Church of England goes totally cuckoo: installs Helter Skelter inside Norwich Cathedral
Grikboxer®™
2019-08-09 21:53:19 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-49292493
Peeler
2019-08-09 22:57:13 UTC
On Fri, 09 Aug 2019 14:53:19 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxer®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-49292493
STILL trying to get your filthy psychopathic foot in this group,
psychopathic dreckserb? LOL Guess what will come of it, my punching bag!!!
Take a guess! LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>