrees that Windows 7 was far superior to Windows 10.
Not as much as everyone agrees that you are a VERY VERY sick asshole,
pedophilic gay Razovic!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
2020-01-14 12:37:10 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:46:10 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by c***@gmail.com
widespread, your chances of being successfully attacked grow very
rapidly"
Soooo.......Microsoft sell me some kit that is buggy and they can wash
their hands of it and say "not our problem"?
Maybe I'll start building cars that have design flaws and tell my mug
customer base "sorry, not my problem".
I mean, seriously, WTF?
They did offer a free upgrade form Windows 7 to 10.
And everyone agrees that Windows 7 was far superior to Windows 10.
Indeed.
There is this principle in design called KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)
Flashy graphics may impress consumers, but business want things simple,
for programs to focus on functionality.
Yup.

Indeed.

They sure, do.

No doubt, about it.

You got, that right.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2020-01-14 15:16:20 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 04:37:10 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Debwhorah
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-14 19:19:21 UTC
Post by Pancho
They did offer a free upgrade form Windows 7 to 10.
And everyone agrees that Windows 7 was far superior to Windows 10.
Indeed.
There is this principle in design called KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)
Flashy graphics may impress consumers, but business want things simple,
for programs to focus on functionality.
Yup.
Indeed.
They sure, do.
No doubt, about it.
You got, that right.
When a person orders a cake to celebrate a Bar Mitzvah, he does not care
if the baker's computer has flashy graphics.

He wants the cake.

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-15 13:42:28 UTC
Post by Pancho
They did offer a free upgrade form Windows 7 to 10.
And everyone agrees that Windows 7 was far superior to Windows 10.
Indeed.
There is this principle in design called KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)
Flashy graphics may impress consumers, but business want things simple,
for programs to focus on functionality.
Yup.
Indeed.
They sure, do.
No doubt, about it.
You got, that right.
When a person orders a cake to celebrate a Bar Mitzvah, he does not care
if the baker's computer has flashy graphics.
He wants the cake.
When a subperson orders a cake to celebrate a jew bar mitzvah, who
gives two jew shits what he wants? He'll get whatever he's given and
be thankful he doesn't get 'holocausted'®™!
Michael

2020-01-15 13:51:52 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
When a superior Jewish orders a cake to celebrate a jew bar mitzvah, who
gives two jew shits what he wants?
The baker gives a shit, since he knows he'll get paid, unlike a
worthless slav such as yourself, who will try to steal the cake.
He'll get whatever he's given and
be thankful he doesn't get 'holocausted'®™!
We don't have to worry about that any more. There's nobody around with
the cajones to Holocaust anyone! ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 23,942
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
Peeler
2020-01-15 16:43:06 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 05:42:28 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
When a person orders a cake to celebrate a Bar Mitzvah, he does not care
if the baker's computer has flashy graphics.
He wants the cake.
When a subperson orders a cake to celebrate a jew bar mitzvah, who
gives two jew shits what he wants? He'll get whatever he's given and
be thankful he doesn't get 'holocausted'®™!
Stop projecting your OWN subpersonality onto all those that you feel are
superior to you, sexually crippled perv!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-15 17:26:35 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:46:10 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Indeed.
There is this principle in design called KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)
Flashy graphics may impress consumers, but business want things simple,
for programs to focus on functionality.
Yup.
Indeed.
They sure, do.
No doubt, about it.
You got, that right.
When a person orders a cake to celebrate a Bar Mitzvah, he does not care
if the baker's computer has flashy graphics.
He wants the cake.
When a subperson orders a cake to celebrate a jew bar mitzvah, who
gives two jew shits what he wants?
Mangina, the baker cares.
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He'll get whatever he's given and
be thankful he doesn't get 'holocausted'®™!
If he does not get what he asked for, he will take his business
elsewhere.

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-16 14:24:52 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:46:10 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Indeed.
There is this principle in design called KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)
Flashy graphics may impress consumers, but business want things simple,
for programs to focus on functionality.
Yup.
Indeed.
They sure, do.
No doubt, about it.
You got, that right.
When a person orders a cake to celebrate a Bar Mitzvah, he does not care
if the baker's computer has flashy graphics.
He wants the cake.
When a subperson orders a cake to celebrate a jew bar mitzvah, who
gives two jew shits what he wants?
Mangina, the baker cares.
Needledick, the baker will give the jew what he has and the jew will
be grateful for it.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He'll get whatever he's given and
be thankful he doesn't get 'holocausted'®™!
If he does not get what he asked for, he will take his business
elsewhere.
He can take his business back to 'Israeel' where he belongs. There is
no place for uppity demanding jews in Christian countries.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

Michael Ejercito
2020-01-16 16:02:05 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He'll get whatever he's given and
be thankful he doesn't get 'holocausted'®™!
If he does not get what he asked for, he will take his business
elsewhere.
He can take his business back to 'Israeel' where he belongs. There is
no place for uppity demanding jews in Christian countries.
Nithing, Jews are welcome in the United States of America!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-17 12:16:32 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He'll get whatever he's given and
be thankful he doesn't get 'holocausted'®™!
If he does not get what he asked for, he will take his business
elsewhere.
He can take his business back to 'Israeel' where he belongs. There is
no place for uppity demanding jews in Christian countries.
Nithing, Jews are welcome in the United States of America!
Needledick, jews are no more welcome in the Great Satan than they are
in any other Christian country. They should be thankful they haven't
all been interned or expelled yet!

2020-01-17 15:12:21 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 04:16:32 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, Jews are welcome in the United States of America!
Needledick, jews are no more welcome in the Great Satan than they are
in any other Christian country. They should be thankful they haven't
all been interned or expelled yet!
serb peasant, Jews contribute ENORMOUSLY to the US and other Christian
nations. And the nations are so thankful to them, they gave them an own
nation!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-21 16:13:47 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, Jews are welcome in the United States of America!
Needledick, jews are no more welcome in the Great Satan than they are
in any other Christian country. They should be thankful they haven't
all been interned or expelled yet!
The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand
in the way!
Post by Peeler
serb peasant, Jews contribute ENORMOUSLY to the US and other Christian
nations. And the nations are so thankful to them, they gave them an own
nation!
You got that right!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-22 12:17:22 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:13:47 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand
in the way!
The guardian fairies of 'Israeel' and other dishonourable, indecent
subpeople don't got a foreskin's chance in Haifa against us.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too' from a gook with no opinions
of his own.

2020-01-22 12:54:47 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 04:17:22 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand
in the way!
The guardian fairies of 'Israeel' and other dishonourable, indecent
subpeople don't got a foreskin's chance in Haifa against us.
And you are talking about YOURSELF, yet AGAIN, you hilarious impotent
endlessly projecting psychopath!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too' from a gook with no opinions
...projects, again, the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic
serb psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-22 17:12:06 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:13:47 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies!

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand
in the way!
The guardian fairies of 'Israeel' and other dishonourable, indecent
subpeople don't got a foreskin's chance in Haifa against us.
There is nothing fairy, indecent, or dishonourable about us!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein

2020-01-22 18:03:50 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:27:53 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
The guardian fairies of 'Israeel' and other dishonourable, indecent
subpeople don't got a foreskin's chance in Haifa against us.
There is nothing fairy, indecent, or dishonourable about us!
I know and it drives me crazy!
Stop lying, dreckserb, you were crazy and a sick asshole from birth! It's
congenital in your case!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-22 17:34:14 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand
in the way!
The guardian fairies of 'Israeel' and other dishonourable, indecent
subpeople don't got a foreskin's chance in Haifa against us.
There is nothing fairy, indecent, or dishonourable about us!
You are like TOTALLY fairy, indecent and dishonourable. It's GENETIC,
mong!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2020-01-22 18:07:07 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:34:14 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing fairy, indecent, or dishonourable about us!
You are like TOTALLY fairy, indecent and dishonourable. It's GENETIC,
mong!
You are like TOTALLY projecting, you gay, filthy, lying psychopathic swine!
Post by jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Michael
Peeler
2020-01-16 16:53:45 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 06:24:52 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, the baker cares.
Needledick, the baker will give the jew what he has and the jew will
be grateful for it.
Dreckserb, you are projecting, yet again: WE will give you what we think fit
for you ...and YOU will be masochistically grateful for it, EVERY time! LMAO
Post by Michael Ejercito
If he does not get what he asked for, he will take his business
elsewhere.
He can take his business back to 'Israeel' where he belongs. There is
no place for uppity demanding jews in Christian countries.
You belong in the loony bin. There's no place for a subnormal pervert like
you among normally evolved humans!
projectjohnsonwaste
2020-01-16 08:50:57 UTC
microsoft software is a waste of fucking time.
Ned Latham
2020-01-16 09:08:52 UTC
Post by projectjohnsonwaste
microsoft software is a waste of fucking time.
It's worse than that. Since Vista, their OSes have
incluided a trojan horse. They call it an "automatic
upgrade system".

Apple have the same shit.

You want security? Go open source.
projectjohnsonwaste
2020-01-16 09:07:58 UTC
its disgusting that
in their site (m$) article on 'win 7 support ends'
they have used as support/encouragement (other happy m$hit users)
a 'tweet' from someone on the nhs, saying
'how fking happy they'll be .. smooth path etc'
to win 10

they're using the NHS, to promote
when the waste, the human fking garbage, in I.T. = all, from m$hit
.. the fact that their systems are in the same state they were in the
90s, worse

m$ response to complaints about their minimal, dysfunctional installations

"pay"

what must be understood about gates, microsoft

re: "the quality" .. jobs said, and "microsoft never understood objects"

gates knew nothing, had nothing to offer, but 'microcomputing' skills

IBM needed an OS,fast -- they picked the nearest thing, after hearing
about gates, the 'elite', from his mother, who had friends within IBM

so they pick up the piece of shit, the first piece of shit that would
run, on their PC. cos they didn't have the time to get anything serious
onto it

so he doesn't have to do anything, all the units all the systems = m$
cos the pc took off, when it got licensed

it became the pattern, the drill bit

xerox had a gui, a competent gui -- surrounding it, ethernet, the lazer
printer -- the gui they invented using tools, technologies, they invented

smalltalk, object orientation

jobs went to apple when he was worth $50m .. he had some interest

he was shown the gui by lynne conway (inventor of VLSI) .. they did not
want to show it to him. She was ordered to show it to him

jobs was shown the smalltalk system , the gui the right clicking with the
mouse

he was blown away by it -- he "got it"

gates saw the gui .. he went away and he knocked up an 'impression', of
what he say, in C .. "it took m$ a long time". Because, in software, to
something badly, with no knowledge, no design, no foundation, no
structure. That takes a long time, because .. in the arena of 'wheels'.
only the round ones work.. square ones dont' get you anywhere. THERE IS
ONLY 1 SOLUTION. From the v start. m$ software was a mess, being an
'impression' with no structure. A cereal box, pretendy cut out knock off
copy of the competent, xerox system, the technology (smalltalk becoming
apples 'objective-C') that apple did take.

& it shows. To this day. Re: 'the quality'. Jobs re: m$. They never
understood OO. "and their systems are shoddy"

gates before he got the fuck out, the whole show becoming non-
interesting. Not having been interested in any solutions, ever
stated in interview (early 00s) "your biggest regret" "WINFS", he replied.
'some structure' some design.

badly designed systems, embedded into situations, become a liability.
m$s software is their yoke, re: win 8 re: the serial product failures, no
company in history having more $$$s to keep throwing @ the wall, to see
what sticks, what falls off. The 'kin' for instance, a product that m$
embraced and ruined ('youth pda') .. or music/pda .. it was somehting
like a messaging blackberry. They stripped out the competent java system
it had on it, and put win CE, I think it was. Everything had to be m$
everything had to be their 'universal platform'. It sold reportedly, 500
units. It will have cost well over a billion to develop. They had the
largest product failures, the largest MESSES, in corporate history,
serially. The 'kin' is a minor one. Everything they touch, turns to shit.

Like certain politicians, being an 'elite' gates had the bar set exactly
where he wants it. Nothing gets delivered, nothing gets fulfilled, and
the customers accept the shit because he has total monopoly ruthlessly
enforced (no other 'creativity', within that company). The customers have
NEVER SEEN ANYTHING ELSE. "the dark ages of tech" (as apple insider puts
it). They regressed human progress.

This is what the uk government constantly promotes, uk institutions. This
is why you have failing systems, everywhere. This is why you are
backwards in tech.

whats the f*cking point discussing it

you are f*cking idiots
projectjohnsonwaste
2020-01-16 09:14:56 UTC
they haven't even been able
to promote, to develop their own 'wheel'
that has ever advanced from 'win v 1.'
its still a marginal gui
its got no design
it is '90s', with constant failure

its purpose, the purpose for, the people surrounding it
the human f*cking garbage (people who work for 3m etc).
the amateurs, like gates, who 'wanted in'

is to get mediocrities money, fast
without doing anything
what m$ was for, from the start
the software being bout the 86th thing, on their minds
as with any of the commercial f*cking 'sales' companies, surrounding the
pc

zero communication , impetus on the customer, constantly
cos they got into you a fking crook (isoft founded by 'gangsters')
-- what is it about the british -- where you have these 'elites'
who are incapable of learning anything.

the UK is far behind any other european nation, in i.t. skills, knowledge

because you have no respect for anyone or anything

don't do anything for these morons
projectjohnsonwaste
2020-01-16 09:20:27 UTC
programmers, real programmers are spat on in the UK

you won't be getting anything new
it won't be marketed here

you threw away my work, previously
so you aren't going to be dealt with, again
c***@gmail.com
2020-01-13 17:06:27 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51090407
"Running an unpatched machine means that the flaws in the code will never be fixed and as exploits for those flaws become known and widespread, your chances of being successfully attacked grow very rapidly"
Soooo.......Microsoft sell me some kit that is buggy and they can wash their hands of it and say "not our problem"?
Maybe I'll start building cars that have design flaws and tell my mug customer base "sorry, not my problem".
I mean, seriously, WTF?
They did offer a free upgrade form Windows 7 to 10.
But isn't Windows 10 officially classed as spyware?