Filthy Old Pedo Swine, Psycho and Spammer is DESPERATE, again! LOL
2021-08-10 13:35:57 UTC
You can hear her WAILING and HOWLING and SCREECHING in these newsgroups
all day long! LOL

Innit, our sexually crippled loser, laughing stock and punching bag? LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Michael Ejercito
2021-08-15 15:13:14 UTC
Post by Peeler
You can hear her WAILING and HOWLING and SCREECHING in these newsgroups
all day long! LOL
Innit, our sexually crippled loser, laughing stock and punching bag? LOL
Remember how Kickboxer used to kickbox the mangina all around Usenet?

Michael
https://www.avg.com
Peeler
2021-08-15 16:09:29 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
You can hear her WAILING and HOWLING and SCREECHING in these newsgroups
all day long! LOL
Innit, our sexually crippled loser, laughing stock and punching bag? LOL
Remember how Kickboxer used to kickbox the mangina all around Usenet?
Michael
The psychopathic pedo and bigmouthed loser will now start hallucinating
again about how she "kicked him off" Usenet! ROTFLOL
Roman the Foreskin PEELER
2021-08-15 17:39:46 UTC
On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 08:13:14 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<fluhs Grik skata>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember how Kickboxer used to kickbox the mangina all around Usenet?
Grikboxer is ANOTHER asshole I kicked off this group...he never showed
his greasy unibrowed face on Usenet AGAIN!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Yet MORE of the Foreskin Peeler's delusions of adequacy:
Come forward, you cowardly disgusting Nazi-cock sucker, and I'll kick you
back into your shitpile where you belong, every time!<BG>

2021-08-15 18:08:21 UTC
On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 10:39:46 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Roman the Foreskin PEELER",
Post by Roman the Foreskin PEELER
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
You can hear her WAILING and HOWLING and SCREECHING in these newsgroups
all day long! LOL
Innit, our sexually crippled loser, laughing stock and punching bag? LOL
Remember how Kickboxer used to kickbox the mangina all around Usenet?
Grikboxer is ANOTHER asshole I kicked off this group...he never showed
his greasy unibrowed face on Usenet AGAIN!
You WHAT, you hilarious housebound impotent bigmouth?????? ROTFLOL
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?
Michael Ejercito
2021-08-19 14:27:56 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
You can hear her WAILING and HOWLING and SCREECHING in these newsgroups
all day long! LOL
Innit, our sexually crippled loser, laughing stock and punching bag? LOL
Remember how Kickboxer used to kickbox the mangina all around Usenet?
Grikboxer is ANOTHER asshole I kicked off this group...he never showed
his greasy unibrowed face on Usenet AGAIN!
You WHAT, you hilarious housebound impotent bigmouth?????? ROTFLOL
The nithing claims to have kicked Kickboxer off this group.

Michael
https://www.avg.com
Peeler
2021-08-19 15:04:22 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Post by Roman the Foreskin PEELER
Grikboxer is ANOTHER asshole I kicked off this group...he never showed
his greasy unibrowed face on Usenet AGAIN!
You WHAT, you hilarious housebound impotent bigmouth?????? ROTFLOL
The nithing claims to have kicked Kickboxer off this group.
Check how the coward removed all newsgroups except uk.legal so that not too
many people would see her ridiculous (and predicted) statement! LOL The cunt
NEVER yet removed any ngs but always added more to trash yet more groups!

What a deranged psycho we are dealing with! LOL
NEMO
2021-12-13 14:05:22 UTC
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 07:27:56 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<fluhs Grik skata>
Post by Michael Ejercito
The nithing claims to have kicked Kickboxer off this group.
Of COURSE I did, you stupid slant eyed cunt. Where is Grikboxer? He's
not here!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-12-13 16:31:18 UTC
On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 14:05:22 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by Michael Ejercito
The nithing claims to have kicked Kickboxer off this group.
Of COURSE I did, you stupid slant eyed cunt. Where is Grikboxer? He's
not here!
Let's talk about your CLINICAL INSANITY, dreckserb! When did it start? Can
you remember? How did your parents react when they realized that you were
sick in the head?
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
Michael Ejercito
2021-08-19 14:37:12 UTC
On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 10:39:51 AM UTC-7, Roman the Foreskin
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember how Kickboxer used to kickbox the mangina all around Usenet?
Grikboxer is ANOTHER asshole I kicked off this group...he never showed
his greasy unibrowed face on Usenet AGAIN!
Kickboxer kickboxed you all around.

I witnessed it.
Post by Roman the Foreskin PEELER
me first, poor psycho! LOL"
The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."
In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"
Come forward, you cowardly disgusting Nazi-cock sucker, and I'll kick
you
Post by Roman the Foreskin PEELER
back into your shitpile where you belong, every time!<BG>
Best of all! From the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation in
divinity,
Post by Roman the Foreskin PEELER
That is Christian theology

Michael