I'm going out for a drink with some of the GURLS . We're not wearing PANTIES .
2021-05-31 09:41:07 UTC
Something will CUM up .

Call me! 1-602-730-2457. Email me ***@gmail.com.
Peeler
2021-05-31 09:49:47 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2021 10:41:07 +0100, pedophilic gay dreckserb Razovic (the
well-known, perverted, clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master
Post by Peeler
Something will CUM up .
Poor gay pedophilic nazi Goran ("Gordon"! LOL) Razovic, as retarded as she
is, keeps humiliating and debasing HERSELF in public, time and again! It's
ALL the frustrated old pedo ever could do, ever does and ever will do!
Innit, our pedophilic punching bag? LOL
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?