HAY, grubby incajonic anti-American neo kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine, do you shemitic shubpeople always shtart getting UPPITY during jew new year (roth haganah / jog kipper)???
2021-09-11 22:18:07 UTC
Ya'll got a BIG fucking jew mouth, jewboi...probably as a result of
sucking Chrissie Morton's dick...and ONLY matched by the TOTAL absence
of any jew mini-cajones!

LOLOK
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-09-11 22:32:51 UTC
Post by NEMO
Ya'll got a BIG fucking jew mouth, jewboi.
Don't you wish there was some way-- ANY way-- you could shut me up?

So I'd stop making fun of you?

Stop humiliating you?

Stop proving how impotent and inferior you are?

Over and over and OVER again?

While you sit by, helpless, unable to do ANYTHING about it?

SOME way?

ROFLMJAO!!!!

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 15:32:51 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

ATONE and EAT SHIT, jew bastard! Happy jew year 5782, asshole!

#me joo LOL!

2021-09-12 19:11:21 UTC
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 19:06:38 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
<jew shite b'risshed>
Post by The Jews
Don't you wish there was some way-- ANY way-- you could shut me up?
So I'd stop making fun of you?
Stop humiliating you?
Stop proving how impotent and inferior you are?
Over and over and OVER again?
While you sit by, helpless, unable to do ANYTHING about it?
SOME way?
ROFLMJAO!!!!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You prayed like that to your new Jewish master a few thousand times already,
psycho!

Doesn't seem to help you at all, all-time loser! LOL
Post by NEMO
ATONE and EAT SHIT, jew bastard! Happy jew year 5782, asshole!
And you also prayed like that to your new Jewish master already a few
hundred times, retard!

Doesn't seem to help you either, you eternal loser! LOL
Post by NEMO
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
The Jews
2021-09-12 14:16:10 UTC
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:53:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
<jew shite b'risshed>
<voice of truth restored again>
Post by NEMO
Post by The Jews
Don't you wish there was some way-- ANY way-- you could shut me up?
So I'd stop making fun of you?
Stop humiliating you?
Stop proving how impotent and inferior you are?
Over and over and OVER again?
While you sit by, helpless, unable to do ANYTHING about it?
SOME way?
ROFLMJAO!!!!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You prayed like that to your new Jewish master a few thousand times already,
psycho! Doesn't seem to help you at all, all-time loser! LOL
He's praying to his Jewish Master right now!

"Please God, make this Jew stop tormenting me by reminding me EVERY
DAY what a glue-huffing, cajoneless pedophile slav pig I am!"

And God always replies, "Nah! This is to much fun to watch!"

ROFLMJAO!!!!

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944
Peeler
2021-09-12 14:27:02 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by The Jews
Don't you wish there was some way-- ANY way-- you could shut me up?
So I'd stop making fun of you?
Stop humiliating you?
Stop proving how impotent and inferior you are?
Over and over and OVER again?
While you sit by, helpless, unable to do ANYTHING about it?
SOME way?
ROFLMJAO!!!!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You prayed like that to your new Jewish master a few thousand times already,
psycho! Doesn't seem to help you at all, all-time loser! LOL
He's praying to his Jewish Master right now!
"Please God, make this Jew stop tormenting me by reminding me EVERY
DAY what a glue-huffing, cajoneless pedophile slav pig I am!"
And God always replies, "Nah! This is to much fun to watch!"
Indeed, it IS! It IS! LOL