British children are unhappy... perhaps because their mothers are WHORES?
Add Reply
Grik-bastardon®™
2019-10-09 09:24:49 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2012/jun/27/why-british-children-so-unhappy
"The report concluded, essentially, that children growing up in the UK were the unhappiest
in the industrialised world"

https://tinyurl.com/y59omslo
"Sex survey: One in five British women under 30 plan to have unsafe drunken sex
on vacation this summer"
Tall Henry
2019-10-09 11:00:47 UTC
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ("Grik-bastardon") wrote:

[flush]

Ignore, good people... the depraved old LOSER is still mad about
his utter failure with the British ladies:

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron,