OT: Ringtones should be banned!
Add Reply
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-04 15:30:28 UTC
A telephone should make the noise of.... a telephone. Not some irritating fucking jingle which makes it run through my head for the next 3 weeks!
R. Mark Clayton
2019-09-04 15:36:31 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
A telephone should make the noise of.... a telephone. Not some irritating fucking jingle which makes it run through my head for the next 3 weeks!
I think people give them different rings so that they know when it is their phone ringing and not someone else's.

I'll bet half the people who kept the default text alert for Nokia did not know it was morse for SMS!
Peeler
2019-09-04 16:04:58 UTC
On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 08:36:31 -0700 (PDT), R. Mark Clayton, the notorious
Post by R. Mark Clayton
I think people
<FLUSH senile shit>

Trust that a senile Remoaner will be the first to come running along and
feed the abnormal Scottish wanker and attention whore! <tsk>
Norman Wells
2019-09-04 16:05:54 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
A telephone should make the noise of.... a telephone. Not some irritating fucking jingle which makes it run through my head for the next 3 weeks!
I think people give them different rings so that they know when it is their phone ringing and not someone else's.
I'll bet half the people who kept the default text alert for Nokia did not know it was morse for SMS!
And the ring tone was FFFT!

But I don't think that stands for anything.
Commander Kinsey
My cat says that means "get the fuck out of my way".
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-04 18:03:59 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
A telephone should make the noise of.... a telephone. Not some irritating fucking jingle which makes it run through my head for the next 3 weeks!
I think people give them different rings so that they know when it is their phone ringing and not someone else's.
Most people have two ears and can tell if the noise is coming from their pocket or someone else's. You can also make your phone vibrate so you know it's yours.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-04 15:38:12 UTC
You are hereby demoted in rank.
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-04 18:02:55 UTC
Give reasoning.
Grikbassir®™
2019-09-04 15:48:41 UTC
Sounds like the problem is more with your head, Pedro.
Peeler
2019-09-04 16:31:09 UTC
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 08:48:41 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassir®™
Sounds like the problem is more with your head, Pedro.
Indeed, he is almost as big an asshole and an idiot and nutter as you,
pedophilic gay Razovic!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
it.doesnt.matter
2019-09-05 15:31:58 UTC
Post by Grikbassir®™
Sounds like the problem is more with your head, Pedro.
Indeed, he is almost as big an asshole and an idiot and nutter as you,
pedophilic gay Razovic!
You probably aren't reading this, since you know that all subthreads
with a subject like this are junk. That's OK, I just needed to say it.
Peeler
You're right, you weirdo! <BG>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-04 17:36:09 UTC
Don't EVER trim my poasts again, you god damned whore!
%
2019-09-04 17:38:19 UTC
`
Grikbassir®™
2019-09-04 17:53:14 UTC
Don't EVER tell me what not to do again, you black bastard!
Peeler
2019-09-04 18:06:05 UTC
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 10:53:14 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassir®™
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Don't EVER trim my poasts again, you god damned whore!
Don't EVER tell me what not to do again, you black bastard!
Don't you get lippy with your master, slave Razovic!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Yes, that's tellin' her!
Norman Wells
2019-09-04 18:01:02 UTC
I don't think you get to control that.
Grikbassir®™
He doesn't even get to control his bowel movements!
Peeler
2019-09-04 19:01:47 UTC
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 11:52:48 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassir®™
He doesn't even get to control his bowel movements!
You WISH, you shiteating serb freak! LOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Casa de Masa
2019-09-04 18:02:04 UTC
Post by Grikbassir®™
Sounds like the problem is more with your head, Pedro.
Don't
STFU, you fake vet scatboi queer.
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-04 18:08:03 UTC
Post by Grikbassir®™
Sounds like the problem is more with your head, Pedro.
It's called a "haunting melody" and it isn't funny. Some people have it=
a lot worse than me, and actually can't tell the difference between rem=
embering the music and it being played again. Have you never had music =
stuck in your head?
Grikbassir®™
No. Just say NO to drugz, Pedro.
Peeler
2019-09-04 19:03:09 UTC
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 11:53:38 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassir®™
No. Just say NO to drugz, Pedro.
YOU should have said NO to AIDS infected jizz already years ago, pedophilic
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-04 19:14:45 UTC
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 19:53:38 +0100, Grikbassir=C2=AE=E2=84=A2 <Grikbassi=
Post by Grikbassir®™
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 19:08:03 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Post by Grikbassir®™
Post by Grikbassir®™
Sounds like the problem is more with your head, Pedro.
It's called a "haunting melody" and it isn't funny. Some people have=
it a lot worse than me, and actually can't tell the difference between =
remembering the music and it being played again. Have you never had mus=
ic stuck in your head?
Post by Grikbassir®™
No. Just say NO to drugz, Pedro.
Drugs have nothing to do with it.
Grikbasshar®™
They obviously DO if you can't get the music out of your fucking head.
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-05 18:23:04 UTC
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Grikbassir®™
No. Just say NO to drugz, Pedro.
Drugs have nothing to do with it.
They obviously DO if you can't get the music out of your fucking head.=
Do some research into haunting melodies like I asked and stop exposing y=
ourself as a total fool.
Grikbasshar®
Get off the drugz and stop behaving like a half-baked demented idiot.
Commander Kinsey
You're not educatable.
Grikbasshar®™
You can't be weaned off drugz.
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-05 20:26:40 UTC
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®
Get off the drugz and stop behaving like a half-baked demented idiot=
.
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
You're not educatable.
You can't be weaned off drugz.
I've already explained to you, you can have haunting melodies without dr=
ugs. Go use google you ignoranus.
Grikbasshar®™
2019-09-05 21:43:37 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
[...]
I've already explained to YOU, you can't have music bouncing around in
your head without mind altering drugz. Go see your dealer you
drug-fucked cretin.
Commander Kinsey
You seriously need to google the word google.
just-a-guy
2019-09-06 11:37:29 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
[...]
You seriously need to get off the drugz. The music will stop as soon
as you do.
Tall Henry
2019-09-06 11:45:49 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
You seriously need to
YOU seriously need to STOP eating shite, raping kiddies, pimping
your parents, posting dreck, sucking muzzie (and muzzie donkey) dick,
and torturing your fellow(!) nazoids.
Peeler
2019-09-06 12:08:02 UTC
On Fri, 06 Sep 2019 04:37:29 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by just-a-guy
You seriously need to get off the drugz. The music will stop as soon
as you do.
You seriously need institutionalization. ...actually BOTH of you!
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-07 22:05:49 UTC
Post by just-a-guy
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by just-a-guy
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®
Post by just-a-guy
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by just-a-guy
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by just-a-guy
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by just-a-guy
Post by just-a-guy
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Grikbasshar®™
your head without mind altering drugz. Go see your dealer you
drug-fucked cretin.
You seriously need to google the word google.
You seriously need to get off the drugz. The music will stop as soon
as you do.
As I've said many times before, drugs are not required for haunting melo=
dies, go do some research.
Grikbahhar®™
2019-09-08 12:39:04 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
[...]
As I've said many times before, melodies don't haunt unless there are
drugz involved. Go do some drugz withdrawal.
Commander Kinsey
You're just plain wrong, that's all there is to it. [NO CARRIER]
Grikbahhar®™
You're just plain drugz-fucked, that's all there is to it. [NO DRUGZ]
Peeler
2019-09-08 17:55:07 UTC
On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 09:12:24 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbahhar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
You're just plain wrong, that's all there is to it. [NO CARRIER]
You're just plain drugz-fucked, that's all there is to it. [NO DRUGZ]
Wonderful: an online fight between a psychopathic troll (pedophilic gay
Razovic) and a sociopathic troll (gay wanker Hucker)! LOL
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-09-08 14:35:46 UTC
On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 05:39:04 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbahhar®™
As I've said many times before, melodies don't haunt unless there are
drugz involved. Go do some drugz withdrawal.
As I've said many times before, BOTH of you are in need of professional
help, BADLY!
Peeler
2019-09-05 21:56:42 UTC
On Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:43:37 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbasshar®™
I've already explained to YOU,
Have you, psychopath? LOL
Peeler
2019-09-05 20:55:44 UTC
On Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:19:31 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
You're not educatable.
You can't be weaned off drugz.
You BOTH are incurable clinically insane idiots!
Peeler
2019-09-05 20:14:46 UTC
On Thu, 05 Sep 2019 12:39:50 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbasshar®
Get off the drugz and stop behaving like a half-baked demented idiot.
Oh, the IRONY!!!!!!! LOL
Peeler
2019-09-05 18:23:16 UTC
On Thu, 05 Sep 2019 11:14:35 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbasshar®™
Post by Commander Kinsey
Drugs have nothing to do with it.
They obviously DO if you can't get the music out of your fucking head.
You still need to learn how to get your head out of your arse, pedophilic
gay Razovic!

https://ibb.co/jKjM1J
Sam E
2019-09-05 15:34:56 UTC

[snip]
It's called a "haunting melody" and it isn't funny.  Some people have it
a lot worse than me, and actually can't tell the difference between
remembering the music and it being played again.  Have you never had
music stuck in your head?
I once heard it called an "earworm" (not the kind from "Star Trek II:
The Wrath of Kahn").
--
111 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

"A 'Frisbeterian' believes that when you die, your soul goes up on the
roof and you can't get it back down."
Peeler
2019-09-05 15:58:24 UTC
On Thu, 5 Sep 2019 10:34:56 -0500, Sam E, another brain dead, troll-feeding,
Post by Sam E
The Wrath of Kahn").
I hear people keep calling HIM a retarded troll, etc., while you are
obviously just another brain dead troll-feeding senile idiot! <tsk>
Commander Kinsey
That sounds like an American term. They like to make things simpler. For example "seeing eye dog".
Rod Speed
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/earworm-meaning-origin
Peeler
2019-09-05 20:56:47 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 06:23:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Nope
LOL What an asshole!
--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: <***@85.214.115.223>
Brian Gaff
2019-09-05 07:09:13 UTC
Yes I note that you can now get little snatches from Beatles Abbey Road
remix as your ringtone. Prepare to be driven round the bend by bits of come
together, Octopuses Garden and carry that weight.
Brian
--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
Commander Kinsey
2019-09-05 14:28:30 UTC
I love the Youtube videos where someone's phone rings and pisses off a uni lecturer etc, and they smash it up.
Brian
Peeler
2019-09-04 16:02:59 UTC
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 16:30:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the sociopatic attention whore's latest idiotic attention-baiting
bullshit unread again>
--
damduck-***@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:
"He is a well known attention seeking troll and every reply you
make feeds him.
Starts many threads most of which die quick as on the UK groups anyone
with sense Kill filed him ages ago which is why he now cross posts to
the US groups for a new audience.
This thread was unusual in that it derived and continued without him
to a large extent and his silly questioning is an attempt to get
noticed again."
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your
stupidity."
MID: <e39a6a7f-9677-4e78-a866-***@googlegroups.com>
--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...
You have been presented with a viewpoint with information, reasoning,
historical cases, citations and references to back it up and wilfully
ignore all going back to your idea which has no supporting information."
MID: <KaToA.263621$***@fx10.am4>
--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class
ass hole jerk. ...You fit under unconditional Idiot and should be put in
mental institution.
MID: <VLCdnYC5HK1Z4S3FnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>
--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."
MID: <obru31$nao$***@dont-email.me>
--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."
MID: <4d907253-b3b9-40d4-be4d-***@googlegroups.com>
--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."
MID: <***@dell3100.workgroup>
--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and
several parrots living in his hovel."
MID: <odqtgc$iug$***@dont-email.me>
--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"
MID: <***@Mars>
--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ
lower than your age, and I accept that as a reason for your comments."
MID: <***@news.eternal-september.org>
--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how
MID: <***@news.eternal-september.org>
--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable
sponging failure who will always live alone and will die alone. You will not
be missed."
MID: <orree6$on2$***@dont-email.me>
--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?
Only useful thing you've done in your pathetic existence."
MID: <orvctf$l5m$***@gioia.aioe.org>
--
***@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious
mistake having him born alive -- A total waste of oxygen, food, space,
and bandwidth."
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot
running water with loads of stinking cats and a few parrots."
MID: <os5m1i$8m1$***@dont-email.me>
--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"
MID: <***@jaka.local>
Ripper
2019-09-04 16:16:24 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
A telephone should make the noise of.... a telephone. Not some irritating fucking jingle which makes it run through my head for the next 3 weeks!
Empty as it is, I can see how that would echo for an extended period of
time...
Commander Kinsey
Max Demian
2019-09-04 21:47:05 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
A telephone should make the noise of.... a telephone. Not some irritating fucking jingle which makes it run through my head for the next 3 weeks!
Empty as it is, I can see how that would echo for an extended period of
time...
It's called an "earworm".
Max Demian
Commander Kinsey
I thought it was called a "haunting melody".
Sam E
2019-09-05 15:39:43 UTC
Post by Max Demian
Post by Grikbassir®™
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 16:30:28 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
A telephone should make the noise of.... a telephone.  Not some
irritating fucking jingle which makes it run through my head for the
next 3 weeks!
Empty as it is, I can see how that would echo for an extended period of
time...
It's called an "earworm".
But not the kind on Kahn's planet in the second Star Trek movie (that
eats your brain).

Rod Speed
2019-09-04 18:40:47 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
A telephone should make the noise of.... a telephone.
Not when you want to easily work out if its your landline
that's ringing or your mobile, stupid. Or whether its your
mobile that is ringing or someone else's mobile, stupid.
You only get that result when your head has nothing but dog shit in it.
Peeler
2019-09-04 19:04:12 UTC
On Thu, 5 Sep 2019 04:40:47 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Post by Rod Speed
You only get that result when your head has nothing but dog shit in it.
YOU would know EVERYTHING about that, shit-for-brains!
"You can fuck off as you know less than pig shit you sad
little ignorant cunt."
MID: <***@haph.org>