Absholutely HILARIOUSH!! jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass has shtarted NUMBERING and SHEQUENCING hish paedophile(!!) rabbi SHPAM excreted from STD.COM!
Add Reply
Suzy KKKohen
2021-11-06 16:32:34 UTC
UP this shit, you jusht can't MAKE!

LOLOK

2021-11-06 20:11:04 UTC
On Sat, 06 Nov 2021 09:32:34 -0700, Suzy KKKohen
Post by Suzy KKKohen
UP this shit, you jusht can't MAKE!
LOLOK
LOL!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-11-06 21:14:36 UTC
On Sat, 06 Nov 2021 20:11:04 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Suzy KKKohen
UP this shit, you jusht can't MAKE!
LOLOK
LOL!
Yep, VERY "impressive" again ...your CONGENITAL IDIOCY, that is! Poor sod
you! <BG>
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!