Hey Colonel Burke - Would you do this Brown Sugar?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-08-13 00:50:42 UTC

Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.

I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
%
2019-08-13 01:10:13 UTC
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
even the corn hole ignores him, LOL
The Right And The Powerful
2019-08-13 01:28:18 UTC
Post by %
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Checkmate
2019-08-13 05:55:51 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
even the corn hole ignores him, LOL
I wouldn't do her.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2019-08-13 14:32:54 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by %
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
i did
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-08-13 14:59:32 UTC
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Fuck yeah! Like there's no tomorrow!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2020-02-07 17:44:01 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.

:-(
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

kensi and Nads - the twain are easily-ignored
feminists, leftists and America-hating liars.
Greekbasturd®™
2020-02-08 12:26:40 UTC
On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 12:44:01 -0500, "Sir Ass Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
The Colon doesn't got anything to do the ape WITH.
The Peeler
2020-02-08 13:15:17 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 04:26:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Greekbasturd®™
The Colon doesn't got anything to do the ape WITH.
You can't see it from your position because you always got your tongue up
his arse, dreckserb Razovic!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-12 16:23:09 UTC
Post by Greekbasturd®™
The Colon doesn't got anything to do the ape WITH.
You can't see it from your position because you always got your tongue up
his arse, dreckserb Razovic!
The Colonel is superior to him!

Michael
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL
Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-02-13 13:46:44 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 08:23:09 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The Colonel is superior to him!
There IS no colonel, you gullible slant eyed mongoloid!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-02-13 13:52:04 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!

http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt

TSSK!!!!!!!
Peeler
2020-02-13 15:14:17 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 05:46:44 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde juive,
Post by Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
You can't see it from your position because you always got your tongue up
his arse, dreckserb Razovic!
The Colonel is superior to him!
There IS no colonel, you gullible slant eyed mongoloid!
The Colonel is your lord and master who, in his compassion, kindly allows
you to eat his shit every now and then, shiteating dreckserb! LOL
Post by Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-13 15:37:07 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 08:23:09 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies!

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The Colonel is superior to him!
There IS no colonel, you gullible slant eyed mongoloid!
Yes, there is and he so dominates, humiliates, and shames you!

Michael
Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-02-14 12:51:06 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The Colonel is superior to him!
There IS no colonel, you gullible slant eyed mongoloid!
Yes, there is and he so dominates, humiliates, and shames you!
No, there is not. The ONLY time he was in Naaaaaaaaaaaaam was in 1992
- for two weeks at a gook ladyboy brothel!

I so constantly dominate, humiliate and shame the fake vet
moulignan...just like I constantly dominate, humiliate and shame YOU,
you gormless slant eyed asshole!

Peeler
2020-02-14 13:52:58 UTC
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 04:51:06 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yes, there is and he so dominates, humiliates, and shames you!
No, there is not. The ONLY time he was in Naaaaaaaaaaaaam was in 1992
- for two weeks at a gook ladyboy brothel!
Sounds like you worked there dressed up as a gook ladyboy, dreckserb!
Post by Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
I so constantly dominate, humiliate and shame the fake vet
moulignan...just like I constantly dominate, humiliate and shame YOU,
you gormless slant eyed asshole!
More hilarious impotent Walter Mitty fantasies from our resident impotent
Walter Mitty, poor dumb dreckserb Razovic herself! LOL
Post by Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-12 16:45:41 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
I just came across your poast. The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER! IN A
NEW YORK MINUTE!!
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-20 01:51:28 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 20:50:42 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
I just came across your poast. The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER! IN A NEW
YORK MINUTE!!
Imagine if she got pregnant as a result.

Michael
KKKernal Corn
2020-02-20 13:55:05 UTC
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:51:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Imagine the hideous abomination that would get excretred subsequently!
The Jews
2020-02-20 14:01:34 UTC
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:51:28 -0800, "Mr. Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
I just came across your poast. The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER! IN A NEW
YORK MINUTE!!
Imagine if she got pregnant as a result.
Imagine [..]
Indeed! There's nothing more beautiful or precious than a mixed race
baby, especially when they're slowly outnumbering the glue-huffer
white race and making them the minority they should be! LOL

Of course, her being a female, and an adult, and a human, you'd have
zero interest in her-- even if you *DID* have cajones!

ROFLMJAO

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 57,113
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Post by The Jews
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:51:28 -0800, "Mr. Michael Ejercito"
"fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
I just came across your poast. The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER! IN A NEW
YORK MINUTE!!
Imagine if she got pregnant as a result.
Imagine [..]
Indeed! There's nothing more beautiful or precious than a mixed race
baby, especially when they're slowly outnumbering the glue-huffer
white race and making them the minority they should be! LOL
Of course, her being a female, and an adult, and a human, you'd have
zero interest in her-- even if you *DID* have cajones!
He makes it so fucking obvious!

Michael
Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-02-25 12:35:15 UTC
On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 10:52:29 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
He makes it so fucking obvious!
You make your jew ainlungus so fucking obvious!

Well zsuckled, mong!

Peeler
2020-02-25 13:34:18 UTC
On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 04:35:15 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
Indeed! There's nothing more beautiful or precious than a mixed race
baby, especially when they're slowly outnumbering the glue-huffer
white race and making them the minority they should be! LOL
Of course, her being a female, and an adult, and a human, you'd have
zero interest in her-- even if you *DID* have cajones!
He makes it so fucking obvious!
You make your jew ainlungus so fucking obvious!
Nope, but you make your clinical insanity so obvious, psychopathic
dreckserb!
Post by Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Well zsuckled, mong!
See? LOL
Post by Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
Peeler
2020-02-20 14:19:18 UTC
On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 05:55:05 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by Michael Ejercito
I just came across your poast. The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER! IN A NEW
YORK MINUTE!!
Imagine if she got pregnant as a result.
Imagine the hideous abomination that would get excretred subsequently!
You mean it would be like you, you piece of serb shit? NO way!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-20 17:37:35 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
I just came across your poast. The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER! IN A NEW
YORK MINUTE!!
Imagine if she got pregnant as a result.
Imagine the hideous abomination that would get excretred subsequently!
Mangina, there would be nothing hideous about the baby.

The baby would be better than you!

Michael
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-20 17:14:10 UTC
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
I'd poke her bum, so she woodn't.
KKKernal Corn
2020-02-20 19:35:37 UTC
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
If you had something to poke her bum with, that's how apes procreate!
Peeler
2020-02-20 19:52:10 UTC
On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:35:37 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
   Imagine if she got pregnant as a result.
Michael
I'd poke her bum, so she woodn't.
If you had something to poke her bum with, that's how apes procreate!
Not even apes procreate like that. But that's how YOU fag still try to
procreate, sexually crippled Razovic with the destroyed rectum! LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-12 16:55:57 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
As for the following vid, "BOUTINELA Adjustable Tops are all the RAGE."
Yes, they got me raging horny!