UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
2017-12-10 11:49:42 UTC
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |

abelard
2017-12-10 11:53:36 UTC
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 06:49:42 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
spooky
Post by BurfordTJustice
http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
www.abelard.org
BurfordTJustice
2017-12-10 13:05:54 UTC
Why?

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: On 10/12/2017 11:53, abelard wrote:
: > On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 06:49:42 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: > <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
: >
: >> UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
: >
: > spooky
: >
: >> http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
: >>
: >
: Enough to put the willys up yer.
:
: --
: Bod
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-12-10 14:09:32 UTC
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:05:54 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Why?
Ha Ha
Post by BurfordTJustice
: > On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 06:49:42 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: >
: >> UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
: >
: > spooky
: >
: >> http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
: >>
: >
: Enough to put the willys up yer.
: --
: Bod
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Omega
2017-12-10 12:09:38 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
Perhaps Incubus will be along in a moment to give account of his
nocturnal perambulations?

omega
abelard
2017-12-10 12:15:05 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
Perhaps Incubus will be along in a moment to give account of his
nocturnal perambulations?
:-)

at least they won't get preggers
www.abelard.org
Incubus
As part of their basic human rights, they should be entitled to IVF.
Incubus
2017-12-11 10:42:23 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
Perhaps Incubus will be along in a moment to give account of his
nocturnal perambulations?
Take care whom you mock! Just as people can be non-binary and we are
being encouraged to be sensitive by having gender-neutral toilets, one
day it will be recognised that non-corporeal partners can form part of a
healthy and loving relationship. Books will be written for small
children that focus on these issues (perhaps some will even be
ghost-written) and there will be special seating arrangements at
restaurants for non-corporeal guests.

Shame on everyone who commented with their exclusionary, incarnationist
bigotry. I hope their words come back to haunt them.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-12-10 12:32:15 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
Are you gay? Are you homosexual? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-12-10 12:35:08 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
Are you gay? Are you homosexual? :)
Fuk Tu Wan ?
--
Listening 144.60 Mc/s wide FM the new post Amateur radio calling channel
... ...
Signed...Known trouble maker ...
Incubus
2017-12-11 10:29:09 UTC
'I fuck dead people...'
Big Jumper
2017-12-11 23:26:38 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
'I fuck dead people...'
That's what Jimmy Savile did, and look where it got him !

Diesel
2017-12-17 03:44:02 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
'I fuck dead people...'
I think they have a word for that, and laws against it. Something along
the lines of abuse of a corpse?
--
Please visit our moderators personal page:
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
'A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.'
BurfordTJustice
2017-12-17 12:18:34 UTC
Probably what you thought of.

fucking a corpseunknown1. Attempting to take a hit from a pipe after its
contents have been fully depleted.

2. Hitting the bowl after it is cashed.
"I thought there might be a little something left in the bowl, but it was
nothing but ash; I was just fucking a corpse."

Normal people know it as:

Necrophilia

"Diesel" <***@privacy.net> wrote in message news:***@rHYb4E6d44XesWJfr.xWXPswuXl4t2Y.W1i4f...
: Incubus <***@gmail.com> news:p0lmmc$59v$***@dont-email.me Mon,
: 11 Dec 2017 10:29:09 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:
:
: https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
BouffantTHairdo
2017-12-17 12:20:36 UTC
On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 07:18:34 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Probably what you thought of.
fucking a corpseunknown1. Attempting to take a hit from a pipe after its
contents have been fully depleted.
2. Hitting the bowl after it is cashed.
"I thought there might be a little something left in the bowl, but it was
nothing but ash; I was just fucking a corpse."
Necrophilia
Yeah, Dusty. WORD!

and no returns
Woody Bohn
2018-02-12 14:47:42 UTC
Does she fuck dead guys because they stay stiff all night and never cum first?
johnny-knowall
2018-02-12 15:07:55 UTC
Post by Woody Bohn
Post by BurfordTJustice
UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
'I fuck dead people...'
Does she fuck dead guys because they stay stiff all night and never cum first?
More than likely.

I would imagine that most dead men are better at sex than those who are
alive.
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-12 15:09:00 UTC
That is something you would know about.....LMAO!!

"johnny-knowall" <***@bungay.com> wrote in message news:***@news.giganews.com...
: On 12 Feb 2018, Woody Bohn wrote
: (in article <iOhgC.128236$***@fx33.iad>):
:
: > > > On 10/12/2017 11:49, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: > > > UK female: I Gave Up Men to Have Sex With Ghosts |
: > > >
: > > > http://youtu.be/1sWDCz5v1Vg
: > > > 'I fuck dead people...'
: >