HUH? HAY! SHIGH, it's not 'SHAY' it's 'SHAY' jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc....it's only THREE g-ddam LETTERS for fuck's shake....'SH' 'A' 'Y'....SHAY IT....'SHAY' not 'SHAY! <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
2018-04-07 19:12:31 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-04-07 18:15:07 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
2018-04-09 12:50:21 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 11:15:07 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary parking lot gook trying to give English
lessons with his anus full of nigger cocks !
You can say, THAT again raghead !

I'm imagining her stupid face again and burst out laughing again! LOL
2018-04-11 12:57:24 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 06:00:57 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary parking lot gook trying to give English
lessons with his anus full of nigger cocks !
You can say, THAT again raghead !
OK !
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary parking lot gook trying to give English
lessons with his anus full of nigger cocks !
And AGAIN raghead !

2018-04-11 13:52:11 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
ROFLMJAO
You can say, THAT again raghead !
OK!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
And AGAIN raghead !
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!

LOL

You're typing your responses with one hand just THINKING about it,
aren't you!!!!!!!

2018-04-13 12:54:12 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 06:52:11 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
You can say, THAT again raghead !
OK !
And AGAIN raghead !
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary parking lot gook trying to give English
lessons with his anus full of nigger cocks !
Excellent !

You're typing your jew responses with one jew hand just THINKING about
it, aren't you !!!!!!!

2018-04-14 01:07:52 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
ROFLMJAO
You can say, THAT again raghead !
OK!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
And AGAIN raghead !
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
LOL
You're typing your responses with one hand just THINKING about it,
aren't you!!!!!!!
Excellent !
It sure is! Keeps you busy!

2018-04-15 13:16:10 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:07:52 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
And AGAIN raghead !
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary parking lot gook trying to give English
lessons with his anus full of nigger cocks !
Excellent !
You're typing your jew responses with one jew hand just THINKING about
it, aren't you !!!!!!!
It sure is ! Keeps me busy !
So it, SEEMS raghead !

2018-04-15 15:43:45 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
LOL
You're typing your responses with one hand just THINKING about it,
aren't you!!!!!!!
Excellent !
It sure is! Keeps you busy!
So it, SEEMS raghead !
Trolling on Usenet IS your "sex life", right, dumb anal Razovic? NO way for
you to hide it, you ridiculous sexual cripple! LOL
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Jews
2018-04-15 15:46:42 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
LOL
You're typing your responses with one hand just THINKING about it,
aren't you!!!!!!!
Excellent !
It sure is! Keeps you busy!
So it, SEEMS raghead !
Trolling on Usenet IS your "sex life", right, dumb anal Razovic? NO way for
you to hide it, you ridiculous sexual cripple! LOL
LOL

I can see the headlines now. "Jew Trolled To Death."

ROFLMJAO

"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

The Peeler
2018-04-11 17:57:50 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:57:24 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
ROFLMJAO
You can say, THAT again raghead !
OK!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
And AGAIN raghead !
Quite the dumb masochistic little bitch you are, eh poor abused little
Goran? LOL
NEMO
2018-04-07 18:17:34 UTC
It's not "SHAY", sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson")... it is SAY", as in "SAY, sick old child-
rapist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, can you STOP raping those two
year olds!?"
The Peeler
2018-04-07 19:25:09 UTC
Gosh, is that frustrated bitch angry today again! LOL Check this again,
HUH?
HAY!
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such unbelievable IDIOTS? LOL

ANSWER the question finally, Retardovic! Who but you would know?
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and