Excuse Me
Add Reply
Omega
2019-11-16 10:35:00 UTC
"Donald Tusk tells Boris Johnson's opponents: Stop Brexit or UK becomes
'second-rate player'"

I happen to believe this gangster is helping the Brexit campaign. We
really do deplore foreign bastards telling us how to run ourselves.

But? Isn't there a protocol that EU Officials shall not interfere in
member Sovereign State politics?

If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!

We'll be well rid of these people soon.

omega
abelard
2019-11-16 10:40:36 UTC
Post by Omega
"Donald Tusk tells Boris Johnson's opponents: Stop Brexit or UK becomes
'second-rate player'"
I happen to believe this gangster is helping the Brexit campaign. We
really do deplore foreign bastards telling us how to run ourselves.
But? Isn't there a protocol that EU Officials shall not interfere in
member Sovereign State politics?
If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!
We'll be well rid of these people soon.
it is only a problem when they interfere against remaining...

'Liary has also tried to interfere
www.abelard.org
Farmer Giles
2019-11-16 11:27:07 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by Omega
"Donald Tusk tells Boris Johnson's opponents: Stop Brexit or UK becomes
'second-rate player'"
I happen to believe this gangster is helping the Brexit campaign. We
really do deplore foreign bastards telling us how to run ourselves.
But? Isn't there a protocol that EU Officials shall not interfere in
member Sovereign State politics?
If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!
We'll be well rid of these people soon.
it is only a problem when they interfere against remaining...
'Liary has also tried to interfere
But none as much as Jews like you, although we'll never find you
complaining about that.
pamela
2019-11-16 10:54:01 UTC
Post by Omega
"Donald Tusk tells Boris Johnson's opponents: Stop Brexit or UK becomes
'second-rate player'"
I happen to believe this gangster is helping the Brexit campaign. We
really do deplore foreign bastards telling us how to run ourselves.
Thw worst offender is Donald Trump. It's not just UK politics that he
interferes in.
Post by Omega
But? Isn't there a protocol that EU Officials shall not interfere in
member Sovereign State politics?
The former president of the EU has been very diplomatic about Brexit. On th
eothe rhand, lower officials can not be held to as high a high standard as
their statements are not proclamations of a leader.
Post by Omega
If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!
We'll be well rid of these people soon.
omega
How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump? Knowing our weakness outside
the EU, Trump is about to screw the UK in one-sided trade deals favouring
only the US.

The was the same false outrage as you show over Obama's back of the queue
comment. However Trump has put that into the shade and extremist stoking of
false outrage has subsided.
JNugent
2019-11-16 11:31:10 UTC
Post by Omega
If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!
We'll be well rid of these people soon.
omega
How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump?
Who is "we"?

I always thought you were British and living in the UK.

Do you have dual-citizenship?
false outrage has subsided.
abelard
2019-11-16 11:38:37 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!
We'll be well rid of these people soon.
omega
How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump?
Who is "we"?
I always thought you were British and living in the UK.
Do you have dual-citizenship?
s/he speaks on behalf of idiots everywhere
www.abelard.org
pamela
2019-11-16 13:06:02 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!
We'll be well rid of these people soon.
omega
How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump?
Who is "we"?
It's the same "we" as used in the message I'm replying to: "We'll be well
rid of these people soon."

Please read more carefully next time.
JNugent
2019-11-16 14:29:28 UTC
Post by pamela
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!
We'll be well rid of these people soon.
omega
How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump?
Who is "we"?
It's the same "we" as used in the message I'm replying to: "We'll be well
rid of these people soon."
Please read more carefully next time.
The "we" to which you were responding was a clear reference to citizens
of the United Kingdom (who will be rid of Tusk and the rest of the EU
apparachiks).

The only people who can be rid of the President of the United States of
America are citizens of the United States of America.

I didn'y know you had dual citizenship, but you must have, to be in both
groups.
pamela
2019-11-16 15:44:45 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by pamela
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
[...]
Bingo! You got it at last. Well done.

When I asked "How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump?" it was
hypothetical because we in the UK have no power to do so.

Well done for comprehending it but perhaps you could ask someone else to
spell it out for you next time as I consider it a waste of my time to
explain the obvious.
Farmer Giles
2019-11-16 15:47:21 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
[...]
I think you need to read it again. In response to the statement 'We'll
be well rid of these people soon', the question was asked - probably
rhetorically - 'How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump?'

That wasn't claiming that 'we' had any say in the matter, but rather it
was an expression of powerlessness.
pamela
2019-11-16 15:54:25 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
[...]
Exactly so.

Nugent has an overliteral mind and has a tunnel focus which prevents him
seeing the true meaning in words.
Farmer Giles
2019-11-16 16:09:00 UTC
Post by pamela
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by JNugent
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
"Donald Tusk tells Boris Johnson's opponents: Stop Brexit or UK
becomes 'second-rate player'"
I happen to believe this gangster is helping the Brexit campaign.Â
Post by Omega
[...]
That seems to me to be a very compassionate assessment. I wouldn't put
it quite that way myself!
pamela
2019-11-16 16:19:37 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by pamela
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
[...]
I'm being kind as he seems to be a very sensitive person. I once wrote:

I have a friend who also takes phrases very literally. She is a very
lovely person and extremely sincere but, whatever you do, don't use
figurative phrases (such as "I could care less") when talking to her or
she will take a long pause to dissect them carefully in her mind before
answering their completely literal meaning. Even if you explain it, she
will answer with "yes but" and point out what the words actually mean.
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=157392102700
tim...
2019-11-29 07:52:49 UTC
Post by pamela
Post by JNugent
Post by Omega
If there are one or two free thinkers in the Remain camp perhaps this
Nazi will turn them around!
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour! What an obnoxious posturing bully
this man demonstrates!
We'll be well rid of these people soon.
omega
How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump?
Who is "we"?
It's the same "we" as used in the message I'm replying to: "We'll be well
rid of these people soon."
Please read more carefully next time.
The "we" to which you were responding was a clear reference to citizens of
the United Kingdom (who will be rid of Tusk and the rest of the EU
apparachiks).
The only people who can be rid of the President of the United States of
America are citizens of the United States of America.
oh I'm sure that if you can find someone willing enough to pull the trigger,
that person can be a citizen of any country

2019-11-16 11:39:12 UTC
So, tell us why we'll agree please.
pamela
2019-11-16 13:06:33 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by pamela
How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump? Knowing our weakness
outside the EU, Trump is about to screw the UK in one-sided trade deals
favouring only the US.
So, tell us why we'll agree please.
A Brexiteer's mind is a strange thing and it's often hard for normal people
to discern any sensible thought process there.

Many Brexiteers wish to significantly reduce trade with the EU and will
accept almost any alternative. Sadly they won't listen to reason.
abelard
2019-11-16 13:09:57 UTC
Post by pamela
Post by Norman Wells
Post by pamela
How do you propose we get rid of Donald Trump? Knowing our weakness
outside the EU, Trump is about to screw the UK in one-sided trade deals
favouring only the US.
So, tell us why we'll agree please.
A Brexiteer's mind is a strange thing and it's often hard for normal people
to discern any sensible thought process there.
religious maniacs are always troubled by that 'problem'
Post by pamela
Many Brexiteers wish to significantly reduce trade with the EU and will
accept almost any alternative. Sadly they won't listen to reason.
you are an economic illiterate, so naturally no-one educated
takes you seriously
www.abelard.org
Norman Wells
No deal is better than a bad deal. It's Negotiation 101.
R. Mark Clayton
2019-11-16 14:53:43 UTC
Post by Omega
"Donald Tusk tells Boris Johnson's opponents: Stop Brexit or UK becomes
'second-rate player'"
I happen to believe this gangster is helping the Brexit campaign. We
really do deplore foreign bastards telling us how to run ourselves.
But? Isn't there a protocol that EU Officials shall not interfere in
member Sovereign State politics?
Tusk is not an "EU official" but president of the Commission - i.e. a politician. As he has a dog in this fight I can't see any reason why he should not comment.

Anyway he is largely right - the UK will isolate itself from Europe. The promised trade deals will barely materialise (indeed Oz and NZ are demanding compo'), no one will take us very seriously and so on.

OTOH he may be helping the Brexit campaign - "I told you so" is a very unpopular message and Brexiteers respond to nationalistic emotion, not reason.