HUH? HAY! AM, I a pedophile grubby little nazi glue-huffer Gordon Radovich ? Clinical studies have, shown that most rabid pedophobes®™ are in, fact nazi pedophiles!
2018-06-04 17:01:13 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

ARE, you raghead ?

Of, COURSE you are !

LOLOK!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-06-04 19:01:38 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
HUH?
HAY!
AM , I raghead ?
Of, COURSE I am !
LOLOK!
What, next you're going to tell us the sky is blue? Water is wet?

ROFLMJAO

Are you THAT desperate for attention, Gordon? Basement THAT lonely?

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
2018-06-05 12:26:47 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 12:01:38 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
HAY!
ARE , you raghead ?
Of, COURSE you are !
LOLOK!
What, next you're going to tell us the sky is blue ? Water is wet ?
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?

ROFLMHAO

Are you THAT desperate to reveal your jew sexual disorientation,
raghead ? jew ghetto THAT lonely ?

[chortle]

claim to be a jew
GB
2018-06-05 12:43:38 UTC
On 05/06/2018 13:26, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That's right, we are all of us paedophiles. It's strange that the Jews
seem to flourish, though, isn't it? It must be by divine intervention. A
miracle!
The Jews
2018-06-05 12:52:48 UTC
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 13:26, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That's right, we are all of us paedophiles. It's strange that the Jews
seem to flourish, though, isn't it? It must be by divine intervention. A
miracle!
Christopher Morton said it best:

"Let's see:
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001

[chuckle]

"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018
2018-06-05 14:51:26 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 13:43:38 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 13:26, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That's right, we are all of us paedophiles.
I could have told you that, raghead!
Post by GB
It's strange that the Jews seem to flourish, though, isn't it?
It must be by divine intervention. A miracle!
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-06-05 14:55:34 UTC
Post by GB
It's strange that the Jews seem to flourish, though, isn't it?
It must be by divine intervention. A miracle!
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
And Jews STILL run the world while you masturbate in your cellar.

Hmmmmmm.

[chuckle]

2018-06-06 12:07:14 UTC
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 07:55:34 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead

Post by GB
It's strange that the Jews seem to flourish, though, isn't it?
It must be by divine intervention. A miracle!
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
And Jews STILL ruin the world while we try to masturbate what's left
of our genitally mutilated jew mini-schlongs in our jew ghettos
and try to throw circumcised jew cunts under, the jew bus to save, our
own jew shitskins!
Hmmmmmm....time for, a REAL 'holocaust'®™ raghead !

BTW you've been unusually subdued lately raghead....did circumcised
jew cunt Iris put, one of her jew shysters onto you for trying, to
throw her under the jew bus?

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-06-06 12:37:45 UTC
Post by The Jews
And Jews STILL run the world while you masturbate in your cellar.
Hmmmmmm.
[chuckle]
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001
Hmmmmmm....time for, a REAL 'holocaust'®™ raghead !
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!

Never happen! You're too afraid of being Nuremberged®!!
BTW you've been unusually subdued lately raghead..
Awww, do you miss getting bitch-slapped, Gordon? Why don't you try
posting some original stuff instead of the same tired Jew-copying
plagiarism day after day?

Show a little initiative.

We both know you can't.

LOL

2018-06-07 12:08:07 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:37:45 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
And Jews STILL ruin the world while we try to masturbate what's left
of our genitally mutilated jew mini-schlongs in our jew ghettos
and try to throw circumcised jew cunts under, the jew bus to save, our
own jew shitskins!
Hmmmmmm....time for, a REAL 'holocaust'®™ raghead !
Never happen ! We're too afraid of being holocausted® to leave the ghetto !!
You can't hide, in your jew ghetto for ever raghead !
BTW you've been unusually subdued lately raghead....did circumcised
jew cunt Iris put, one of her jew shysters onto you for trying, to
throw her under the jew bus?
<chortle>
Awww, do you miss bitch-slapping me, and inducing b'rickshitting in me Gordon ?
Why don't I try posting some original jew stuff instead of the same tired jew-copying
plagiarism day after day ?
Show a little jew initiative raghead !

We both know you can't.

There's no such thing !

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-07 16:56:09 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:08:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!
Never happen! You're too afraid of being Nuremberged®!!
I can't hide, in my dank basement for ever raghead !
If someone can do so, then it's YOU, you ridiculous housebound dumb anal
cretin! LOL
Post by The Jews
BTW you've been unusually subdued lately raghead....did circumcised
jew cunt Iris put, one of her jew shysters onto you for trying, to
throw her under the jew bus?
<chortle>
Awww, do you miss getting bitch-slapped, Gordon? Why don't you try
posting some original stuff instead of the same tired Jew-copying
plagiarism day after day?
Show a little initiative.
We both know you can't.
LOL
Show a little jew initiative raghead !
We both know you can't.
Yet more inane copying of superior Jewish material, you inane serbian bitch?
Cheers!
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-06-06 16:52:23 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:07:14 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by The Jews
And Jews STILL run the world while you masturbate in your cellar.
Hmmmmmm....at least I TRY to!
Even that no longer works for you, eh, you sexually crippled cretin? LOL
Cheers!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
GB
2018-06-05 15:58:09 UTC
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
You are just so ill!
2018-06-05 16:58:38 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:58:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
You are just so subhuman! Crawl back into the fat jew anus you were
excreted from!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:27:49 UTC
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 09:58:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by GB
You are just so ill!
You are just so subhuman! Crawl back into the fat jew anus you were
excreted from!
And you HAD to run along and prove him right, ON THE SPOT! Just HOW ill are
you, you abnormal housebound psychotic idiot?
Cheers!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
GB
2018-06-06 10:48:58 UTC
On 05/06/2018 17:58, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
You are just so subhuman!
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
2018-06-06 12:23:53 UTC
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
You are just so subhuman! Crawl back into the fat jew anus you were
excreted from!
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back

claim to be a jew
GB
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
The Jews
2018-06-06 13:11:21 UTC
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
He actually believes he's posting "jibes."

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
2018-06-07 12:08:07 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 06:11:21 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead

Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
You silly jew you actually realise he's posting "jibes."
He DOES raghead !
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
AIDS was it?
snigger snigger snigger snigger.

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-06-07 13:01:28 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
He actually believes he's posting "jibes."
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
I DOES raghead !
It's all the glue I been huffing!
Don't overlook your NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon!

2018-06-08 13:08:13 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 06:01:28 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead

Post by GB
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
You silly jew you actually realise he's posting "jibes."
He DOES raghead !
It's all the HCN gas he been huffing !
Don't overlook our NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon !
Who, COULD raghead ?
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
AIDS was it?
snigger snigger snigger snigger.
Yes
Figures ! LOLOK

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-08 19:40:39 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 06:08:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
He actually believes he's posting "jibes."
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
I DOES raghead !
It's all the glue I been huffing!
Don't overlook your NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon!
LOL
Who, COULD raghead ?
Well, nobody, you natural idiot! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-12 11:38:19 UTC
Post by The Jews
I DOES raghead !
It's all the glue I been huffing!
Don't overlook your NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon!
LOL
Who, COULD raghead ?
Well, nobody, you natural idiot! LOL
The mangina makes his stupidity so obvious!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-13 12:40:09 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 04:38:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina makes his stupidity so obvious!
Michael
You make your jew ainlungus SOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious, mong!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-13 16:35:28 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:40:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
It's all the glue I been huffing!
Don't overlook your NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon!
LOL
Who, COULD raghead ?
Well, nobody, you natural idiot! LOL
The mangina makes his stupidity so obvious!
You make your jew ainlungus SOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious, mong!
NO ONE noticed anything like that. But EVERYONE noticed your incredible
obviously congenital stupidity!
Cheers!
2018-06-06 15:51:43 UTC
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
And here YOU are, replying in less than 30 minutes, to prove MY point.
So who's doing the dancing, yiddo?

Now answer the fucking question!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-06 16:51:33 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 08:51:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by GB
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
And here YOU are, replying in less than 30 minutes, to prove MY point.
So who's doing the dancing, yiddo?
Frantically sucking on your pacifiers, your psychotic delusions, to make
yourself feel a bit better, you ridiculous psychotic idiot? LOL
Now answer the fucking question!
ALL correct answers to ALL your questions will always state that you are a
sick asshole, dreckserb Razovic!
The Peeler
2018-06-06 16:51:16 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:23:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
And you HAD to prove him right, ON THE SPOT, again! Just HOW retarded are
you, Retardovic? LMAO
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-10 19:18:57 UTC
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
And you HAD to prove him right, ON THE SPOT, again! Just HOW retarded are
you, Retardovic? LMAO
That is what the mangina is known for!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-06-10 20:29:28 UTC
Indeed! And WORLDWIDE!
2018-06-11 12:44:49 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:18:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is what the mangina is known for!
Michael
YOU are known for your jew ainlungus and underage sibling sodomy!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-11 13:37:16 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:44:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
And you HAD to prove him right, ON THE SPOT, again! Just HOW retarded are
you, Retardovic? LMAO
That is what the mangina is known for!
Michael
YOU are known for your jew ainlungus and underage sibling sodomy!
HE isn't! But you ARE known for fantasizing, 24/7, about men's genitals,
arses and shit, serb peasant!
Cheers!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Jews
2018-06-05 18:57:05 UTC
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
Everything is "anal" with Gordon. He can't stop thinking about it!

LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018
The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:25:50 UTC
What would you expect of an asshole? LOL
The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:40:23 UTC
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 07:51:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by GB
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That's right, we are all of us paedophiles.
I could have told you that, raghead!
The ONLY thing you EVER tell anyone, is that you are a raving mad idiot,
sicko and perv, Razovic! You NEVER tell anyone ANYTHING else!
Post by GB
It's strange that the Jews seem to flourish, though, isn't it?
It must be by divine intervention. A miracle!
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
See above, poor sexual cripple!

The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:30:36 UTC
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 05:26:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
HUH?
HAY!
AM , I raghead ?
Of, COURSE I am !
LOLOK!
What, next you're going to tell us the sky is blue? Water is wet?
ROFLMJAO
Are you THAT desperate for attention, Gordon? Basement THAT lonely?
[chuckle]
And that I am lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That has been known on Usenet for OVER TWENTY YEARS, dumb anal Razovic!
ROFLMHAO
Laughing your "Homo Ass" off, gay anal Razovic?
The Peeler
2018-06-04 19:51:41 UTC
Sexually crippled Razovic needs to compensate on Usenet for her sexual
HUH?
HAY!
ARE, you raghead ?
Of, COURSE you are !
LOLOK!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident