REMINDER: Global Warming Is A Devious Jewish Hoax
abelard
2018-08-18 14:06:52 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 14:03:03 +0000 (UTC), Jim Hoft
Breitbart's climate scientist James Dellingpole and Anthony Watts, an ex
weatherman now say that global warming is a big hoax by the Jews.
It's a big Conspiracy!
Here's final proof
http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-climate-change-a-jewish-conspiracy
"Star of David fits perfectly The Star of David first perfectly into the
recycling symbol, a symbol often associated with climate change and "going
green". This seems like an extremely unlikely coincidence that is too
unlikely to be pure chance. This points the finger to the Jewish people, a
people often thought of as extremely cunning and intelligent. They are also
known as manipulating, as they planned out 9/11 and shifted the blame to
their natural foes, the Muslims. It is not much of a stretch to believe that
they would also create a conspiracy about climate change, so as to get
funding from governments and foolish people who trust them, and use that
money to fund their master plans of planetary domination. Stop the Jews now!"
"Jews deceiving the goyim I noticed the star of David fits inside the recycle
icon as well. The climate change hoax (remember it used to be "global
warming"?) is a ploy to milk non-jews of more money thru regulations and
carbon taxes as well as manufacture a worldwide crisis that a global
government will have to step-in and manage thus bringing the Jewish dream of
world domination to fruition. Look up all the multi-national summits on
climate change and the communist UN's efforts through the IPCC. It's the
kikes."
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
i do hope this is satire...i never know with some of the conspiracy
nuts infecting public discourse!
www.abelard.org
The Jews
2018-08-18 14:29:50 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 14:03:03 +0000 (UTC), Jim Hoft
"Jews deceiving the goyim I noticed the star of David fits inside the recycle
icon as well. The climate change hoax (remember it used to be "global
warming"?) is a ploy to milk non-jews of more money thru regulations and
carbon taxes as well as manufacture a worldwide crisis that a global
government will have to step-in and manage thus bringing the Jewish dream of
world domination to fruition.
Now hold on just a minute, there, pal!

We ALREADY have complete world domination. That dream has already come
true.

Thank you.
2018-08-19 12:08:46 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 07:29:50 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
Post by abelard
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 14:03:03 +0000 (UTC), Jim Hoft
"Jews deceiving the goyim I noticed the star of David fits inside the recycle
icon as well. The climate change hoax (remember it used to be "global
warming"?) is a ploy to milk non-jews of more money thru regulations and
carbon taxes as well as manufacture a worldwide crisis that a global
government will have to step-in and manage thus bringing the Jewish dream of
world domination to fruition.
Now hold on just a minute, there, pal !
We ALREADY have complete world infestation. That nightmare has already come
true.
Thank you.
Now hold on just a minute there, raghead !

What the world obviously needs is a 'holocaust'®™ !

A proper, one !

Fuck you. Fuck you very much.

2018-08-19 14:59:48 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 05:08:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Now hold on just a minute, there, pal!
We ALREADY have complete world domination. That dream has already come
true.
Thank you.
Now hold on just a minute there, raghead !
What the world obviously needs is a 'holocaust'®™ !
A proper, one !
Why don't you set an example and start by holocausting just ONE Jew
(preferably an elderly Jewish lady that you could perhaps cope with),
housebound Razovic? But you know what that would mean for you, housebound
idiot: you'd have to leave the house first! And THERE go all your dreams!
LMAO!
Fuck you. Fuck you very much.
If'n ONLY you could find someone finally who would be willing to fuck YOU,
eh, you miserable housebound sexually crippled loser? LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Huge
2018-08-18 15:04:24 UTC
Post by abelard
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 14:03:03 +0000 (UTC), Jim Hoft
Breitbart's climate scientist James Dellingpole
If Dellingpole is a "climate scientist" then my left bollock is King of
the USA.
--
Today is Setting Orange, the 11th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3184
~ Stercus accidit ~
2018-08-19 12:09:05 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by abelard
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 14:03:03 +0000 (UTC), Jim Hoft
Breitbart's climate scientist James Dellingpole
If Dellingpole is a "climate scientist" then my left bollock is King of
the USA.
Assuming, of course, you have one.

2018-08-19 15:00:03 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 05:09:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Huge
Breitbart's climate scientist James Dellingpole
If Dellingpole is a "climate scientist" then my left bollock is King of
the USA.
Assuming, of course, you have one.
I doubt you'll find anyone on Usenet who shares your fate, sexual cripple!
But keep asking any man about their genitals. You've been doing so for OVER
TWENTY YEARS already! LMAO
--
"The Jews" about retarded anal Razovic:
"They write about politics, commerce, and other important topics.
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Checkmate
2018-08-18 19:17:45 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@46.165.242.91>, JimHoftton5
[...]