FOR VHY OH, for vhy oh, for vhy oh, for vhy oh, FOR vhy oh, FOR VHY oh, VON'T you FORGE your own g-ddam jew NAME, jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass?
Suzy KKKohen
2021-12-06 16:17:44 UTC
HUH?

SHEEMSH, you're even VILLING to FORGE the name of your anush licker
the Foreshkin PEELER butt not your own????

2021-12-06 19:33:49 UTC
Good, point!
Peeler
2021-12-06 20:03:22 UTC
On Mon, 06 Dec 2021 19:33:49 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The Peeler
Good, point!
Real good presentation of your clinical insanity again, psychopath! <VBG>
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
The Jews
2021-12-07 00:26:37 UTC
On Mon, 06 Dec 2021 19:33:49 +0000, a glue-huffing nazi wannabe wrote:

[usual glue-huffer mumbling brissed]

How much longer are you going to hide from Barry and Michael and Chris
Morton?

[ ] A year
[ ] A decade
[ ] A century
[ ] A millennium
[ ] Forever

Report back!

[chuckle]

The Nazi Lament
(Sung to the tune of "Downtown" (Petula Clark, 1964))

When you hate Jews, because they own everything, who are the ones you
call?
Nazis!
If you can't find Jews, but you can still hear them sing, must cause
their sweet downfall!
Nazis!

If only we had balls and had the courage to go kill them!
We're trying hard to grow some but that growth will never happen!

What can we do?

Huff glue and pee in our pants
Maybe instead of some testes, we'll get some implants
And shout

Nazis!
Why don't you get those Jews?
Nazis!
Why do we always lose?
Nazis!
Why do we let Jews kick our ass?
NEMO
2021-12-07 13:34:57 UTC
On Mon, 06 Dec 2021 16:26:37 -0800, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?

Hände hoch, Jude verfluchte! #me joo LOL!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-12-07 13:54:25 UTC
Ya'll
Ya'll stay away from HUMAN forums, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who
takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

Thank you!
Peeler
2021-12-07 09:35:38 UTC
On Mon, 06 Dec 2021 23:37:26 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
The Peeler
2021-12-11 20:26:37 UTC
On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 19:12:26 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
There is no evidence you are White. When I went to the anti-fascist rally in New Westminster, BC a few years ago the nazis didn't show up and it was peaceful and they never hung up their posters at 3 am again.
https://www.jpost.com/special-content/jewish-inventions-that-have-impacted-the-world-574482
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries
Jonas Salk a Jew invented the polio vaccine and Einstein a Jew who fled nazi Germany did some interesting things in physics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
Nobel Prizes[note 1] have been awarded to over 900 individuals,[1] of whom at least 20% were Jews.[2] The number of Jewish people receiving Nobel prizes has been the subject of some attention.[3]
Which is more than Arabs and Germans and nazis combined.
And yet, when jews have to rely on their own devices in 'Israeel'
instead of plagiarising the work of Humans, their Nobel prize record
is DISMAL...per capita lower than that of the boghopping Irish!
The Jews even provided you with your God, Jesus, who was, by all accounts a
PURE Jew! Think of it, pedophilic nazi swine: every time you pray to your
Jesus you are kissing a Jews arse! And that's how it's supposed to be! LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!