Who to report a person to for discourteous parking?
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-11 19:54:59 UTC
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do about this pillock?
Graham T
2018-01-11 20:07:49 UTC
Key the fucker.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-11 20:13:12 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as
in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses,
binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not
a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do
about this pillock?
Key the fucker.
Too exposed, too many nosy neighbours to see. He'd probably only think it was a third go faster stripe anyway. Who puts stripes on a 3 door hatchback?
A Smith and Wesson beats four Aces.
The Todal
2018-01-11 20:25:14 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as
in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses,
binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it.  The police say it's "not
a police matter".  I doubt the council would do anything.  What can I do
about this pillock?
You say you doubt the council would do anything. You should try the
Highways Department and see what they say. It is possible to find a
person guilty of obstructing the highway even if there aren't any yellow
lines.

But the council might disagree that he's causing an obstruction, if
their refuse lorries are managing to get past.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-11 21:05:05 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as
in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses,
binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not
a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do
about this pillock?
You say you doubt the council would do anything. You should try the
Highways Department and see what they say. It is possible to find a
person guilty of obstructing the highway even if there aren't any yellow
lines.
It's a residential area, aren't the highways dept only for trunk roads?
Post by The Todal
But the council might disagree that he's causing an obstruction, if
their refuse lorries are managing to get past.
I don't think anyone's failed to get through, just found it bloody difficult.
--
Trading standards have removed the gollywog from Robinsons marmalade jars,
not due to racism but because Niggers were using the labels as bus passes!
Flop
2018-01-11 22:20:00 UTC

snip
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
It's a residential area, aren't the highways dept only for trunk roads?
snip
For local roads it is the councils Highways Department [or similar title].
For major roads [M and A roads] it is The highways Agency.

Try the police again if you are certain that an ambulance would not get
through.

(I know that a fire appliance is bigger but .....)
--
Flop
General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought there was room for
OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-11 22:36:56 UTC
Post by Flop
snip
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
It's a residential area, aren't the highways dept only for trunk roads?
snip
For local roads it is the councils Highways Department [or similar title].
For major roads [M and A roads] it is The highways Agency.
Try the police again if you are certain that an ambulance would not get
through.
(I know that a fire appliance is bigger but .....)
They probably could get through, but with difficulty. It's just damn annoying someone can be that stupid. If everyone parked on random sides, there would be far less space to park.
Paper clips are the larval stage of coat hangers.
Ian Jackson
2018-01-11 20:27:53 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as
in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses,
binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not
a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do
about this pillock?
I think the police are wrong. Unless a vehicle is in an authorised
parking area, anyone parking on the highway can be done for obstruction
(regardless of whether they are actually impeding the flow of traffic).

Unfortunately, if the police were eventually goaded into action, they
might well do everyone they found parked in the road - and not only the
awkward bugger.
Ian
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-11 21:06:53 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as
in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses,
binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not
a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do
about this pillock?
I think the police are wrong. Unless a vehicle is in an authorised
parking area, anyone parking on the highway can be done for obstruction
(regardless of whether they are actually impeding the flow of traffic).
Unfortunately, if the police were eventually goaded into action, they
might well do everyone they found parked in the road - and not only the
awkward bugger.
There are about 10 cars along that road. 9 are always parked on one side. He always parks on the other side. I can't see them doing the other car owners.

So how do I persuade the police to do something?

And I doubt it would be referred to as a "highway", it's a residential street with a dead end 100 yards away.
--
When launching a boat, always back the boat into the water.
Pulling the boat into the water can really mess up your carburettor.
The Peeler
2018-01-11 21:18:08 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:06:53 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the abnormal attention-starved wanker's usual sick shit unread>
--
damduck-***@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:
"He is a well known attention seeking troll and every reply you
make feeds him.
Starts many threads most of which die quick as on the UK groups anyone
with sense Kill filed him ages ago which is why he now cross posts to
the US groups for a new audience.
This thread was unusual in that it derived and continued without him
to a large extent and his silly questioning is an attempt to get
noticed again."
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your
stupidity."
MID: <e39a6a7f-9677-4e78-a866-***@googlegroups.com>
--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...
MID: <KaToA.263621$***@fx10.am4>
Graham T
2018-01-11 22:06:57 UTC
There are about 10 cars along that road.  9 are always parked on one
side.   He always parks on the other side.  I can't see them doing the
other car owners.
Who is to say that the 9 are in the right? What happens if all 9 drive
off and another one then parks behind the original one on the other side
of the road as they are being considerate? Now should one of the nine
return and park where he came from that would make them responsible for
blocking the road.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-11 22:34:02 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
There are about 10 cars along that road. 9 are always parked on one
side. He always parks on the other side. I can't see them doing the
other car owners.
Who is to say that the 9 are in the right? What happens if all 9 drive
off and another one then parks behind the original one on the other side
of the road as they are being considerate? Now should one of the nine
return and park where he came from that would make them responsible for
blocking the road.
You should park on the same side as the majority. It's not rocket science.
--
A man is a person who will pay two dollars for a one-dollar item he wants.
A woman will pay one dollar for a two-dollar item that she doesn't want.
Yellow
2018-01-11 23:53:52 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 22:34:02 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Graham T
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
There are about 10 cars along that road. 9 are always parked on one
side. He always parks on the other side. I can't see them doing the
other car owners.
Who is to say that the 9 are in the right? What happens if all 9 drive
off and another one then parks behind the original one on the other side
of the road as they are being considerate? Now should one of the nine
return and park where he came from that would make them responsible for
blocking the road.
You should park on the same side as the majority.
Why?
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
It's not rocket science.
Not even rocket science is rocket science these days.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 00:26:17 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
There are about 10 cars along that road. 9 are always parked on one
side. He always parks on the other side. I can't see them doing the
other car owners.
Who is to say that the 9 are in the right? What happens if all 9 drive
off and another one then parks behind the original one on the other side
of the road as they are being considerate? Now should one of the nine
return and park where he came from that would make them responsible for
blocking the road.
You should park on the same side as the majority.
Why?
Just think about what would happen if people parked alternately on the left and right.
Post by Yellow
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
It's not rocket science.
Not even rocket science is rocket science these days.
Rockets are shit, we need something more efficient. We should be on other planets in the 21st century.
More people in the world are bitten by New Yorkers than by sharks.
Yellow
2018-01-12 07:23:52 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
There are about 10 cars along that road. 9 are always parked on one
side. He always parks on the other side. I can't see them doing the
other car owners.
Who is to say that the 9 are in the right? What happens if all 9 drive
off and another one then parks behind the original one on the other side
of the road as they are being considerate? Now should one of the nine
return and park where he came from that would make them responsible for
blocking the road.
You should park on the same side as the majority.
Why?
Just think about what would happen if people parked alternately on the left and right.
You mean like they do in most streets?
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 15:44:12 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
There are about 10 cars along that road. 9 are always parked on one
side. He always parks on the other side. I can't see them doing the
other car owners.
Who is to say that the 9 are in the right? What happens if all 9 drive
off and another one then parks behind the original one on the other side
of the road as they are being considerate? Now should one of the nine
return and park where he came from that would make them responsible for
blocking the road.
You should park on the same side as the majority.
Why?
Just think about what would happen if people parked alternately on the left and right.
You mean like they do in most streets?
You must live in an area of idiots. Around here most cars go along one side, you get far more room for parking as you don't need gaps between each one for passing vehicles to zigzag through.
Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday."
James Wilkinson Sword
James Wilkinson Sword
FMurtz
2018-01-12 15:36:41 UTC
Post by Yellow
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 22:34:02 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Graham T
blocking the road.
You should park on the same side as the majority.
Why?
Just think about what would happen if people parked alternately on the left and right.
Must be tons of parking else it would be solid on both sides.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 15:54:27 UTC
Post by Graham T
blocking the road.
You should park on the same side as the majority.
Why?
Just think about what would happen if people parked alternately on the left and right.
Must be tons of parking else it would be solid on both sides.
The road is only wide enough for parking on one side.
Post by Yellow
It's not rocket science.
Not even rocket science is rocket science these days.
Rockets are shit, we need something more efficient. We should be on
other planets in the 21st century.
--
What's a Scotsman's cure for seasickness?
He hangs his head over the side of the boat with a pound coin between his teeth!
The Peeler
I think you are feeding a retarded troll, idiot!
Yellow
2018-01-11 21:18:42 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal with it
while you get on with your life.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-11 21:54:25 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal with it
while you get on with your life.
I just can't stand stupid and discourteous drivers. They really annoy me. How hard is it to park properly?
--
The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness announced today that the climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as "English Weather".
Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the UK population, it will now be referred to as "Muslim Weather" - (Partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite).
Yellow
2018-01-11 22:06:00 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:54:25 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Yellow
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal with it
while you get on with your life.
I just can't stand stupid and discourteous drivers. They really annoy me. How hard is it to park properly?
People and their cars, what can you say except let it go or instead go
mad.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-11 22:33:31 UTC
Post by Yellow
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal with it
while you get on with your life.
I just can't stand stupid and discourteous drivers. They really annoy me. How hard is it to park properly?
People and their cars, what can you say except let it go or instead go
mad.
There should be a law that you must own driveway space to park your car. Street parking should only be temporary - taxis, going to a shop, etc.
--
A sign at the golf course detailing the dress code:
Guys: No Shirts, No Golf
Girls: No Shirts, No Green Fees
Yellow
2018-01-11 23:56:06 UTC
Post by Yellow
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road (as in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say it's "not a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything. What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal with it
while you get on with your life.
I just can't stand stupid and discourteous drivers. They really annoy me. How hard is it to park properly?
People and their cars, what can you say except let it go or instead go
mad.
There should be a law that you must own driveway space to park your car. Street parking should only be temporary - taxis, going to a shop, etc.
If we were building houses all up from scratch then yes, we could do
that, but many roads especially with older housing or terraces, simply
do not have drives - so that ship has sailed.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 00:26:40 UTC
Post by Yellow
[...]
Then don't buy such a house, or make a driveway in your garden.
If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
Yellow
Or have you thought about just knocking all the houses down?
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 16:16:26 UTC
Post by Yellow
[...]
Most people prefer the car parked in what was the garden instead of what was the living room.
A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.
FMurtz
It is properly, who are you to dictate which side of the road to park.?
Mr Pounder Esquire
2018-01-12 17:04:43 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by Yellow
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road
(as in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for
buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say
it's "not a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything.
What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal
with it while you get on with your life.
I just can't stand stupid and discourteous drivers. They really annoy
me. How hard is it to park properly?
It is properly, who are you to dictate which side of the road to park.?
He is a well known trolling idiot.
But, you knew that anyway.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 17:44:24 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by FMurtz
Post by Yellow
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the road
(as in the other side to everyone else), making it difficult for
buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along it. The police say
it's "not a police matter". I doubt the council would do anything.
What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal
with it while you get on with your life.
I just can't stand stupid and discourteous drivers. They really annoy
me. How hard is it to park properly?
It is properly, who are you to dictate which side of the road to park.?
He is a well known trolling idiot.
But, you knew that anyway.
Would you advocate everyone parking on alternate sides, zigzagging along the road taking up double the space?
--
Saying that she is promiscuous is an understatement.
She'll go zero to sixty-nine in under fifteen seconds."
Mr Pounder Esquire
2018-01-12 18:29:07 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:04:43 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by FMurtz
Post by Yellow
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the
road (as in the other side to everyone else), making it
difficult for buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along
it. The police say it's "not a police matter". I doubt the
council would do anything. What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal
with it while you get on with your life.
I just can't stand stupid and discourteous drivers. They really
annoy me. How hard is it to park properly?
It is properly, who are you to dictate which side of the road to park.?
He is a well known trolling idiot.
But, you knew that anyway.
Would you advocate everyone parking on alternate sides, zigzagging
along the road taking up double the space?
Get a life, you sad little shit.

"I like driving fast and scaring people".

(Birdbrain Hucker)
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 18:38:30 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by FMurtz
Post by Yellow
[...]
I park courteously, and I always let people out. But I see no reason to drive slowly. There's no excuse for having a slow brain.
--
"Why do the birds fly south to Africa in the autumn?"
"Because it's too far for them to walk."
Mr Pounder Esquire
2018-01-12 19:33:38 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:29:07 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:04:43 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by FMurtz
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:18:42 -0000, Yellow
Post by Yellow
[...]
"Careful drivers tend to get in my way".
"I can only predict two minutes into the future".
Sociopath.
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
"As I've told you before, that's quite normal. It's just not prim and
proper like you, you silly snob".

(Birdbrain Hucker)
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 20:36:45 UTC
Post by Yellow
[...]
Not my fault if driving over the speed limit is too difficult for you.
--
While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheralded.
Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.
Mr Pounder Esquire
Prat.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 21:59:46 UTC
Post by Yellow
[...]
Incompetent old fart.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. (Rev. Larry Lorenzoni)
The Peeler
2018-01-12 23:44:44 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 21:59:46 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
"Careful drivers tend to get in my way".
"I can only predict two minutes into the future".
Sociopath.
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
"As I've told you before, that's quite normal. It's just not prim
and proper like you, you silly snob".
(Birdbrain Hucker)
Not my fault if driving over the speed limit is too difficult for you.
Prat.
Incompetent old fart.
Filthy sociopathic wanker you are, Hucker!
--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"
MID: <***@news.eternal-september.org>
Graham T
That's rich coming from you you daft cunt.
Mr Pounder Esquire
2018-01-12 19:29:04 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by FMurtz
Post by Yellow
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Someone in my street constantly parks on the wrong side of the
road (as in the other side to everyone else), making it
difficult for buses, binmen, delivery trucks, etc to get along
it. The police say it's "not a police matter". I doubt the
council would do anything. What can I do about this pillock?
If buses and bin men are genuinely having problem, let them deal
with it while you get on with your life.
I just can't stand stupid and discourteous drivers. They really
annoy me. How hard is it to park properly?
It is properly, who are you to dictate which side of the road to park.?
He is a well known trolling idiot.
But, you knew that anyway.
That's rich coming from you you daft cunt.
Show me where I have ever trolled.
If you can't, fuck off.
I'm waiting. Don't be shy.
Graham T
2018-01-12 19:42:16 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Graham T
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by FMurtz
Post by Yellow
[...]
Read what you just posted and tell me wtf it has to do with uk.legal

Thick Northern cunt
Mr Pounder Esquire
2018-01-12 20:58:00 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Graham T
Post by Yellow
[...]
I waited. Your reply was just not good enough and well you know it. You are
not very bright.
Now, just fuck off and try very hard to do better.
This Thick Northern cunt is taking the piss out of you, and always has done.
The Peeler
2018-01-11 21:45:52 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:54:59 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the abnormal, mentally deficient attention whore's latest idiotic
attention-baiting bullshit unread again>

And you HAD to post the same shit to SEVERAL ngs separately again, just so
you could get all the more attention out of several threads, you abnormal
fucked up disgusting ATTENTION WHORE!