Father Alexander Bede Walsh and the Second Coming
Grikbaskar®™
2019-09-09 09:29:22 UTC
"Father Alexander Bede Walsh was sentenced to 22 years in prison in
March 2012 for serious paedophile offenses against boys. Walsh used
religion to control his young victims, telling one boy that drinking
alcohol would get him to heaven and another believed that the abuse
was the hand of God touching him for example."
Moomin
2019-09-09 13:21:55 UTC
Post by Grikbaskar®™
"Father Alexander Bede Walsh was sentenced to 22 years in prison in
March 2012 for serious paedophile offenses against boys. Walsh used
religion to control his young victims, telling one boy that drinking
alcohol would get him to heaven and another believed that the abuse was
the hand of God touching him for example."
Bless you my child, for I will anoint you again.