Amazon funds extremists in UK
2018-10-09 16:13:10 UTC
So are you saying that Amazon is not funding that group?

You Failed to show your source.

"Brian Gaff" <***@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:ppih4n$8gu$***@dont-email.me...
: Harry when will you realise that this web site is paranoia central. Indeed
: its almost a s daft as that lot that say they found a world war 2 bomber
on
: the moon.
: Brian
:
: --
: ----- --
: This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from...
: The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
: ***@blueyonder.co.uk
: Blind user, so no pictures please
: Note this Signature is meaningless.!
: "harry" <***@btinternet.com> wrote in message
: news:431d7260-ca4a-4646-a319-***@googlegroups.com...
: >
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/amazon-agrees-to-fund-islamic-charity-in-uk-whose-leader-supports-child-marriage-fgm-and-stoning
2018-10-09 16:13:28 UTC
BurfordTJustice
2018-10-10 11:42:01 UTC
You provided no evidence the story is not true,

There for the story stands true as written.

Oh the fuckwitery from ***@internode.co.uk

"John Rumm" <***@nowhere.null> wrote in message news:***@brightview.co.uk...
: On 09/10/2018 17:13, BurfordTJustice wrote:
:
: > "harry" <***@btinternet.com> wrote the usual crap
: --
: Cheers,
:
: John.
:
: /=================================================================\
: | Internode Ltd - http://www.internode.co.uk |
: |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
: | John Rumm - john(at)internode(dot)co(dot)uk |
: \=================================================================/
Tim Streater
2018-10-10 14:24:51 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
You provided no evidence the story is not true,
There for the story stands true as written.
Do fuck off, there's a good boy. We're not interested in your bollocks.
--
"It is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong." -- Thomas Sowell
BurfordTJustice
2018-10-10 20:41:48 UTC
You provided no evidence either,

All you have is name calling..very pathetic.

"Tim Streater" <***@greenbee.net> wrote in message news:101020181524512449%***@greenbee.net...
: In article <ppkoil$pc2$***@dont-email.me>, BurfordTJustice
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >You provided no evidence the story is not true,
: >
: >There for the story stands true as written.
: >
: >Oh the fuckwitery from ***@internode.co.uk
:
: Do fuck off, there's a good boy. We're not interested in your bollocks.
:
: --
: "It is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
: making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people
: who pay no price for being wrong." -- Thomas Sowell
Tim Streater
2018-10-10 21:51:42 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
You provided no evidence either,
I don't have to, since I'm not interested in whatever it is you're
whinging about. Now fuck off.
--
"Once you adopt the unix paradigm, the variants cease to be a problem - you
bitch, of course, but that's because bitching is fun, unlike M$ OS's, where
bitching is required to keep your head from exploding." - S Stremler in afc
BurfordTJustice
2018-10-11 11:08:18 UTC
So you have no evidence/facts to back your claim..noted.

"Tim Streater" <***@greenbee.net> wrote in message news:101020182251421182%***@greenbee.net...
: In article <pplo6p$udn$***@dont-email.me>, BurfordTJustice
:
afc
Tim Streater
2018-10-11 12:31:20 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
So you have no evidence/facts to back your claim..noted.
You were told to fuck off. Now do so.
--
The EU Parliament. The only parliament in the world that can neither initiate
nor repeal legislation.

Robert Kimbell
BurfordTJustice
2018-10-11 12:46:01 UTC
***@greenbee.net

You are not da boss.

"Tim Streater" <***@greenbee.net> wrote in message news:111020181331207883%***@greenbee.net...
: In article <ppnave$bq6$***@dont-email.me>, BurfordTJustice
:

BurfordTJustice
2018-10-10 20:46:49 UTC
No that is not true..
--
Cheers,

John.

and you again failed to show evidence the story is "crap"

: On 10/10/2018 12:42, BurfordTJustice wrote:
:
: > You provided no evidence the story is not true,
:
: I was not arguing about the validity of the storey, just warning posters
: that you had added a load non relevant cross posted groups to the
: thread. As you just did again.
:
: We already have a resident twat who believes this kind of off topic
: stuff has something to do with DIY, we don't need it spread further.
:
: Now go pop back under your bridge.
:
: --
: Cheers,
:
: John.
:
: /=================================================================\
: \=================================================================/
BurfordTJustice
2018-10-11 11:14:52 UTC
***@internode.co.uk

So all you have is name calling, and the story is true as published..noted.

"John Rumm" <***@nowhere.null> wrote in message news:2padnXpFM8O-***@brightview.co.uk...
: On 10/10/2018 21:46, BurfordTJustice wrote:
:
: > No that is not true..
:
: It was spot on
:
: > You said:
: >
: >
: >> "harry" <***@btinternet.com> wrote the usual crap
:
: It was off topic for the group, so it was crap.
:
: All harry's posts are off topic, so it was usual.
:
: Now, go play in some traffic.
:
: --