Is China Umunna Jewish?
R. Mark Clayton
2019-03-20 23:26:13 UTC
Reports today that Jeremy Cornyn walked out of a meeting at 10 Downing Street today because Chuka was present.

Was this because he is black, gay or [secretly] Jewish?

Clue: -

"Umunna is associated with the Labour Friends of Israel; along with Liam Byrne, he made an official visit to Israel in October 2012 as part of the LFI's UK-Israel Economic Dialogue group." Wikipedia
Ian Jackson
2019-03-21 08:37:40 UTC
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Reports today that Jeremy Cornyn walked out of a meeting at 10 Downing
Street today because Chuka was present.
Was this because he is black, gay or [secretly] Jewish?
Clue: -
"Umunna is associated with the Labour Friends of Israel; along with
Liam Byrne, he made an official visit to Israel in October 2012 as part
of the LFI's UK-Israel Economic Dialogue group." Wikipedia
No. The official explanation (forcefully given on Nick Ferrari's show)
is that Chuka Umunna is the leader of the breakaway group, and this is
presently registered as a company and not a political party. As such,
its finances are not subject to public scrutiny. That's why - it really
is - honestly. [And I don't expect that you'll believe any more than
Nick Ferrari did.]
Ian
The Todal
2019-03-21 09:34:49 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Reports today that Jeremy Cornyn walked out of a meeting at 10 Downing
Street today because Chuka was present.
Was this because he is black, gay or [secretly] Jewish?
Clue: -
"Umunna is associated with the Labour Friends of Israel; along with
Liam Byrne, he made an official visit to Israel in October 2012 as
part of the LFI's UK-Israel Economic Dialogue group." Wikipedia
No. The official explanation (forcefully given on Nick Ferrari's show)
is that Chuka Umunna is the leader of the breakaway group, and this is
presently registered as a company and not a political party. As such,
its finances are not subject to public scrutiny. That's why - it really
is - honestly. [And I don't expect that you'll believe any more than
Nick Ferrari did.]
Whether or not you two are conspiracy theorists looking for antisemitism
even where it doesn't exist, the plain fact of the matter is that Chuka
Umunna is a fervent anti-Corbyn politician whose aim is to replace him
as party leader. Having flounced out of the Labour Party he now hopes to
have a more prominent platform by being the "spokesman" (not even
leader) of an association of disgruntled MPs who have left their
respective parties for various reasons. If there is one common factor it
is that they are all trying to stop Brexit. They aren't going to be
convinced that Brexit is good for the nation.

Israel, of course, has nothing to do with Brexit. But there are many
members of Labour Friends of Israel still in the Labour Party.

To invite him to a meeting of party leaders without clearing this in
advance with the other party leaders is a provocative gesture. It proves
that any consultation process organised by Theresa May is a sham. She's
just going through the motions, not expecting anything useful to result.
GB
2019-03-21 11:13:48 UTC
Post by The Todal
Whether or not you two are conspiracy theorists looking for antisemitism
even where it doesn't exist, the plain fact of the matter is that Chuka
Umunna is a fervent anti-Corbyn politician whose aim is to replace him
as party leader. Having flounced out of the Labour Party he now hopes to
have a more prominent platform by being the "spokesman" (not even
leader) of an association of disgruntled MPs who have left their
respective parties for various reasons.
What I didn't understand is why the official reason for Corbyn leaving
the meeting is something as abstruse as "presently registered as a
company and not a political party"? Why not just say that Umunna has
broken away from the Labour Party and the two don't get on? It's what
everyone is assuming, so why feel the need to lie and cover up something
that's perfectly natural, if somewhat juvenile?

Personally, I'd have hoped a decent Labour leader would put the country
first and suppress his emotions.
Post by The Todal
To invite him to a meeting of party leaders without clearing this in
advance with the other party leaders is a provocative gesture.
Nonsense, surely? It's a meeting of all party leaders, so you'd expect
Umunna to be present unless told otherwise. If in doubt, I believe they
have telephones at Downing Street. Email, even.
Welcome to the conspiracy theorists club.
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-03-21 11:45:34 UTC
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
[...]
And doesn't it go against his claim of being willing to talk to anyone?
The Todal
2019-03-21 11:57:45 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
[...]
Well, hardly. Would you expect him to go to meetings with Nigel Farage?
Or with Paul Golding?

I don't think Corbyn ever promised to humiliate himself by talking with
pond-life while the grownups sorted out the nation's affairs.
Dan S. MacAbre
Chuka is pond-life now? Is it that bad?
Incubus
I'd call it an upgraded rating.
Shitsack Moishe Goldbergsky (né O'Faherty)
jews such as Jon The Todal don't like schwartzes much.
NEMO
2019-03-21 17:52:20 UTC
Jews
Win Nobel Prizes.

When will YOU win one, old nazoid pedo??
Peeler
2019-03-21 19:15:13 UTC
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:00:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldbergsky (né O'Faherty)
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Chuka is pond-life now? Is it that bad?
jews such as Jon The Todal don't like schwartzes much.
You mean he's a sick racist asshole like you, serb psychopath? Very
unlikely!
--
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>
R. Mark Clayton
2019-03-22 11:45:31 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
[...]
They are NOT members of parliament, although Farago is an MEP.

Umunna was elected spokesperson of the TIG MP's.
Post by The Todal
I don't think Corbyn ever promised to humiliate himself by talking with
pond-life while the grownups sorted out the nation's affairs.
Obviously he is too important to deal with Umunna and his 11 MP's, after all the government's "majority" is a big fat thumping zero: -

"Working Government Majority * 0"
https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

so what could there be to gain from doing so?
The Todal
2019-03-22 12:17:12 UTC
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by The Todal
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
[...]
But it is said that Corbyn should be willing to talk to literally
*anyone*. Including you, me and Norman Wells presumably.
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Umunna was elected spokesperson of the TIG MP's.
A group without influence or any consistent policy on any EU exit deal.
The only thing that makes the TIG stand out from the crowd is that they
are rebelling against the party on whose manifestos they were elected.
But they refuse to call by-elections. So arguably they can't even say
that they represent their constituents. They represent their own
egotism, narcissism and vanity.

Incidentally, Luciana Berger is probably one of their main poster-girls.
Poor Luciana was allegedly bullied out of the Labour Party by disgusting
antisemites. And when she was pregnant, too! Any suggestion that she
should have a by-election in her constituency was derided by Chris
Leslie as adding to the bullying.

And yet she's a total fraud. As this piece, which deserves a much wider
readership, demonstrates.
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by The Todal
I don't think Corbyn ever promised to humiliate himself by talking with
pond-life while the grownups sorted out the nation's affairs.
Obviously he is too important to deal with Umunna and his 11 MP's, after all the government's "majority" is a big fat thumping zero: -
"Working Government Majority * 0"
https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/
so what could there be to gain from doing so?
What would there be to lose by elevating Umunna into an important
political figure akin to Nelson Mandela?
The Todal
2019-03-21 11:56:00 UTC
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
[...]
Remind me - did Theresa May invite Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg and
Michael Gove to this summit meeting? If not, could it possibly have been
because they were potential leadership rivals for her job?

So why invite Chuka Umunna who represents nobody at all other than his
own constituents of course? Only because he wants Corbyn's job.

He is known to be opposed to Brexit. Why invite a motley collection of
disgruntled MPs who call themselves Independent, who haven't produced a
Brexit policy document and whose only common factor is a desire for a
Peoples Vote?
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
To invite him to a meeting of party leaders without clearing this in
advance with the other party leaders is a provocative gesture.
Nonsense, surely? It's a meeting of all party leaders, so you'd expect
Umunna to be present unless told otherwise. If in doubt, I believe they
have telephones at Downing Street. Email, even.
Umunna doesn't lead a party. The Independent Group claims that it
doesn't want to elect a leader until December (by which time it probably
doesn't expect to exist any longer).

If you want to invite a "spokesman" for some special interest group or
other, there are more useful stakeholders to invite. Those involved in
the NHS, in business/industry, in border control.
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
It proves that any consultation process organised by Theresa May is a
sham. She's just going through the motions, not expecting anything
useful to result.
Welcome to the conspiracy theorists club.
Ho ho.

You can't have a conspiracy between Theresa May and Theresa May, it
would require more people.
GB
2019-03-21 22:45:45 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by GB
What I didn't understand is why the official reason for Corbyn leaving
the meeting is something as abstruse as "presently registered as a
company and not a political party"?  Why not just say that Umunna has
broken away from the Labour Party and the two don't get on? It's what
everyone is assuming, so why feel the need to lie and cover up
something that's perfectly natural, if somewhat juvenile?
Personally, I'd have hoped a decent Labour leader would put the
country first and suppress his emotions.
Remind me - did Theresa May invite Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg and
Michael Gove to this summit meeting?
No, but they don't lead a political party, do they?
Post by The Todal
If not, could it possibly have been
because they were potential leadership rivals for her job?
See above.
Post by The Todal
So why invite Chuka Umunna who represents nobody at all other than his
own constituents of course?  Only because he wants Corbyn's job.
Your entire argument seems to be that the Independent Group don't have a
leader. So, okay, Umunna represented the group.

If you're fastening onto trivia, I think you're possibly better off with
Post by The Todal
He is known to be opposed to Brexit. Why invite a motley collection of
disgruntled MPs who call themselves Independent, who haven't produced a
Brexit policy document and whose only common factor is a desire for a
Peoples Vote?
11 votes! Not to be sneezed at.
Post by The Todal
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
To invite him to a meeting of party leaders without clearing this in
advance with the other party leaders is a provocative gesture.
Nonsense, surely? It's a meeting of all party leaders, so you'd expect
Umunna to be present unless told otherwise. If in doubt, I believe
they have telephones at Downing Street. Email, even.
Umunna doesn't lead a party. The Independent Group claims that it
doesn't want to elect a leader until December (by which time it probably
doesn't expect to exist any longer).
All Corbyn needed to do was ring up to find out who would be present.
Given how picky he is, that's a sensible precaution, and it reflects
badly on him (or his PA) that that was not done.

Having made that daft mistake, it was doubly daft to storm out of the
meeting like a toddler having a tantrum.
Fredxx
2019-03-22 12:00:02 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
To invite him to a meeting of party leaders without clearing this in
advance with the other party leaders is a provocative gesture.
Nonsense, surely? It's a meeting of all party leaders, so you'd expect
Umunna to be present unless told otherwise. If in doubt, I believe
they have telephones at Downing Street. Email, even.
Umunna doesn't lead a party. The Independent Group claims that it
doesn't want to elect a leader until December (by which time it probably
doesn't expect to exist any longer).
Your beloved Guardian suggests otherwise:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/01/chuka-umunna-named-spokesman-independent-group-mps-policy-responsibilities-roles
The Todal
2019-03-22 12:19:17 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
Umunna doesn't lead a party. The Independent Group claims that it
doesn't want to elect a leader until December (by which time it
probably doesn't expect to exist any longer).
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/01/chuka-umunna-named-spokesman-independent-group-mps-policy-responsibilities-roles
I suppose you didn't actually read that piece in the Guardian, so let me
quote from it.

quote

Chuka Umunna was named as the spokesman for the newly formed Independent
Group (TIG) as part of an announcement that saw all 11 of its MPs handed
an organisational role or policy responsibility.

The former Labour MP said TIG had no immediate plans to appoint a leader
as it was not yet a political party, adding that “all the members of our
group have the right to be heard and a responsibility to provide
leadership”.

Umunna had expressed his keenness to become leader last weekend, saying
in a television interview that he hoped “to play the biggest role” in
the breakaway group composed of eight Labour and three Tory MPs.

But for now he will take on a more modest spokesman role, leaving
questions of leadership to one side until the group constitutes itself
as a political party at some point before the end of the year.
Fredxx
2019-03-22 12:28:09 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
Umunna doesn't lead a party. The Independent Group claims that it
doesn't want to elect a leader until December (by which time it
probably doesn't expect to exist any longer).
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/01/chuka-umunna-named-spokesman-independent-group-mps-policy-responsibilities-roles
I suppose you didn't actually read that piece in the Guardian, so let me
quote from it.
quote
Chuka Umunna was named as the spokesman for the newly formed Independent
Group (TIG) as part of an announcement that saw all 11 of its MPs handed
an organisational role or policy responsibility.
If you are trying to gauge the view from a group, then its a good idea
to engage with their spokesman.

I simply don't see the issue you're trying to make, apart from perhaps a
hatred towards the TIG.
GB
He's trying to excuse Corbyn behaving like a spoiled toddler.
The Todal
2019-03-22 12:41:00 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
[...]
hatred towards Corbyn. You probably believe him to be an antisemite, an
enabler of antisemitism and a horrible communist. Who hates jews. And
wants to fire rockets at them.

Anyway - he was invited to a meeting of party leaders and on arrival he
found that his leadership rival Chuka Umunna who isn't the leader of a
party and isn't even the leader of his new business venture The
Independent Group, had been invited without his prior consent. So he
left. And then had a discussion with Theresa May, as was right and proper.

If you believe that's behaving like a spoiled toddler I suppose you have
a limited understanding of politics.
Fredxx
2019-03-22 13:16:00 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by GB
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
[...]
The definition of a leader/spokesman is a tenuous one, one that Corbyn
should have given the benefit of the doubt and accepted.

The alternative is to act like a spoilt child. If the hat fits, wear it.
The Todal
2019-03-22 13:22:19 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by Fredxx
Post by GB
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
[...]
a hatred towards Corbyn. You probably believe him to be an antisemite,
an enabler of antisemitism and a horrible communist. Who hates jews.
And wants to fire rockets at them.
Anyway - he was invited to a meeting of party leaders and on arrival
he found that his leadership rival Chuka Umunna who isn't the leader
of a party and isn't even the leader of his new business venture The
Independent Group, had been invited without his prior consent. So he
left. And then had a discussion with Theresa May, as was right and proper.
If you believe that's behaving like a spoiled toddler I suppose you
have a limited understanding of politics.
The definition of a leader/spokesman is a tenuous one, one that Corbyn
should have given the benefit of the doubt and accepted.
The alternative is to act like a spoilt child. If the hat fits, wear it.
You and the Daily Mail can keep saying that. We, the Labour Party
members, disagree.

If Umunna would have been a useful person to negotiate with, you might
have some sort of point. But he isn't famed for his close interest in
the details of the Brexit deal. Jacob Rees Mogg, on the other hand,
would have been useful to have at a meeting. But he's Theresa's
leadership rival.

Shitsack Moishe Goldbergsky (né O'Faherty)
2019-03-21 13:13:47 UTC
On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 16:26:13 -0700 (PDT), "R. Mark Clayton"
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Reports today that Jeremy Cornyn walked out of a meeting at 10 Downing Street today because Chuka was present.
Was this because he is black, gay or [secretly] Jewish?
Spearchuka Chuka is only half-black. There's no such thing as a black
jew.
Just another gullible shabbos goy, then.
The Peeler
2019-03-21 16:42:35 UTC
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 06:13:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Reports today that Jeremy Cornyn walked out of a meeting at 10 Downing
Street today because Chuka was present.
Was this because he is black, gay or [secretly] Jewish?
Spearchuka Chuka is only half-black. There's no such thing as a black
jew.
Are you sure, psychopath? Psychopathically sure, again? <BG>
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Clue: -
"Umunna is associated with the Labour Friends of Israel; along with Liam
Byrne, he made an official visit to Israel in October 2012 as part of
the LFI's UK-Israel Economic Dialogue group." Wikipedia
Just another gullible shabbos goy, then.
Are you sure, psychopath? Psychopathically sure, again? LOL
--
Tony about psychopath Razovic:
"You have really made a complete fool out your self but you are too dumb to
MID: <951ce6b3-9c49-4426-ba53-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2019-03-21 17:51:33 UTC
Just another dumb fucking polack, then?