It's Christmas Time and our Pedophilic Psychopathic Spammer Hopes in Vain...
2021-12-24 13:54:30 UTC
...that this time there will be a toddlef lying under her Christmas tree!

...but it WON'T ever happen!

...and that's why she will CONTINUE trashing Usenet with her sick shit in
sheer frustration and desperation!

LOL

Innit, our frustrated pedophilic dreckserb?
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Michael Ejercito
2021-12-24 16:40:16 UTC
Post by Peeler
...that this time there will be a toddlef lying under her Christmas tree!
Correction: that should be "toddler lying under her Christmas tree".
Post by Peeler
...but it WON'T ever happen!
...and that's why she will CONTINUE trashing Usenet with her sick shit in
sheer frustration and desperation!
LOL
Innit, our frustrated pedophilic dreckserb?
This couple looks like they will have a merry Christmas.

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10328321/amp/A-young-couple-got-married-dating-TWO-WEEK.html

I wonder what their babies would look like!

Mochael