Monks at London abbey sexually assaulted boys 'with apparent impunity', panel says
Add Reply
Grikbasturd®™
2019-12-02 19:49:11 UTC
Children abused for decades at 'sadistic' Catholic school where paedophile
priests 'acted like mafia, inquiry finds.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/child-sexual-abuse-catholic-school-paedophile-priests-st-benedicts-london-a9169776.html
G***@skata.co.uk
2019-12-02 21:14:40 UTC
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 19:49:11 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein forging as Grikbasturd®™ <***@skata.net> forged:

He's SHTILL upshet that we hanged all his irgun and stern gang
terrorishtsh in Paleshtine!

It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along,
now. Step lively and stand clear of the closing doors.
Peeler
2019-12-02 21:45:23 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 13:14:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 19:49:11 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry'
He's SHTILL upshet that we hanged all his irgun and stern gang
terrorishtsh in Paleshtine!
It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along,
now. Step lively and stand clear of the closing doors.
Take your meds, you clinically insane asshole!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>